Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Killzone 4 Confirmed. Empty Killzone 4 Confirmed.

Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 13:03
The new issue of Edge magazine has dropped onto the doormats of subscribers today, revealing that Guerrilla Games is currently working on development of a new Killzone title, which could quite possibly be Killzone 4 for the next-generation PlayStation.

According to the mag, "the bulk of Guerrilla's staff (is soldiering) on with the next Killzone instalment," with production apparently already underway, as Guerrilla looks to continue the successful FPS franchise on Sony's console. Whether that'll be PS3 or the inevitable PlayStation 4, is currently unknown and Sony has yet to announce any details on the reported Killzone 3 follow-up.

Killzone 2 and 3's Senior Producer Steven Ter Heide will be taking up the role of "Game Director on the current Killzone project", which could be part of Sony's plans for it's next-gen console, as rumoured yesterday in an Edge report that claimed "one major Sony-owned studio has now ceased PlayStation 3 development" to turn its focus to next-gen projects. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Killzone 4 Confirmed. Med_18187KZ3_preview_13

SourCe
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Killzone 4 Confirmed. Empty Re: Killzone 4 Confirmed.

Fri 2 Dec 2011 - 16:41
I hated Killzone 1 + 2. I enjoyed Killzone 3 tho... and I like the PS move functionality (I played through the game using the sharp shooter gun).
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 3:20
41OMaXiMuS wrote:I hated Killzone 1 + 2. I enjoyed Killzone 3 tho... and I like the PS move functionality (I played through the game using the sharp shooter gun).

all of this.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum