Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is Slaughterhouse's best project?

+7
Katz Inf Gang
bgman
Grandmaster
achmed420
SdoubleT
STRANGEgenius
Perfect Stranger
11 posters
Go down
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

What is Slaughterhouse's best project? Empty What is Slaughterhouse's best project?

Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 8:57
EP, mixtape, album or whatever, please recommend!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

What is Slaughterhouse's best project? Empty Re: What is Slaughterhouse's best project?

Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 9:00
nothing.
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

What is Slaughterhouse's best project? Empty Re: What is Slaughterhouse's best project?

Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 10:07
ummm they dont got much to choose from maybe 3 or 4 recirds. just get um all lol...my opponioun they should swap out joel with lloyd banks! also royce an crooked sound to much alike sometimes
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 10:16
they are dope solo, but suck together.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 16:44
their on the house mixtape is pretty good i would recommend that and their self titled album from 2009
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 16:48
STRANGEgenius wrote:they are dope solo, but suck together.
INB4 laughed off forum.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 17:05

LOL your opinion is always a joke
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 17:07
SdoubleT wrote:ummm they dont got much to choose from maybe 3 or 4 recirds. just get um all lol...my opponioun they should swap out joel with lloyd banks! also royce an crooked sound to much alike sometimes

lloyd banks doesnt compare to joell ortiz, and banks wouldnt be able to keep up with crook, royce and budden
bgman
Registered Member

Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 18:42
achmed420 wrote:
SdoubleT wrote:ummm they dont got much to choose from maybe 3 or 4 recirds. just get um all lol...my opponioun they should swap out joel with lloyd banks! also royce an crooked sound to much alike sometimes

lloyd banks doesnt compare to joell ortiz, and banks wouldnt be able to keep up with crook, royce and budden
lloyd banks is soooooo underrated....
he's 10000 times better than 50...
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 19:25
Their self titled debut is better lyrically but their new album has better songs.

STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 21:04
achmed420 wrote:

all their albums and shit are average at best.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 21:06
STRANGEgenius wrote:
achmed420 wrote:

Your moms average at best in bed.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 21:36
I don't know whats their best but it's not that good.
Lets not forget that not having a great album doesn't mean you can't be a dope artist.

achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 22:54
bgman wrote:
achmed420 wrote:

him being underrated is besides the point. i just dont think banks would be able to keep up with the complexity of what slaughterhouse is
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 22:57
STRANGEgenius wrote:
achmed420 wrote:

well in my opinion them as solo artists doesnt compare to what they are together as slaughterhouse
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 13 Feb 2013 - 8:21
good for yu.
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Wed 13 Feb 2013 - 10:39
achmed420 wrote:
bgman wrote:
achmed420 wrote:

him being underrated is besides the point. i just dont think banks would be able to keep up with the complexity of what slaughterhouse is

your sleeping on banks kid! he dont get the credit he desrves
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member

Wed 13 Feb 2013 - 21:18
Banks makes terrible solo music. He goes in on features though
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 13 Feb 2013 - 21:34
Katz Inf Gang wrote:Banks makes terrible solo music. He goes in on features though

He had a pretty solid verse on "where im at" ft Eminem
even the stans preferred his verse over Ems.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Wed 13 Feb 2013 - 23:26
Crooked I is the best lyrically out of them all.
I wish they did more cypher type music on OUR HOUSE.

I'm in the city today with my brother, I think Imma go down to JB HIFI and cop there first one.
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Thu 14 Feb 2013 - 10:16
Katz Inf Gang wrote:Banks makes terrible solo music. He goes in on features though

dont agree.. his last mixtape was great ftw
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Thu 14 Feb 2013 - 10:19
Perfect Stranger wrote:Crooked I is the best lyrically out of them all.
I wish they did more cypher type music on OUR HOUSE.

I'm in the city today with my brother, I think Imma go down to JB HIFI and cop there first one.

agreeeeee... i liked crooked before slaughterhouse. also his freestyle fridays or whatever he did when he put out a song ever week. was awsome.. fuck em and cali luv are awsome songs

Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member

Thu 14 Feb 2013 - 20:24
SdoubleT wrote:

dont agree.. his last mixtape was great ftw
last one i checked had the statue of liberty cover and was extra weak.
downer59k
downer59k
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/KnocturnalWriters

Thu 14 Feb 2013 - 20:49
SdoubleT wrote:
achmed420 wrote:
bgman wrote:
achmed420 wrote:

your sleeping on banks kid! he dont get the credit he desrves

I've never thought of that, but yes, Llyoyd Banks would be better than J.O. - Someone write their label and recommend it.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 14 Feb 2013 - 21:38
From a purely technical perspective, Slaughterhouse makes good music. That being said, I never have the urge to turn on their music.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum