Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nay Nay - Dedicated (Feat. SwizZz)

+12
AlwaysRaw
King
Jakec15
fxtdiilz
semaj116
STRANGEgenius
Spanky
Jeet
Coolguy 127
Buddie
Essence
Nay Nay
16 posters
Go down
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Nay Nay - Dedicated (Feat. SwizZz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nay Nay - Dedicated (Feat. SwizZz)

Tue 7 May 2013 - 1:16
5 posts....damn
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Nay Nay - Dedicated (Feat. SwizZz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nay Nay - Dedicated (Feat. SwizZz)

Tue 7 May 2013 - 1:25
Coolguy 127 wrote:5 posts....damn
New record son! Just tryin to get back to everyone who replied
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 7 May 2013 - 2:05
Nay Nay wrote:

You could just reply to everyone in one post.
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Tue 7 May 2013 - 3:00
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:

There isn't a button to a add everyone's quotes into one reply
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 7 May 2013 - 3:14
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:

Stfu Coolguy you're one to talk
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 7 May 2013 - 3:21
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Nay Nay - Dedicated (Feat. SwizZz) - Page 2 SMIRK!!!!!
Registered Member

Tue 7 May 2013 - 5:27
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:

Exactly, fuck.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Tue 7 May 2013 - 11:22
Coolgui finna dah mst hatedest membar on dis forem.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Tue 7 May 2013 - 11:26
But dem hayta'z make yah faymiss doe
dble post fgt wut dat fuk u gon do?
Registered Member

Tue 7 May 2013 - 14:31
Perfect Stranger wrote:But dem hayta'z make yah faymiss doe

He'll probably challenge you to a dance-off tbh.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 7 May 2013 - 20:05
Let's go dance off me and you. Top this faggot.
Nay Nay - Dedicated (Feat. SwizZz) - Page 2 Funny-gifs-3
hupsun
Registered Member

Tue 7 May 2013 - 23:34
Coolguy 127 wrote:Let's go dance off me and you. Top this faggot.
Nay Nay - Dedicated (Feat. SwizZz) - Page 2 Funny-gifs-3

Nothing can top how much of a faggot you are.
hupsun
Registered Member

Tue 7 May 2013 - 23:35
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Wed 8 May 2013 - 8:43
HopNation wrote:

He'll probably challenge you to a dance-off tbh.
\

Jerkin' ain't dead.
He's keeping it alive.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Wed 8 May 2013 - 10:50
this thread went way the fuck off topic, nay nay cool song bro
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Thu 9 May 2013 - 1:50
fxtdiilz wrote:this thread went way the fuck off topic, nay nay cool song bro
Haha true, and thanks man, appreciate it!
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Thu 9 May 2013 - 10:23
I'd like to add more feedback than what's been said but I can't help but repeat them.
Great lyrics but your voice is uninteresting to listen to - well, your delivery more so.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Thu 9 May 2013 - 10:47
Perfect Stranger wrote:I'd like to add more feedback than what's been said but I can't help but repeat them.
Great lyrics but your voice is uninteresting to listen to - well, your delivery more so.

but i say where he's coming from, you don't really wanna sound enthusastic or emphasising shit when you wanna sound sad/depressed.. it's hard to find the right way to deliver a song like this, i know i have the same problem lol. everyones saying rap like this, but i just can't, maybe its same for nay nay.. he's rapping and he's legititamately sad about it, why should i try and not sound sad while rapping it?
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 10 May 2013 - 10:19
beat is nice, then nay nay went in
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Thu 16 May 2013 - 3:43
fxtdiilz wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:I'd like to add more feedback than what's been said but I can't help but repeat them.

but i say where he's coming from, you don't really wanna sound enthusastic or emphasising shit when you wanna sound sad/depressed.. it's hard to find the right way to deliver a song like this, i know i have the same problem lol. everyones saying rap like this, but i just can't, maybe its same for nay nay.. he's rapping and he's legititamately sad about it, why should i try and not sound sad while rapping it?
Pretty much exactly this. I don't want to sound excited when talking about my friends' deaths, that's unnatural. This wasn't intended to be a song to jam out to, it's supposed to be a song people can connect to if they've be in a similar situation. I also wanted it to be a song where you focus on the lyrics and message of the song. Lots of songs focus on hard hitting beats, crazy flows, and exciting delivery, but the message gets lost in all that. The way I presented it, it gets the point across, which is what I was aiming for. Hope that clears up why I seem uninteresting in this song, but its partly natural (due to the topic) and partly intended (due to wanting the lyrics to be the main focus of the song)
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Thu 16 May 2013 - 3:48
Chokey wrote:beat is nice, then nay nay went in
Thanks man, glad you like it!

**UPDATE for everyone** I'm gunna be opening up for Dizzy Wright next week, so all the people hatin can suck my dick Dizzy But forreal, I'm pumped for it!
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Thu 16 May 2013 - 4:13
Nay Nay wrote:

**UPDATE for everyone** I'm gunna be opening up for Dizzy Wright next week, so all the people hatin can suck my dick Dizzy But forreal, I'm pumped for it!

Get some one to record a video of it. I'd like to see a live performance. SwizZz 4
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Thu 16 May 2013 - 4:18
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:

Get some one to record a video of it. I'd like to see a live performance. SwizZz 4
Already got that covered! The concert is next Thursday, so I probably wont get around to uploading it till like Sunday
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Thu 16 May 2013 - 11:30
Nay Nay wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:

Pretty much exactly this. I don't want to sound excited when talking about my friends' deaths, that's unnatural. This wasn't intended to be a song to jam out to, it's supposed to be a song people can connect to if they've be in a similar situation. I also wanted it to be a song where you focus on the lyrics and message of the song. Lots of songs focus on hard hitting beats, crazy flows, and exciting delivery, but the message gets lost in all that. The way I presented it, it gets the point across, which is what I was aiming for. Hope that clears up why I seem uninteresting in this song, but its partly natural (due to the topic) and partly intended (due to wanting the lyrics to be the main focus of the song)

I can dig that for sure, but what I meant was, more of a presence, you don't have too be aggressive or fast just a stronger delivery.
For example, Common has a fairly nimble style of rhyming but he has a good presence and you can still focus on his lyrics.
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Thu 16 May 2013 - 15:40
Perfect Stranger wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:

I can dig that for sure, but what I meant was, more of a presence, you don't have too be aggressive or fast just a stronger delivery.
For example, Common has a fairly nimble style of rhyming but he has a good presence and you can still focus on his lyrics.
Oh I gotcha, I can kinda see where it could have had more of a presence, This is one of the songs I'm gunna be doing live when I open for Dizzy, so I'll be sure to try to work on that some to help it be better when I do it live. Thanks for the advice
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum