Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ProHub_FV
ProHub_FV
Registered Member

JoeyBadass threw shots at Hopsin a long time ago? Empty JoeyBadass threw shots at Hopsin a long time ago?

Sun 19 May 2013 - 2:19
https://twitter.com/joeyBADASS_/status/174607394809188352 https://twitter.com/joeyBADASS_/status/174599647225053184 ..........
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

JoeyBadass threw shots at Hopsin a long time ago? Empty Re: JoeyBadass threw shots at Hopsin a long time ago?

Sun 19 May 2013 - 2:23
I can see how someone would think he's corny because he does some goofy stuff and he sings a lot, not to mention That's So Raven.

It's cool how Joey has listened to his stuff though and gave him credit where he definitely deserves it. But yea it's whatever... just an opinion not like he made a diss song
King
King
Registered Member

JoeyBadass threw shots at Hopsin a long time ago? Empty Re: JoeyBadass threw shots at Hopsin a long time ago?

Sun 19 May 2013 - 2:52
In short he says he likes him and some of his songs but that hes corny.
It's funny because some people find Joey corny too Lol.

Joey is not alone with his opinion though, many Hopsin DIE HARD fans would even say hes corny at times.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sun 19 May 2013 - 3:47
King wrote:In short he says he likes him and some of his songs but that hes corny.
It's funny because some people find Joey corny too Lol.

Joey is not alone with his opinion though, many Hopsin DIE HARD fans would even say hes corny at times.

This, tbh.
He's also corny not just with the positive stuff but with "we did it independent" and all that.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 19 May 2013 - 10:34
hopsin is to some level corny.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Sun 19 May 2013 - 14:45
I could see why people would call him corny. But I still like him. Thumbs Up
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Sun 19 May 2013 - 16:06
How is he 'throwing shots at Hopsin'?

He is just giving his opinion, and I agree with him. Hopsin is corny in a lot of his work and the way he presents himself a lot of the time. He still has made good music, but I feel he is corny too.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 19 May 2013 - 16:08
whufcwesthamunited wrote:How is he 'throwing shots at Hopsin'?

He is just giving his opinion, and I agree with him. Hopsin is corny in a lot of his work and the way he presents himself a lot of the time. He still has made good music, but I feel he is corny too.
Yea this is what I'm saying. I think Joey likes him but thinks he has a corny image and stuff, just like a lot of us do
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 19 May 2013 - 16:34
Coolguy 127 wrote:I could see why people would call him corny. But I still like him. Thumbs Up

If someone says hes corny that doesn't necessarily mean they don't like him I mean why else would they be fans lol.
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Sun 19 May 2013 - 16:46
Hopsin is corny but Im still a fan lol and I don't care even if joey hated hop it wouldn't change my opinion on either joey or hop and that's not even the case here... Both are good rappers in their own ways.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Sun 19 May 2013 - 16:49
Joey Badass is an idiot on Twitter. He says anything that comes to his mind. Very cocky things and he disses people then when they find out he kisses their ass.

For Example: He said something like "Fuck @trinidadjamesog weak ass nigga" he gets negative feedback then deletes the post and says "shoutout to @trinidadjamesog he's a real nigga who fucks bitches"
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Sun 19 May 2013 - 17:48
Essence wrote:Joey Badass is an idiot on Twitter. He says anything that comes to his mind. Very cocky things and he disses people then when they find out he kisses their ass.

For Example: He said something like "Fuck @trinidadjamesog weak ass nigga" he gets negative feedback then deletes the post and says "shoutout to @trinidadjamesog he's a real nigga who fucks bitches"
JoeyBadass threw shots at Hopsin a long time ago? Fiddy
tyler3996
Registered Member

Mon 20 May 2013 - 0:31
hop is corny with some stuff like talking qbout his boner and dressing like a girl
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Mon 20 May 2013 - 0:40
tyler3996 wrote:hop is corny with some stuff like talking qbout his boner and dressing like a girl
word to the new member
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum