Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best 'Don't Funk Up Our Lyrics' entries?

+11
carnimade
Chokey
Kamikaze
King
Fiasco
GangusKahn
STRANGEgenius
Perfect Stranger
Hyde
whufcwesthamunited
15 posters
Go down
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Best 'Don't Funk Up Our Lyrics' entries? - Page 2 Empty Re: Best 'Don't Funk Up Our Lyrics' entries?

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 5:40
LTB wrote:
Teleport wrote:
LTB wrote:What do you guys think of mine. Not just a looped beat. There's plenty of drops, sound effects, and switch-ups. I even threw in some scratches.

That was pretty good man. Keep up the good work, better than 90% of the entries so far.

Thanks man. I found a couple I really liked. One that sticks out in my mind is T-mic. (I don't have the link on hand) But most of them seem bland or off tempo. It sucks I can't track votes. I can see people on my friends list who have voted, but I'm still tryna get more. Hard to get votes without spamming people and being annoying as fuck ya know? lol

Yeah man, don't want to be that stereotypical "Hai gaiz I'm a 13 year old rapper and I just want a chance" sounding motherfucker. Absolutely hate those youtube comments.
LTB
LTB
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/LTBMusic

Best 'Don't Funk Up Our Lyrics' entries? - Page 2 Empty Re: Best 'Don't Funk Up Our Lyrics' entries?

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 5:47
Teleport wrote:
LTB wrote:
Teleport wrote:
LTB wrote:What do you guys think of mine. Not just a looped beat. There's plenty of drops, sound effects, and switch-ups. I even threw in some scratches.

That was pretty good man. Keep up the good work, better than 90% of the entries so far.

Thanks man. I found a couple I really liked. One that sticks out in my mind is T-mic. (I don't have the link on hand) But most of them seem bland or off tempo. It sucks I can't track votes. I can see people on my friends list who have voted, but I'm still tryna get more. Hard to get votes without spamming people and being annoying as fuck ya know? lol

Yeah man, don't want to be that stereotypical "Hai gaiz I'm a 13 year old rapper and I just want a chance" sounding motherfucker. Absolutely hate those youtube comments.

Haha. Forsure. I don't usually spam. Just promote discretely. But in contests like this, it's either spam madness or ya don't get heard. lol
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 5:50
LTB wrote:
Teleport wrote:
LTB wrote:
Teleport wrote:

Haha. Forsure. I don't usually spam. Just promote discretely. But in contests like this, it's either spam madness or ya don't get heard. lol

I feel ya, gotta do what you gotta do.
LTB
LTB
Registered Member

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 13:07
True that. Been campaigning hella hard for votes on FB and other websites/forums.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 13:43
i remember posting yours here LTB, in one of the threads lol
C.G.
Registered Member

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 17:48
This one got posted on the Funk Volume page by them, I think its dope...

41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 18:05
C.G. wrote:This one got posted on the Funk Volume page by them, I think its dope...

You can be forthcoming and tell us that it's your entry... lol.
LTB
LTB
Registered Member

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 20:01
STRANGEgenius wrote:i remember posting yours here LTB, in one of the threads lol

Ah yea? That's awesome. Thanks man! That makes me just a little stoked to know someone posted it when I wasn't here. Hopsin 2
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 20:24
C.G. wrote:This one got posted on the Funk Volume page by them, I think its dope...

Wow, that's dope!!!!
LTB
LTB
Registered Member

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 20:43
I wish I would've entered with the Dizzy track. After I posted my Hopsin remix, I made a real sick beat for SOLO DOLO. I'm not trying to sound cocky, but my beat for solo dolo smashes any other beat for the song I've heard so far :/

41OMaXiMuS wrote:

I wan not feeling this one.
C.G.
Registered Member

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 21:44
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Why ruin the surprise lol?

Nah just kidding, I like to keep the mystery though.
C.G.
Registered Member

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 21:44
whufcwesthamunited wrote:

Wow, that's dope!!!!

Appreciate that! If you could vote for my entry I'd really appreciate that too --> https://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/234889/voteable_entries/54616589
LTB
LTB
Registered Member

Sat 28 Jul 2012 - 23:44
Anyone have any opinions on the top 25? I'm thinking C4's got the best one. T-mic's is pretty badass as well.
C.G.
Registered Member

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 17:38
T Mic is definitely dope, I voted for his
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 22:16
I liked Kato's the best honestly.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum