Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Dizzy Wright working with Flatbush Zombies & JoeyBada$$ Empty Dizzy Wright working with Flatbush Zombies & JoeyBada$$

Tue 7 May 2013 - 22:43
@DizzyWright interview with @MTVHive! He has another track with Joey Badass and the Flatbush Zombies?!? #stillmovin

Also in the studio that day were other member’s of Joey’s Pro Era pals, the Flatbush Zombies, and Black Hippy kid Ab-Soul. Recording sessions and weed consumption ensued: “We were all in the studio smoking and chopping it up. I did a song with the Flatbush Zombies and Kirk Knight and Joey. We’re all on a track together. I’m not gonna put the name of the song out yet just ’cause it’s not on my project — it’s my man Kirk Knight’s — so out of respect I’ll let him announce it when he’s ready. It’s some fly shit though!”

rest of the article+source: http://www.mtvhive.com/2013/05/07/dizzy-wright-golden-age-joey-badass/
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Dizzy Wright working with Flatbush Zombies & JoeyBada$$ Empty Re: Dizzy Wright working with Flatbush Zombies & JoeyBada$$

Wed 29 May 2013 - 13:07
found this on @ZOMBIEJuicee's twitter
Dizzy Wright working with Flatbush Zombies & JoeyBada$$ Screen10
semaj116
Registered Member

Dizzy Wright working with Flatbush Zombies & JoeyBada$$ Empty Re: Dizzy Wright working with Flatbush Zombies & JoeyBada$$

Wed 29 May 2013 - 14:20
Dizzy is the only one in Funk Volume actually in the rap scene, it's pretty interesting. I actually think it's just cause he smokes weed lol, common interests build relationships after all.
dcan
dcan
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/dcanhiphophttp://www.twitter.com/dcanhiphop

Wed 29 May 2013 - 15:00
semaj116 wrote:Dizzy is the only one in Funk Volume actually in the rap scene, it's pretty interesting. I actually think it's just cause he smokes weed lol, common interests build relationships after all.

haha you might be right but I think other artists see how much work he puts in and know it'll help out both parties to do songs together. Plus he's pretty dope.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 29 May 2013 - 15:18
semaj116 wrote:Dizzy is the only one in Funk Volume actually in the rap scene, it's pretty interesting. I actually think it's just cause he smokes weed lol, common interests build relationships after all.
jarren is too. just working with shitty once tho.
Jakec15
Registered Member

Fri 31 May 2013 - 2:47
Am I the only one who doesn't really like Joey and Dizzy together?
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 31 May 2013 - 3:36
Dizzy is more in the rap scene because he chooses to be, Hopsin is not an easy dude to collab with either especially now that hes focused on his album. I think jarren would collab with anyone if given the opportunity.
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Fri 31 May 2013 - 3:57
Jakec15 wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't really like Joey and Dizzy together?
yes
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum