Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Ill mind of Hopsin 6 remix  Empty Ill mind of Hopsin 6 remix

Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 12:01
This is just 1 verse, a preview.. read the descripton box as to why it fuzzes at the start lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7FxROUjp6U
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Ill mind of Hopsin 6 remix  Empty Re: Ill mind of Hopsin 6 remix

Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 12:13
Your storytelling has improved heaps, especially when it's aggressive.
The problem with some of the songs on your mixtape is that because of being repetative they could get boring, whereas this has the personality and passion behind it, nah mean?
I'm actually keen to hear a better mixed version of this, and I reckon your voice meshes well with the beat.
Better than I expected Thumbs Up
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 12:22
Perfect Stranger wrote:Your storytelling has improved heaps, especially when it's aggressive.
The problem with some of the songs on your mixtape is that because of being repetative they could get boring, whereas this has the personality and passion behind it, nah mean?
I'm actually keen to hear a better mixed version of this, and I reckon your voice meshes well with the beat.
Better than I expected Thumbs Up
Thanks bro :) cool to know you think I'm improving, that's all I'm tryna do at this point lol. and it's actually about my my real best friend that I grew up with, so yea could relate to the song and wanted to do something with it haha.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum