Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Bad Discussion (SPOILERS)

+11
King
hupsun
DGCK
dukeblue
BabySmacker
Jeet
Frankie
STRANGEgenius
Hyde
GangusKahn
41OMaXiMuS
15 posters
Go down
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Breaking Bad Discussion (SPOILERS) Empty Breaking Bad Discussion (SPOILERS)

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 12:49
This thread WILL contain massive spoilers from the show 'Breaking Bad'. You have been warned.

GO HERE FOR THE SPOILER-FREE BREAKING BAD THREAD

Still here? Okay. Feel free to discuss anything Breaking Bad related.

Examples:

- What's your favorite episode
- What's your favorite moment
- Who's your favorite character and why
- Interesting / Funny Quotes

etc.

Begin!

Last edited by 41OMaXiMuS on Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 13:01; edited 6 times in total
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Breaking Bad Discussion (SPOILERS) Empty Re: Breaking Bad Discussion (SPOILERS)

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 12:54
Season 5: Episode 3 -

"SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP"

- Skyler

Lmfao... I was waiting for her head to explode like that classic scene from 'Scanners':

Breaking Bad Discussion (SPOILERS) Scanners_head_explode_screenshot
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 15:23
Season 5: Episode 3 - My commentary

Walt & Jesse are back in business! How ingenius is Walters new idea (using a fumigation business to cook meth)? Never would have thought of that. Brilliant.

We actually had a lot going on this episode:

- Jesse broke up w/ his GF because of Walters advice

I did not see this coming. I thought he would decide to tell her everything. This (IMO) shows that Jesse cares about them to the fullest. If & when he finds out how Brock got poisoned... Walter is a dead man. Also, how creepy was it when Walt was just staring at young Brock? He gave that kid the look of death. I wonder if he's feeling remorse, or ANYTHING at all. Jesse and Mike are pretty close at this point, I wonder if Jesse is going to have Mike kill Walt by the end of the show.

- More tension between Walter & Mike

You could practically see the mercury rising as Walter painfully watched his pile of $ deplete due to Mike paying off people from their previous endeavor with Gus. There can only be one alpha male, and right now we have two. I have a gut feeling that Walter is going to take Mike out. Remember Walters little comment to Jesse about Gus slitting Victors throat? He emphasized the part where he said something like "maybe it wasn't a message to me, maybe Gus was making a point that Victor had overstepped his boundaries) - referring to what Mike is currently doing & in my mind, a pre-cursor to how he will handle Mike.

"Just because you shot Jesse James, don't make you Jesse James" - Mike

That statement might cost him.... He just questioned Walt’s balls. Never question Walt’s balls

- Skyler went full retard

You never go full retard... but Skyler finally did. She's had a TON on her shoulders over the past year. A husband dying of cancer who resorted to manufacturing and selling meth, killing people, and generally just being an all around douchebag. She cheated on her husband with Ted who is now a parapalegic. A brother-in-law who almost died (Hank). An annoying Clepto sister. Her son thinks she's a super cunt. And she's gotta keep all of this shit to herself. No wonder she snapped. She could potentially be the downfall of Walters little empire... I don't know. And lol @ Walter using her cheating on him as an excuse to her sister for her mental breakdown.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 19:09
Remember the beginning of Season 5 Ep 1? Walk has a NH ID at Denny's...I think all this shit will eventually backfire...I think somehow the business is gonna flip on him like it did to Gus...Then I bet at the end of Season 5 he comes back and tries to off everyone...Jessee is too damn naive tho, once he finds anything out he's gonna feel deceived...Shit is gonna get messy soon.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 19:14
GangusKahn wrote:Remember the beginning of Season 5 Ep 1? Walk has a NH ID at Denny's...I think all this shit will eventually backfire...I think somehow the business is gonna flip on him like it did to Gus...Then I bet at the end of Season 5 he comes back and tries to off everyone...Jessee is too damn naive tho, once he finds anything out he's gonna feel deceived...Shit is gonna get messy soon.

Yeah he was using his wife's maiden name on the ID as well... he must be hiding from Hank. Also, the flashback was on his 52nd birthday, which Marie said is coming up soon in s.5 e.3, so it's not gonna be long before shit hits the fan. FUCKKKKK, I really can't wait.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 19:35
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:Remember the beginning of Season 5 Ep 1? Walk has a NH ID at Denny's...I think all this shit will eventually backfire...I think somehow the business is gonna flip on him like it did to Gus...Then I bet at the end of Season 5 he comes back and tries to off everyone...Jessee is too damn naive tho, once he finds anything out he's gonna feel deceived...Shit is gonna get messy soon.

Yeah he was using his wife's maiden name on the ID as well... he must be hiding from Hank. Also, the flashback was on his 52nd birthday, which Marie said is coming up soon in s.5 e.3, so it's not gonna be long before shit hits the fan. FUCKKKKK, I really can't wait.

No this is his 51st B-day..Its one year after his 50th...We've only covered a single year so far in 5 seasons
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 19:41
The Business is fucking Walt over too? Did he release his secret Karaoke album?Dude fucked with Hopsin and now Walt, this motherfucker needs to die!
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 19:47
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Season 5: Episode 3 -

"SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP"

- Skyler

Lmfao... I was waiting for her head to explode like that classic scene from 'Scanners':

Yeah I started laughing uncontrollably when that happened lol. This episode was pretty good, BrBa greatness at its best.

Favorite character:Walt, pretty obvious. His balls have balls. This dude is awesome.
Favorite Moment:Walt throwing the explosive meth-looking stuff when he was meeting with Tuco. Shit was rad.

41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 19:50
Teleport wrote:

"SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP"

- Skyler

Yeah I started laughing uncontrollably when that happened lol. This episode was pretty good, BrBa greatness at its best.

Favorite character:Walt, pretty obvious. His balls have balls. This dude is awesome.
Favorite Moment:Walt throwing the explosive meth-looking stuff when he was meeting with Tuco. Shit was rad.

Hell yeah.

I can't really pick a favorite moment from Walt. The motherfucker threw the worlds largest pizza at his own house hahahahaha. Or the time he ran over those 2 dealers.... fuck that was intense.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 19:52
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Teleport wrote:

"SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP"

- Skyler

Hell yeah.

I can't really pick a favorite moment from Walt. The motherfucker threw the worlds largest pizza at his own house hahahahaha. Or the time he ran over those 2 dealers.... fuck that was intense.
Yeah man, this show is the fuckin shit. Remember when he had the ricin laced meth and was trying to get Tuco to bomb it, but then jesse's borderline retarded ass said chili powder was in it.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 20:01
Teleport wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Teleport wrote:

"SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP"

- Skyler

Hell yeah.

Yeah man, this show is the fuckin shit. Remember when he had the ricin laced meth and was trying to get Tuco to bomb it, but then jesse's borderline retarded ass said chili powder was in it.

Oh man, I remember. He just had to fucking add that in there. Nearly got them killed. Jesse is still a dumbass but he's definitely came a long fucking way since season 1.

Breaking Bad Discussion (SPOILERS) Tumblr_m7c2h5wafq1qhosrv
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 20:14
Yeah, personally I think the final point in Walts descent into pure evil scarfacehood will be him killing Jesse for some reason. The dude who created the series said the point was to turn an innocent protagonist (S1 walt) into scarface (S5 walt).
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 20:22
Teleport wrote:Yeah, personally I think the final point in Walts descent into pure evil scarfacehood will be him killing Jesse for some reason. The dude who created the series said the point was to turn an innocent protagonist (S1 walt) into scarface (S5 walt).

I hope that's not the ending... I want Jesse to walk away from this whole thing and go back to his GF and Brock.

I imagine the ending as Jesse finding out about some (or all) of the things Walter has done to manipulate him.... which means he is gonna send Mike after his ass (assuming Walter hasn't already killed Mike, which he cyptically alluded to in episode 3). AND the DEA will be on his ass. OMFG. It's going to be so epic.

Last edited by 41OMaXiMuS on Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 20:27; edited 1 time in total
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 20:23
What if Walt took down the DEA and became the dictator of North and South America.

With magnets.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 20:28
Teleport wrote:What if Walt took down the DEA and became the dictator of North and South America.

With magnets.

lmfao.

A part of me wants them to take back their original statement and surprise us all with a cliffhanger ending for season 5 and lead to a season 6..... I WANT MORE BREAKING BAD DAMNIT!
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 20:30
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Teleport wrote:What if Walt took down the DEA and became the dictator of North and South America.

lmfao.

A part of me wants them to take back their original statement and surprise us all with a cliffhanger ending for season 5 and lead to a season 6..... I WANT MORE BREAKING BAD DAMNIT!

With magnets.
Yeah, but look at The Wire, for example. Great show, but went ONE SEASON longer than it should have, and it fucked the entire show as a whole over. I think it would be awesome if we got a season 6, but no more than that. Also we'd need a captivating new enemy, Walt has pretty much ass raped all the existing ones so we'd need a totally new conflict.

Edit: The only way they could pull this off is if they stretched the everybody vs walt conflict of season 5 an extra season. If they introduced anything else it would just ruin the show. It would be kind of cool if they made the dea storyline an extra season though. More BrBa the better.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 20:34
Teleport wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

lmfao.

With magnets.
Yeah, but look at The Wire, for example. Great show, but went ONE SEASON longer than it should have, and it fucked the entire show as a whole over. I think it would be awesome if we got a season 6, but no more than that. Also we'd need a captivating new enemy, Walt has pretty much ass raped all the existing ones so we'd need a totally new conflict.

Edit: The only way they could pull this off is if they stretched the everybody vs walt conflict of season 5 an extra season. If they introduced anything else it would just ruin the show. It would be kind of cool if they made the dea storyline an extra season though. More BrBa the better.

You're right about The Wire, that last season was garbage... and I'm from B-more, so I'm supposed to rep that show hard.

As far as Breaking Bad.... I don't think we need another 5 seasons... but ONE or TWO more? They could pull it off. I feel like when Breaking Bad ends, a part of me is going to die along with the show. lmao I sound like a creepy ass nerd but it's true.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 20:36
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Teleport wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

lmfao.

With magnets.

You're right about The Wire, that last season was garbage... and I'm from B-more, so I'm supposed to rep that show hard.

As far as Breaking Bad.... I don't think we need another 5 seasons... but ONE or TWO more? They could pull it off. I feel like when Breaking Bad ends, a part of me is going to die along with the show. lmao I sound like a creepy ass nerd but it's true.
I feel ya dude. Hopefully we get a season 6 or something, but I doubt it. It's ok though, because this season is shaping up to be better than any of the other ones. Shit is about to go DOWN. Hopsin 5
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 20:39
Teleport wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Teleport wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

lmfao.

With magnets.

I feel ya dude. Hopefully we get a season 6 or something, but I doubt it. It's ok though, because this season is shaping up to be better than any of the other ones. Shit is about to go DOWN. Hopsin 5

Yeah I think we have about a 0 chance of Breaking Bad going for another season. But you know what, it IS about to go down... and it would probably be impossible to top what they have planned for this season.

I'm still not sure they can even top the scene where Gus gets his face blown off.... I just don't see it happening.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 20:45
SEASON 5 OF BREEEAKING BAD!

MORE WALT

MORE MAGNETS

and MORE WALTER JR EATING CEREAL
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 20:48
Teleport wrote:SEASON 5 OF BREEEAKING BAD!

MORE WALT

MORE MAGNETS

hahaha Walt Jr. is the shit. Called his dad a pussy for having cancer... that had me crackin up. Fuck.... he's gonna get the worst of this. He's going to be devestated by all of this. It's gonna be sad.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 20:50
Yeah, I wonder how they're gonna fuck Heissenberg over. I have a feeling the ending of BrBa isn't going to be good for Walt, lol
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 21:47
Teleport wrote:Yeah, I wonder how they're gonna fuck Heissenberg over. I have a feeling the ending of BrBa isn't going to be good for Walt, lol

Hell no. It's going to be very bad. If you remember the flash forward, he was popping pills - is his cancer going to come back? This season, he's going to have to deal with: Cancer, Skyler, Hank (and the rest of the DEA), Mike, Jesse... all at the same time presumably.

I wonder if he will have a violently shocking death like Gus did... I doubt it but that would be cool to see.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 21:49
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Teleport wrote:Yeah, I wonder how they're gonna fuck Heissenberg over. I have a feeling the ending of BrBa isn't going to be good for Walt, lol

Hell no. It's going to be very bad. If you remember the flash forward, he was popping pills - is his cancer going to come back? This season, he's going to have to deal with: Cancer, Skyler, Hank (and the rest of the DEA), Mike, Jesse... all at the same time presumably.

I wonder if he will have a violently shocking death like Gus did... I doubt it but that would be cool to see.
It's going to be insane dude. This show is going to have the best finale ever to air on tv.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 23:33
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Teleport wrote:SEASON 5 OF BREEEAKING BAD!

MORE WALT

MORE MAGNETS

hahaha Walt Jr. is the shit. Called his dad a pussy for having cancer... that had me crackin up. Fuck.... he's gonna get the worst of this. He's going to be devestated by all of this. It's gonna be sad.

I was dying when he was stuttering to him mom and said, "Why do you have to be such a b b bitch!" lol.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum