Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nay Nay - Dedicated (Feat. SwizZz)

+12
AlwaysRaw
King
Jakec15
fxtdiilz
semaj116
STRANGEgenius
Spanky
Jeet
Coolguy 127
Buddie
Essence
Nay Nay
16 posters
Go down
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Nay Nay - Dedicated (Feat. SwizZz) Empty Nay Nay - Dedicated (Feat. SwizZz)

Mon 6 May 2013 - 1:51

Let me know what you think!
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Nay Nay - Dedicated (Feat. SwizZz) Empty Re: Nay Nay - Dedicated (Feat. SwizZz)

Mon 6 May 2013 - 2:22
How much did you pay?
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 6 May 2013 - 2:25
To be honest man, this isn't very good at all. Your delivery is very boring and the flow and lyrics are bad as well. And SwizZz did a pretty poor job also.

Just giving you some constructive criticism Thumbs Up
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Mon 6 May 2013 - 3:10
To be honest, I found this song to be OK. I think you could've done a better job Nay Nay, and especially SwizZz. Although this song is okay, I would probably still listen to it again cuz it's really not that bad. I also have two questions for you. Who are the Fallen Knights and was it SwizZz and you who were doing the chorus?
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Mon 6 May 2013 - 3:11
Essence wrote:How much did you pay?
a decent amount, but not a crazy price!
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Mon 6 May 2013 - 3:13
Buddie wrote:To be honest man, this isn't very good at all. Your delivery is very boring and the flow and lyrics are bad as well. And SwizZz did a pretty poor job also.

Just giving you some constructive criticism Thumbs Up
I originally recorded with a more exciting delivery but it didn't seem to fit with a song about people passing away. As for the lyrics, I see nothing wrong with them but to each his own. Thanks for checkin it out though!
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Mon 6 May 2013 - 3:16
Respond to my feedback pleazZz SwizZz 4

Last edited by Coolguy 127 on Mon 6 May 2013 - 3:21; edited 1 time in total
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Mon 6 May 2013 - 3:18
Coolguy 127 wrote:To be honest, I found this song to be OK. I think you could've done a better job Nay Nay, and especially SwizZz. Although this song is okay, I would probably still listen to it again cuz it's really not that bad. I also have two questions for you. Who are the Fallen Knights and was it SwizZz and you who were doing the chorus?
The Fallen Knights are kids at my school. My school mascot is the Knight, over the years atleast 33 students have passed away and we call them The Fallen Knights. There have been 5 students die since the end of last year, 3 of them were friends of mine. And yes, SwizZz was the main voice and I was doing background vocals on the hook. The last hook is SwizZz alone
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Mon 6 May 2013 - 3:21
Coolguy 127 wrote:respond to my feedback plz SwizZz 4
What do you feel I could've have done better at? and I'm glad it's something you'll listen to again. Most people wont connect with it because they don't understand the situation. However, the students at my school and our community will understand it perfectly. I've already had two random people from my school tell me that the song actually made them tear up, so I know I've made an impact on some people.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Mon 6 May 2013 - 3:59
Nay Nay wrote:The Fallen Knights are kids at my school. My school mascot is the Knight, over the years atleast 33 students have passed away and we call them The Fallen Knights. There have been 5 students die since the end of last year, 3 of them were friends of mine. And yes, SwizZz was the main voice and I was doing background vocals on the hook. The last hook is SwizZz alone
wtf...How come so many are passing away? Is there a reason for this?
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Mon 6 May 2013 - 4:13
Jeet wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:The Fallen Knights are kids at my school. My school mascot is the Knight, over the years atleast 33 students have passed away and we call them The Fallen Knights. There have been 5 students die since the end of last year, 3 of them were friends of mine. And yes, SwizZz was the main voice and I was doing background vocals on the hook. The last hook is SwizZz alone
Just bad fuckin luck I guess.
End of last year my friend died in a car crash while his family was on their way back from vacation, earlier this year a kid from my school died in a car crash, a couple months ago my friend passed away from brain cancer, two weeks later my friend committed suicide and the same day another kid from my school got into a car accident and died the next day.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Mon 6 May 2013 - 4:34
some crazy illuminati shit right there
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Mon 6 May 2013 - 4:47
Nay Nay wrote:
Jeet wrote:
End of last year my friend died in a car crash while his family was on their way back from vacation, earlier this year a kid from my school died in a car crash, a couple months ago my friend passed away from brain cancer, two weeks later my friend committed suicide and the same day another kid from my school got into a car accident and died the next day.
What the fuck? Do you live in Idaho??!?!? 90% of the shit you just said happened here very recently.
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Mon 6 May 2013 - 4:51
Spanky wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:
Jeet wrote:
What the fuck? Do you live in Idaho??!?!? 90% of the shit you just said happened here very recently.
No, I live in Virginia
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 6 May 2013 - 7:25
Jeet wrote:

'murica.
semaj116
Registered Member

Mon 6 May 2013 - 7:43
RAP GAME KENNETH FROM 30 ROCK. Sorry, had to be done. Idk man, honestly I think your money could (and should) be spent elsewhere. I'm sure there's another field where you can express yourself creatively but I don't think rap is it. Buying features with relatively known artists isn't doing you any favors, especially when you half-assedly cut them in the video from other footage. Just my input.
semaj116
Registered Member

Mon 6 May 2013 - 7:46
ALTHOUGH, the sentiment of the song is really nice. Like, the message, atmosphere and stuff.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Mon 6 May 2013 - 10:47
don't know why so many hate on this song? best i've heard from nay nay and i can't remember hearing swizzz sing on any other song? appreciate that lol
Jakec15
Registered Member

Mon 6 May 2013 - 23:30
I enjoyed this song tbh. I like your lyrics, what your rapping about, and the video.

I enjoyed Swizzz's verse alot I just wish it was longer. As for you I enjoyed your lyrics, I just think you need to have more authority in your voice when you rap. It seems like your struggling to get it out at times or it's coming out a bit slow. I listened to some of your other songs and alot of them you seem a bit more powerful in your voice. But overall I like the song, I like the message, I like the lyrics.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 7 May 2013 - 0:17
semaj116 wrote:ALTHOUGH, the sentiment of the song is really nice. Like, the message, atmosphere and stuff.

This, but the track could of been better.
RIP to those kids man, that's strange.
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Tue 7 May 2013 - 0:54
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/dedicated-feat.-swizzz-single/id645637076
SONG IS ON ITUNES NOW, IF YOU LIKE IT, PLEASE SUPPORT!
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Tue 7 May 2013 - 1:08
semaj116 wrote:ALTHOUGH, the sentiment of the song is really nice. Like, the message, atmosphere and stuff.
Well atleast you liked that haha, thanks
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Tue 7 May 2013 - 1:09
fxtdiilz wrote:don't know why so many hate on this song? best i've heard from nay nay and i can't remember hearing swizzz sing on any other song? appreciate that lol
Haha thanks bro, means a lot!
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Tue 7 May 2013 - 1:10
Jakec15 wrote:I enjoyed this song tbh. I like your lyrics, what your rapping about, and the video.

I enjoyed Swizzz's verse alot I just wish it was longer. As for you I enjoyed your lyrics, I just think you need to have more authority in your voice when you rap. It seems like your struggling to get it out at times or it's coming out a bit slow. I listened to some of your other songs and alot of them you seem a bit more powerful in your voice. But overall I like the song, I like the message, I like the lyrics.
Thank you, I really appreciate it! and thanks for the feedback as well!
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Tue 7 May 2013 - 1:10
King wrote:

This, but the track could of been better.
RIP to those kids man, that's strange.
Thanks
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum