Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

What time do most shows with Hopsin finish? Empty What time do most shows with Hopsin finish?

Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 15:59
For anyone that has seen Hopsin/Funk Volume live, what time do their shows usually finish?

I'm going to see him in November and I need to know because I have no way of getting home (public services don't run at that time) and it looks like I will be sleeping in the streets for a few hours till the next day when the trains run to take me home.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

What time do most shows with Hopsin finish? Empty Re: What time do most shows with Hopsin finish?

Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 16:02
I need to know too. Good question. True hopsin fans sleep in the streets for their show Dizzy
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

What time do most shows with Hopsin finish? Empty Re: What time do most shows with Hopsin finish?

Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 16:33
about midnight
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 18:26
Just thought I'd mention that the show starts at 8.

DGCK wrote:about midnight

Ah ok I should be able to get back then (assuming it finishes the same time when I go)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum