Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Pharoahe Monch To Release "P.T.S.D." EP This Fall Empty Pharoahe Monch To Release "P.T.S.D." EP This Fall

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 9:14
Pharoahe Monch releases "Damage" as a perceived-EP follow-up to last year's "W.A.R. (We Are Renegades)."

Queens, New York lyricist Pharoahe Monch will be releasing his first EP later this year, according to a representative of Duck Down Music/W.A.R. Media. The co-founder of '90s Hip Hop duo Organized Konfusion and "Simon Says" hit-maker will follow-up his 2011 LP, W.A.R. (We Are Renegades) with the EP, called P.T.S.D. (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) keeping the combat theme.

Today, Monch released "Damage", produced by longtime collaborator Lee Stone.

Earlier this week, Duck Down released This Generation by Murs & Fashawn.

Source: http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.21323/title.pharoahe-monch-to-release-ptsd-ep-this-fall
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Pharoahe Monch To Release "P.T.S.D." EP This Fall Empty Re: Pharoahe Monch To Release "P.T.S.D." EP This Fall

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 11:11
is there a way to pre-order?
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Pharoahe Monch To Release "P.T.S.D." EP This Fall Empty Re: Pharoahe Monch To Release "P.T.S.D." EP This Fall

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 19:53
Cannot wait.
Kitzk
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 20:40
Fucking great news. Hopsin 5
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 2:27
Been bumping that Damage track a lot. The only thing I really don't like about it is the flow... still hasn't grown on me tbh. Don't think it will.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 2:30
Frankie wrote:Been bumping that Damage track a lot. The only thing I really don't like about it is the flow... still hasn't grown on me tbh. Don't think it will.
Agreed! He could've easily destroyed that track with those lyrics so I'm not sure why he chose that flow. He could've easily done better which is why I'm thinking there's a reason for it, which I'm still trying to figure out.
But it gets better in the second verse.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum