Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Angry Funk Volume Fan Addresses Dame & Funk Volume Empty Angry Funk Volume Fan Addresses Dame & Funk Volume

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 0:27
King
King
Registered Member

Angry Funk Volume Fan Addresses Dame & Funk Volume Empty Re: Angry Funk Volume Fan Addresses Dame & Funk Volume

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 0:34
I definitely get the point, but he is so unfunny in this.
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Angry Funk Volume Fan Addresses Dame & Funk Volume Empty Re: Angry Funk Volume Fan Addresses Dame & Funk Volume

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 0:38
lol, people actually feel this way too.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 0:46
King wrote:I definitely get the point, but he is so unfunny in this.
BitchNigga
BitchNigga
Registered Member

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 3:03
Think the dude is just trolling lol. The more intriguing thing is that this guy is black and likes funk volume.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 3:06
BitchNigga wrote:I think the dude is just trolling lol. The more intriguing thing is that this guy is black and likes funk volume.
Angry Funk Volume Fan Addresses Dame & Funk Volume Sticker,375x360
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 3:15
Coolguy 127 wrote:
BitchNigga wrote:I think the dude is just trolling lol. The more intriguing thing is that this guy is black and likes funk volume.
Angry Funk Volume Fan Addresses Dame & Funk Volume Sticker,375x360
BitchNigga
BitchNigga
Registered Member

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 3:34
Kanye Shrug
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 4:00
BitchNigga wrote:Think the dude is just trolling lol. The more intriguing thing is that this guy is black and likes funk volume.

HE'S BLACK?!?
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 4:08
Skinny_Kid wrote:
BitchNigga wrote:Think the dude is just trolling lol. The more intriguing thing is that this guy is black and likes funk volume.

HE'S BLACK?!?

Hes Japanese.
semaj116
Registered Member

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 4:22
this is hilarious
BitchNigga
BitchNigga
Registered Member

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 4:37
Black hopsin fans are rare.
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 5:04
BitchNigga wrote:Black hopsin fans are rare.

I know, come to New York though.. you would be surprised lol.
Also have to consider white people tend to go to shows more than any other race, you you don't openly see black people that much. 

Look at a crowd in a typical Kendrick Lamar concert, it's pretty mixed but still prominently white
and Kendrick has a lot more non white fans than Hopsin.
Angry Funk Volume Fan Addresses Dame & Funk Volume Kendrick-Lamar-Concert-good-EDIT
BitchNigga
BitchNigga
Registered Member

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 5:33
King wrote:

Also have to consider white people tend to go to shows more than any other race, you you don't openly see black people that much. 

Look at a crowd in a typical Kendrick Lamar concert, it's pretty mixed but still prominently white
Angry Funk Volume Fan Addresses Dame & Funk Volume Kendrick-Lamar-Concert-good-EDIT
Not sure if I'm reading your post right. There are alot of black hopsin fans in NY? Most black people in NC love future, 2 chainz and lil wayne.
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 5:59
BitchNigga wrote:
King wrote:

Not sure if I'm reading your post right. There are alot of black hopsin fans in NY? Most black people in NC love future, 2 chainz and lil wayne.

I would not say a lot lol.. just more than you would expect, I'm speaking about Brooklyn here..
Most people here listen to Drake, Jay Z, Nicki Minaj, Jcole, French Montana, and Kanye as of right now.. a surprising amount of people here however are very much aware of indie artists and underground artist so it's no surprise if they know Hopsin and a good amount of people actually like him. Once in a blue moon you could hear a Hopsin song on the radio.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 5:01
Nearly everyone in Brooklyn has good taste in Hip Hop.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 6:19
Essence wrote:Nearly everyone in Brooklyn has good taste in Hip Hop.

More than anywhere else hell yea.. but you know not everyone can always escape what is forced on them. I can't complain tho.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 10:47
ZzZzZzzZZzzz
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 11:06
King wrote:

More than anywhere else hell yea...

You can't possibly know that lol.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 14:30

All my black friends fuck with Hopsin... all in their late 20's / early 30's. When I 1st showed them Hopsins music while smoking a blunt they were all wiggin out and practically jumping out of their seats @ his flow and some of the lines.
BitchNigga
BitchNigga
Registered Member

Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 15:46
Where I live people only fuck with mainstream clubbin music. It's rare to find people who have heard of guys like hopsin, danny brown, joey and chance. At college it's a different story tho, last year it was pretty common for someone to be playing a hopsin song out of their room or while they were taking a shower lol.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 20:09
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

All my black friends fuck with Hopsin... all in their late 20's / early 30's. When I 1st showed them Hopsins music while smoking a blunt they were all wiggin out and practically jumping out of their seats @ his flow and some of the lines.
Really? All two of them?
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 20:10
Guys, I've been thinking.... I'm not positive yet but he MAY be POSSIBLY trolling....
This isn't yet confirmed.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 13 Jul 2013 - 1:51
Jeet wrote:
King wrote:

More than anywhere else hell yea...

You can't possibly know that lol.

Definitely can't know for sure 100%..first of all "good taste" is subjective but as Brooklyn has a strong core connection to HipHop it's origins and tradition, it would be no surprise if it were to be statistically proven.
Jakec15
Registered Member

Sat 13 Jul 2013 - 15:54
People do realize their not obligated to follow and listen to every rapper on a label right?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum