Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

The Walking Dead thread (SPOILERS) Empty The Walking Dead thread (SPOILERS)

Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 15:18
Anyone catch last night's Season 3 opener? Thoughts on it?

I loved it, i've read the comics so to see the prison in the series is intense. Lots of action and zombie killing.

Can't wait til Woodbury.
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

The Walking Dead thread (SPOILERS) Empty Re: The Walking Dead thread (SPOILERS)

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 3:31
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:Anyone catch last night's Season 3 opener? Thoughts on it?

I loved it, i've read the comics so to see the prison in the series is intense. Lots of action and zombie killing.

Can't wait til Woodbury.

Love this show in general. Actually just started watching it a week ago and went on a spree and made it just in time to watch the opener. Which I loved also, really found it chilling to see how much Carl in particular had changed over the course of winter. Rick of course is completely changed but that happen in the season 2 finale so it wasn't as surprising. Still crazy, I've never checked out the comics but it is my understanding that some things were done differently with Shane and Rick that made Ricks fast transition to more of a survivalist at the end there of season 2 not as abrupt and crazy. Nevertheless can't wait until next Sunday!
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 20:31
It was such a great episode. I'm glad Annoying Carl has been replaced with Badass Carl, because he was becoming very annoying towards the end of season 2.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 20:33
I love this show. I caught the opener it was sweet. Looks promising.
hupsun
Registered Member

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 20:34
I hope that bitch Lori falls on her baby.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 20:42
Bottom Bitch wrote:I hope that bitch Lori falls on her baby.

LOL. Did anyone else notice the show is trying to play her off as the "good guy" now? Last season the bitch told Rick to kill Shane. He kills Shane and then she shits dicks out of her ass. Now all of a sudden she's all "thank you Rick, I'll suck your dick Rick" and Rick is all like "...."
hupsun
Registered Member

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 20:50
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Bottom Bitch wrote:I hope that bitch Lori falls on her baby.

LOL. Did anyone else notice the show is trying to play her off as the "good guy" now? Last season the bitch told Rick to kill Shane. He kills Shane and then she shits dicks out of her ass. Now all of a sudden she's all "thank you Rick, I'll suck your dick Rick" and Rick is all like "...."

I know right. I don't think she wanted him to kill Shane, just to be careful around him or talk him down. Rick don't take no backtalk from this bitch anymore. Baby fall eminent.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Wed 17 Oct 2012 - 21:15
Great episode, i hope hershel ends up dieing in the next episode he annoys the shit outta me.
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Mon 22 Oct 2012 - 11:55
NEW EPISODE SPOILERS!

This episode was easily as good as the last.

Carl just does what he wants, love how he's turning into badass Carl. Rick is sick of Lori's bullshit and seems to want nothing to do with her outside the obvious. I'm glad Hershel survived, at least until he teaches someone else properly how to be the medic, although i think he's taking Dale's place comic-book wise.

I LOVE how quickly Rick decided to end that guy in the prison, swift shot to the head and it's done, and left his little mate to die outside. That's what they get for planning to off him. To see Ricks sinister, do ANYTHING you have to do to protect everyone. He's slowly losing his mind.

Has anyone read the comics at all?
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Mon 22 Oct 2012 - 20:14
new episode was cool, glad rick killed that prisoner with a machete in the head he annoyed me every time he was on the screen.

i wonder what that was looking at carol through the bushes when she was cutting the walker ahh i hate waiting for the next episode
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Mon 22 Oct 2012 - 21:54
Kamikaze wrote:new episode was cool, glad rick killed that prisoner with a machete in the head he annoyed me every time he was on the screen.

i wonder what that was looking at carol through the bushes when she was cutting the walker ahh i hate waiting for the next episode

Loved seeing Rick split that guys head, and leave his mate to get ripped to pieces. He needs to be zero-tolerance if he wants to keep everyone alive. Imagine what those guys could've done to the children and women in there? They're in prison for a reason.

I also want to know what was in the bushes, it wouldn't have been Michonne and Andrea, because Andrea would've just been like 'I know her!'
It wouldn't have just been zombies because they would've just gone straight to the fence to try and reach her.
It can't be The Governor because he's in the next episode preview asking where Andreas group are.

I was lucky enough to read all the comics and can't wait for The Governor at all.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 15:15
Lori is dead.... FINALLY!!!
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 17:04
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Lori is dead.... FINALLY!!!

The Walking Dead thread (SPOILERS) 602u

Awwwwww Nooooooo.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 17:45
DGCK wrote:

Awwwwww Nooooooo.

I'm not gonna lie, I almost shed a tear when Rick started crying... the reaction was so believable.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 18:07
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
DGCK wrote:

Awwwwww Nooooooo.

I'm not gonna lie, I almost shed a tear when Rick started crying... the reaction was so believable.

Man I must be really fucked up I started laughing so hard. I think it was so hysterical. It was very realistic though, not your typical T.V. reaction. That shit got intense. Rick is one of the few characters I vibe a lot with. I really don't care about Carl in this situation.. Who is your favorite character?
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 18:14
DGCK wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
DGCK wrote:

Awwwwww Nooooooo.

Man I must be really fucked up I started laughing so hard. I think it was so hysterical. It was very realistic though, not your typical T.V. reaction. That shit got intense. Rick is one of the few characters I vibe a lot with. I really don't care about Carl in this situation.. Who is your favorite character?

I recognized the comedy in his reaction, I DEFINITELY did, lol. And I knew people would have a field day making fun of it. But at the same time, it was so raw and real...... I don't think that many people would be able to keep their composure in that situation. It just felt real to me and that's why it got a strong reaction from me.

Daryl Dixon is my favorite character... he's a fuckin beast.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 19:09
Daryl is legit. That's a guy that keeps it real, I definitely look forward to him (hopefully) meeting up with Merle.
Registered Member

Tue 4 Dec 2012 - 11:35
DGCK wrote:Daryl is legit. That's a guy that keeps it real, I definitely look forward to him (hopefully) meeting up with Merle.

Oh he met up with Merle alright.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Sat 20 Jul 2013 - 4:11
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Mon 21 Oct 2013 - 2:34
So how's season 4 guys?
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 5:00
Season 4 is fucking awesome. Can't wait to see the governor next episode. So are any of you guys watching TWD, or what cuz you guys did seem pretty interested in season 3, although that was the worst season. If you guys aren't on season 4 yet, your fucking missing out, big time.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 19:34
Honestly, I think season 4 has been super weak. So weak in fact that I'm actually starting to lose interest in the show all together. Everyone in the show is dumb as fuck, like pretty much every single person. I wish Shane would have killed Rick and made Lori his bitch. Carl should have just died.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 19:41
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Honestly, I think season 4 has been super weak. So weak in fact that I'm actually starting to lose interest in the show all together. Everyone in the show is dumb as fuck, like pretty much every single person. I wish Shane would have killed Rick and made Lori his bitch. Carl should have just died.
team shane
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 19:48
BabySmacker wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Honestly, I think season 4 has been super weak. So weak in fact that I'm actually starting to lose interest in the show all together. Everyone in the show is dumb as fuck, like pretty much every single person. I wish Shane would have killed Rick and made Lori his bitch. Carl should have just died.
team shane
shane train
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 19:55
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
team shane
shane train
planet shane
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum