Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Gran Turismo 6 Confirmed! Empty Gran Turismo 6 Confirmed!

Fri 11 Nov 2011 - 19:35
n a recent interview with Polyphony Digital main man and Mr. Gran Turismo, Kazunori Yamauchi, Gran Turismo 6 has been confirmed and is currently in development. This comes straight from the horse's mouth too, as Yamauchi stated matter-of-factly in the interview. "Of course we're working on GT6 already," he said.

But what could Polyphony possibly introduce for Gran Turismo 6 that hasn't already been crammed into the feature and content-packed GT5? "What really will be the separating factor is something that we can't update through a DLC is something that obviously has to be saved for GT6," Yamauchi stated.

On the subject of DLC, Yamauchi also discussed additional add-ons for Gran Turismo 5, with the first bits of DLC now out of the door and available on the PlayStation Store. "It's been about a year since we've released the game and in the interim we've had about 15 updates that were performed on the game. These set up the basic platform for the system," Yamauchi explained to IGN.

"Now that we have that out of the way, we're ready to release more expansions and content to add to the game."

This additional planned DLC will include more vehicles, including cars and trucks every two months, but it'll be feedback from fans that'll help shape future content. "What we do from here on is also really dependent on the reaction of the users to this first DLC that we just released because this is the first one. Now we have the feedback from our customers and we'll see how that will affect what we will do from here."

Yamauchi offered no further details on Gran Turismo 6, but hopefully, it won't take as many years as GT5 did in arriving on PS3.

Gran Turismo 6 Confirmed! Med_Sarthe2009_004

SourCe
Anonymous

Gran Turismo 6 Confirmed! Empty Re: Gran Turismo 6 Confirmed!

Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 2:09
Maybe it'll finally be on Forza's level for once.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 3:51
Lube wrote:Maybe it'll finally be on Forza's level for once.

i hope it will :)
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 2 Dec 2011 - 16:51
TBH I can't even pretend to care about GT anymore.

I used to be a huge GT fanboy... but after Forza 3 & 4, there is nothing GT can do to recover.

Forza now has the title of best racing simulator and I don't think that's going to change for a long time.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum