Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Footage from Rehersals of RAW Album Release Party Empty Footage from Rehersals of RAW Album Release Party

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 1:12
I had more than this from when I visited, but my laptop died on me. Anyways, figured you guys might be interested in seeing this. Recorded it with my webcam, it's Hop and SwizZz on stage and Jokerr, Dame, and the guy from Mission Infect setting shit up.

Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Footage from Rehersals of RAW Album Release Party Empty Re: Footage from Rehersals of RAW Album Release Party

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 1:24
I can't decipher which one Jokerr is, But thanks man.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Footage from Rehersals of RAW Album Release Party Empty Re: Footage from Rehersals of RAW Album Release Party

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 1:25
The Event wrote:I can't decipher which one Jokerr is, But thanks man.

Dame's the one in orange, the Mission Infect guy is in the jersey, then there's one other guy there besides Jokerr and Jokerr's the tall one. So, yeah - the tall one. Lol.
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 22:44
Is the Jokerr's hair really orange or does he dye it?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum