Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jarren Benton - Go Off feat. SwizZz & Hopsin (Video)

+13
Jeet
Essence
fxtdiilz
hopsintupac
STRANGEgenius
Buddie
Chokey
AlwaysRaw
Coolguy 127
Spanky
King
BitchNigga
Hunter
17 posters
Go down
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Jarren Benton - Go Off feat. SwizZz & Hopsin (Video) Empty Jarren Benton - Go Off feat. SwizZz & Hopsin (Video)

Tue 11 Jun 2013 - 16:46

Dope video, I always love videos in places with a lot of graffiti. It's definitely one of the best songs on the album, all the verses were sick.
BitchNigga
BitchNigga
Registered Member

Jarren Benton - Go Off feat. SwizZz & Hopsin (Video) Empty Re: Jarren Benton - Go Off feat. SwizZz & Hopsin (Video)

Tue 11 Jun 2013 - 17:43
One of my least favorite songs on the album and after watching hopsins part in the video I am embarrassed to call myself a fan. I definitely will not be showing my face in tha hood today.

On a side note doe. Life in the jungle, hear attack, an bully are the shit got dem stuck on replay.
King
King
Registered Member

Jarren Benton - Go Off feat. SwizZz & Hopsin (Video) Empty Re: Jarren Benton - Go Off feat. SwizZz & Hopsin (Video)

Tue 11 Jun 2013 - 18:52
"I USED TO LIKE FUNK VOLUME BUT NOW THEY TURNED MAINSTREAM I DIDNT LIKE THEM ANY MORE. THEY R TURNING INTO ILLUMINATI THE SCREAMING VOCALS ON THE TRACK AND OBVIOUSLY SATANIC. THIS MUSIC IS JUST POISONING MY VULNERABLE BRAIN." Some guy on youtube.

Lmao
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Tue 11 Jun 2013 - 18:56
King wrote:"I USED TO LIKE FUNK VOLUME BUT NOW THEY TURNED MAINSTREAM I DIDNT LIKE THEM ANY MORE. THEY R TURNING INTO ILLUMINATI THE SCREAMING VOCALS ON THE TRACK AND OBVIOUSLY SATANIC. THIS MUSIC IS JUST POISONING MY VULNERABLE BRAIN." Some guy on youtube.

Lmao
lolwut
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 11 Jun 2013 - 19:37
King wrote:"I USED TO LIKE FUNK VOLUME BUT NOW THEY TURNED MAINSTREAM I DIDNT LIKE THEM ANY MORE. THEY R TURNING INTO ILLUMINATI THE SCREAMING VOCALS ON THE TRACK AND OBVIOUSLY SATANIC. THIS MUSIC IS JUST POISONING MY VULNERABLE BRAIN." Some guy on youtube.

Lmao
haha lol I saw that.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 11 Jun 2013 - 19:47

Lmao
Zwis.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 11 Jun 2013 - 23:59
well i'll never see that video again for sure.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 0:28
What happened to Hopsin's creativeness with videos?
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 0:59
Buddie wrote:What happened to Hopsin's creativeness with videos?
He stopped directing them (by himsef at least).

But also this is Jarrens video so maybe Hopsin didn't care as much or have that big an input on it.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 1:02
it says Directed by Hopsin at the start.

The song is okay, the video is okay. and Hops verse was just embarrassing..
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 1:15
After listening a few more times, this may be one of the worst Hopsin verses of all time.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 1:31
Buddie wrote:After listening a few more times, this may be one of the worst Hopsin verses of all time.
As much as I hate to say this. Hop is getting worse. Based on his features and shit. However I can't really say anything cuz' we didn't get a single from KM.
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 1:43
what's so bad about the video and verses?
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 2:02
Skinny_Kid wrote:what's so bad about the video and verses?
The track is good and all. I liked the vid, Jarren's verse was good, SwizZz was beastin' and Hop was kinda good. He definitely could have come up with a sicker verse, but it was still good nonetheless.
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 2:19
SwizZz went beazZztin on this! But I thought hopsins verse was awful just first time I heard this.. The song is decent overall, but I actually thought the video was pretty cool.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 2:40
This was the best song on the album, all verses went hard and video is dope, hops part in the video reminded me of ill mind 4

stop being so judgemental
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 3:18
fxtdiilz wrote:hops part in the video reminded me of ill mind 4

This
The scene in the video where hes in that small room, not the actual verse though.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 3:20
Buddie wrote:After listening a few more times, this may be one of the worst Hopsin verses of all time.

ok now your just being dramatic, I can name loads of verses and i'm sure you can too lol.
BitchNigga
BitchNigga
Registered Member

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 3:30
Watched the video on worldstar and they are tearing hopsin to shreds in the comment section.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 3:34
BitchNigga wrote:Watched the video on worldstar and they are tearing hopsin to shreds in the comment section.
Well what do you expect, almost everyone who visit the site listen to YMCMB, Chief Queef, and other gay shit.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 3:45
fxtdiilz wrote:This was the best song on the album, all verses went hard and video is dope, hops part in the video reminded me of ill mind 4

U stupid
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 3:48
I don't like Hopsin's verse for a reason but first tell me:
What do you guys hate the most about it?

Jarren's verse was sick SwizZz's was okay.

BitchNigga
BitchNigga
Registered Member

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 3:58
Everything about hopsins verse and his part in the video brings validity to the claims that he is Wack as fuck. I think it time for him to lose the overplayed gimmeks.

I hate to use this example since he is one of the worst rappers out but Tyler has done it right. He has matured and moved on from being a black contact wearing dude who raps about raping women while hopsin is still Doin the same Ol shit he was three years ago.

On another note doe. Swizzz and jarren went hard as fuck.
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 4:10
Hops rhymes and flow were good, not any wordplay or punchlines and some parts are a little corny but it's not all that bad. People are saying it's horrible but not giving reason.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 4:26
King wrote:

ok now your just being dramatic, I can name loads of verses and i'm sure you can too lol.

Maybe I am being a little dramatic, but could someone show me a few verses that are worse? I'm just curious haha

If I was a person who has never heard Hopsin's music, I probably wouldn't check out his discography if this was the first video I saw of him rapping.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum