Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Registered Member

Ill Mind of Hopsin 5...Oh yeah, it's coming...For YOU this time! Empty Ill Mind of Hopsin 5...Oh yeah, it's coming...For YOU this time!

Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 4:45
Ill Mind of Hopsin 5...Oh yeah, it's coming...For YOU this time! 528820_500868806595585_345557333_n

I have a feeling he might just diss a certain someone in this...
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Ill Mind of Hopsin 5...Oh yeah, it's coming...For YOU this time! Empty Re: Ill Mind of Hopsin 5...Oh yeah, it's coming...For YOU this time!

Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 5:08
HopNation wrote:Ill Mind of Hopsin 5...Oh yeah, it's coming...For YOU this time! 528820_500868806595585_345557333_n

I have a feeling he might just diss a certain someone in this...

Who do you think? Judging by what he said he's either dissing fans of rap music or the devil...
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Ill Mind of Hopsin 5...Oh yeah, it's coming...For YOU this time! Empty Re: Ill Mind of Hopsin 5...Oh yeah, it's coming...For YOU this time!

Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 5:08
(double post)
Registered Member

Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 5:57
Idk I don't wanna get my hopes up. On my part it's probably just wishful thinking. I'm just gonna wait until the video comes out.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 6:01
please be good, please be good. PLEASE
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 10:08
STRANGEgenius wrote:please be good, please be good. PLEASE

I reckon it will be!! And I saw you liked hopsin's post (think that was you - the guy called Anthony StrangeVolume something or other Smile )
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 11:47
whufcwesthamunited wrote:

I reckon it will be!! And I saw you liked hopsin's post (think that was you - the guy called Anthony StrangeVolume something or other Smile )

YOU MOTHERFUCKING STALKER SwizZz 2
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 16:06
STRANGEgenius wrote:

Haha whenever Hopsin writes a status, I always scroll through his comments even when he has 800 comments to look for him on his own status or to look for friend's posts on his status.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 18:39
'I finally found myself all over again. As an artist its important to have direction so you dont turn into a one hit wonder or create a dope song on "accident" and not know how to do it again. I admit, my hop madness track was not planned too well and rushed because i had alot goin on and i was pressured by fans, which wont happen again. I know and can admit when i drop some bullshit, and thats what it was indeed, i cant front on you. Hop madness was originally the title of the last song that played on my "hopsin in the basement" video, but i didnt wanna release that track because i wanted to spend more time on it to start my album off right, so i made up a new hop madness which is really titled "dont ride my dick" for some annoying fans. Im workin real hard on this ILL mind 5 though. Im excited, this will be the official kick off for the start of knock madness. I will follow ill mind with a few singles and music videos for KM, go on tour with FV, then release the album, then go on the KM tour. There is no release date just yet, but there will be soon. I apologize for all the delays. There's nobody to blame but myself.'

from hop's fb page.
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 18:42
Kamikaze wrote:'I finally found myself all over again. As an artist its important to have direction so you dont turn into a one hit wonder or create a dope song on "accident" and not know how to do it again. I admit, my hop madness track was not planned too well and rushed because i had alot goin on and i was pressured by fans, which wont happen again. I know and can admit when i drop some bullshit, and thats what it was indeed, i cant front on you. Hop madness was originally the title of the last song that played on my "hopsin in the basement" video, but i didnt wanna release that track because i wanted to spend more time on it to start my album off right, so i made up a new hop madness which is really titled "dont ride my dick" for some annoying fans. Im workin real hard on this ILL mind 5 though. Im excited, this will be the official kick off for the start of knock madness. I will follow ill mind with a few singles and music videos for KM, go on tour with FV, then release the album, then go on the KM tour. There is no release date just yet, but there will be soon. I apologize for all the delays. There's nobody to blame but myself.'

from hop's fb page.

Damn... that original Hop Madness Song (Knock Knock) is super dope too. I kind of wish that was Hop Madness.
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 18:45
btw, i'm guessing Hop Madness isn't on Knock Madness now. He said Ill Mind V is the official kick off for the album and he will follow it with a few singles.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Tue 10 Jul 2012 - 3:18
That's pretty cool, but it sadly delays the release of the album. I honestly think we're looking at a 2013 release now. Was hoping for november/december but no way in hell thats goin down.
Registered Member

Tue 10 Jul 2012 - 3:59
A November/December release is actually still plausible. Only if Hop buckles down and gets to work really hard on the shit. Ill Mind 5 is a good start, release that, then work on his next Single/Video....So on and so on. Like Hop said he has no one to blame but himself, and I respect him for coming out and saying it. Let's just hope he's on the right track now.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 10 Jul 2012 - 4:36
STRANGEgenius wrote:

Haha whenever Hopsin writes a status, I always scroll through his comments even when he has 800 comments to look for him on his own status or to look for friend's posts on his status.

but i didnt comment SwizZz 1
CHA53
Registered Member

Tue 10 Jul 2012 - 16:37
In the pic, is there someone laying on the ground? Lol. I just noticed.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Tue 10 Jul 2012 - 16:44
CHA53 wrote:In the pic, is there someone laying on the ground? Lol. I just noticed.
haha yeah i see someones legs, i can't wait for this!
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 10 Jul 2012 - 17:08
CANT WAIT!!! It's going to be ill!! oh yeah.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 2:34
CHA53 wrote:In the pic, is there someone laying on the ground? Lol. I just noticed.

nice find bro, this is gonna be sick.

Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 18:54
'I will be posting a promo video of ill mind 5 later tonight!'
Ill Mind of Hopsin 5...Oh yeah, it's coming...For YOU this time! 55838010
CHA53
Registered Member

Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 19:05
Kamikaze wrote:'I will be posting a promo video of ill mind 5 later tonight!'
Ill Mind of Hopsin 5...Oh yeah, it's coming...For YOU this time! 55838010
Hell yeah, I got a feeling this one is going to be dope as fuck.
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 21:09
I'm pumped.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 21:11
Teleport wrote:That's pretty cool, but it sadly delays the release of the album. I honestly think we're looking at a 2013 release now. Was hoping for november/december but no way in hell thats goin down.

I still reckon Hop will release this in in 'Nocktember' (probably early November). He is going touring in England in mid November and then possibly some other European countries afterwards so I presume he would have released Knock Madness by then and so when he goes on tour he can play all the songs from Knock Madness.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 21:13
I reckon this is going to be Hop's best song as of yet. From what Brenton Bowen has said (another manager in FV), it is a mega dope song and I trust his music-taste (he likes similar artists to me).

Lets hope when Hop gives us a preview, he will do a 'Dame' and end up leaving the whole song on their for a bit so someone can download it then reupload it so we get to hear it a lot earlier :) :). I am so excited I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 1:29
This will be the best Hopsin song to date! That cover is awesome. It would be a good knock madness cover.
Registered Member

Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 1:47
Kamikaze wrote:
haha yeah i see someones legs, i can't wait for this!

LMAO he took that pic when SwizZz fell asleep in the room.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum