Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

New song "On the edge"  Empty New song "On the edge"

Thu 18 Apr 2013 - 10:31
Would like to also know thoughts on this one? Adlibs sound a little out but still learning what to do with those, just another stepping stone on my path to somewhere lol :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Cd1SGrndpI

also here's my facebook fan page if anyone actually wants to like it and help build my fan base https://www.facebook.com/FxTDilz
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

New song "On the edge"  Empty Re: New song "On the edge"

Thu 25 Apr 2013 - 21:48
bumping this shit
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Mon 29 Apr 2013 - 1:09
Cool. I like the lyrics, the instrumental fitted the song (good pick), although sometimes the delivery could be a little so-so. Plus do all New-Zealanders have that accent? Cuz' I first thought you were doing the chorus, until I read the title. I would listen to this again. Thumbs Up Also one more thing, is this the only website you promote your music? Where and how else do you promote it if you use other methods?
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Mon 29 Apr 2013 - 1:49
Coolguy 127 wrote:Cool. I like the lyrics, the instrumental fitted the song (good pick), although sometimes the delivery could be a little so-so. Plus do all New-Zealanders have that accent? Cuz' I first thought you were doing the chorus, until I read the title. I would listen to this again. Thumbs Up Also one more thing, is this the only website you promote your music? Where and how else do you promote it if you use other methods?

thank you bro, yea i loved the instrumental. I honestly don't know bout the accent lol, i never thought I had a strong or noticeable accent until I started uploading my raps and other countries heard my songs lol. The guy doing the chorus is from Australia. Thanks bro love the support and feedback. I promote pretty much all my music on here (because this is my favourite forums lol) and occasionally shady forums or rapmusic but don't really care for those sites to much. But yea that's all my promotion really, why is that?
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Mon 29 Apr 2013 - 1:54
fxtdiilz wrote:But yea that's all my promotion really, why is that?
jus' askin'.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Mon 29 Apr 2013 - 2:26
Coolguy 127 wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:But yea that's all my promotion really, why is that?
jus' askin'.

Random? lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum