Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

The Walking Dead thread (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Walking Dead thread (SPOILERS)

Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 22:46
If you guys are caught up, what are your opinions on Rick kicking Carol out of the group? Do you think she deserves to stay or was it right that Rick kicked her out.
Spoiler:
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

The Walking Dead thread (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Walking Dead thread (SPOILERS)

Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 2:23
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Honestly, I think season 4 has been super weak. So weak in fact that I'm actually starting to lose interest in the show all together. Everyone in the show is dumb as fuck, like pretty much every single person. I wish Shane would have killed Rick and made Lori his bitch. Carl should have just died.
I completely agree.

The show's just degrading with some real weak attempts at creating drama.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Mon 2 Dec 2013 - 5:21
The latest episode was a fucking great way to end off this year. Shit was cray. If the last few episodes were bad for you this one might regain your interest.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum