Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Ill Mind of Hopsin 5...Oh yeah, it's coming...For YOU this time! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ill Mind of Hopsin 5...Oh yeah, it's coming...For YOU this time!

Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 5:07
I feel like a little girl of my excitement.
Someone was talking about how the video doesn't need to be that good because IMOH 1 & 3 weren't but still good lyrically...
Well yea I wouldn't be pissed if the vid was good and the lyrics were great.
But can you imagine if it was him sitting in that chair with the same muffled sound quality on the beat as IMOH 1 & 3..... i'd flip out haha, it's not gonna happen but yea
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Ill Mind of Hopsin 5...Oh yeah, it's coming...For YOU this time! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ill Mind of Hopsin 5...Oh yeah, it's coming...For YOU this time!

Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 8:13
Kamikaze wrote:'I will be posting a promo video of ill mind 5 later tonight!'
Ill Mind of Hopsin 5...Oh yeah, it's coming...For YOU this time! - Page 2 55838010

finally Hopsin is gonna fucking kill it.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 5:19
whufcwesthamunited wrote:
Teleport wrote:That's pretty cool, but it sadly delays the release of the album. I honestly think we're looking at a 2013 release now. Was hoping for november/december but no way in hell thats goin down.

I still reckon Hop will release this in in 'Nocktember' (probably early November). He is going touring in England in mid November and then possibly some other European countries afterwards so I presume he would have released Knock Madness by then and so when he goes on tour he can play all the songs from Knock Madness.

Good point. Maybe he will drop it in november. Idk man I just remember sitting around like a dumbass last year waiting for it to drop just to hear it's delayed for another 3 or 4 months.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum