Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Pharoahe Monch - P.T.S.D. Album release party Empty Pharoahe Monch - P.T.S.D. Album release party

Mon 25 Mar 2013 - 7:06
"Pharoahe's upcoming album P.T.S.D (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) is the follow up to his 2011 release W.A.R. (We Are Renegades) album, and will allow him to put a period on the end of that sentence and move on.
P.T.S.D. was originally slated to be an EP released last summer but when Pharoahe started writing it he found he had more to say than he could fit in that time so he expanded it to a full-length album.The album features production form Marco Polo, Lee Stone, The Lion Share, Boogie Blind as well as Pharoahe himself and also see's a reunion with Rawkus comrade Talib Kweli."
Australian tour in April, tickets here:
http://www.moshtix.com.au/v2/search?query=pharoahe+monch

inb4 Frankie
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Pharoahe Monch - P.T.S.D. Album release party Empty Re: Pharoahe Monch - P.T.S.D. Album release party

Mon 25 Mar 2013 - 7:44
Jeet wrote:
inb4 Frankie
HE GUN' BE JELLY
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Pharoahe Monch - P.T.S.D. Album release party Empty Re: Pharoahe Monch - P.T.S.D. Album release party

Mon 25 Mar 2013 - 7:58
Spanky wrote:
Jeet wrote:
inb4 Frankie
HE GUN' BE JELLY
I'm assuming he's going, lol.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 25 Mar 2013 - 8:16
if you go jeet, ill go with you.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Mon 25 Mar 2013 - 20:22
Dope, can't wait tbh. Wasn't expecting another full length album for at least 5 years lmao.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Mon 25 Mar 2013 - 20:43
liftthat wrote:Dope, can't wait tbh. Wasn't expecting another full length album for at least 5 years lmao.
Ya me too lol
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 26 Mar 2013 - 1:53
Monch is putting in work.
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Wed 27 Mar 2013 - 11:16
This is just great news. Cannot wait for the album.

What sucks is that I just moved from Tasmania to Melbourne a few days back now, if I had of waited it out more I could have went to the one at Hobart. Will see what happens. I might be able to get to the one in Sydney.

But yeah, I'm just pumped that this is going to be an actual album.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 27 Mar 2013 - 11:54
Frankie wrote:This is just great news. Cannot wait for the album.

What sucks is that I just moved from Tasmania to Melbourne a few days back now, if I had of waited it out more I could have went to the one at Hobart. Will see what happens. I might be able to get to the one in Sydney.

Was so keen on the Sydney show but it's literally 1 month before my fuuarkkin 18th. Might just get a fakie I'm that desperate
Registered Member

Wed 27 Mar 2013 - 11:56

http://tickets.oztix.com.au/?Event=34205&utm_medium=Website&utm_source=OzTix&utm_content=GigGuide&utm_term=PHAROAHE%20MONCH__
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 27 Mar 2013 - 12:08

come to the sydney show with me and jeet. Unless you actually have friends.
Frankie
Administrator

Wed 27 Mar 2013 - 12:23
I have zero friends over here in Melbourne. I've only been here a few times, never lived here before. I doubt the people I knew over in Tassie would actually go to a Sydney show... they'd probably just go to the Hobart show anyways. That's only a couple of hours on a bus for them.

I need to get a new Internet connection here first in this house, once I see how much that's going to cost I'll see if I can make it to the Sydney show. Are you guys going for sure?

Pretty pissed at how I could've easily made the Hobart show if I stuck around in Tassie a little longer. Fuck.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 27 Mar 2013 - 13:08
Honestly even if I didn't have friends I'd go myself lol it's a fucking chance to meet Pharoahe Monch and listen to the new album with him for the first time
Frankie
Administrator

Wed 27 Mar 2013 - 13:22
Absolutely, man. I'm with you on that one.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 27 Mar 2013 - 13:24
Ill only go for certain if Jeet goes for certain.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum