Hopsin Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

SwizZz ensures project in early 2014.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SwizZz ensures project in early 2014. Empty SwizZz ensures project in early 2014. on 22/11/2013, 8:02 pm

Swerve

Swerve
Registered Member
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.26361/title.swizzz-guarantees-funk-volume-debut-album-in-2014

Following the Los Angeles, California screening of Independent Living: The Funk Volume Documentary (November 3), the label’s first signee, SwizZz explained why his debut studio album has yet to be released.

During a Q&A session moderated by Funk Volume CEO, Damien Ritter, SwizZz said that personal challenges have affected his career causing the tentatively titled, Rock, Paper, SwizZzors, to be delayed.

“Once you get your head and your mind right and your personal life situated, that’s what’s next,” SwizZz said. “It’s like, how are you going to make music or try to present an image or something like that when you don’t even know who you are as a person? That’s the main battle that I was dealing with—just getting my mind right.”

Despite the obstacles, SwizZz ensures that he will release a project in early 2014. He also took a moment to describe his fan base.

Swerve

Swerve
Registered Member
Someone should probably Make a Rock, Paper, SwizZzors thread.

King

King
Registered Member
@Swerve wrote:Someone should probably Make a Rock, Paper, SwizZzors thread.
There is one that I made but it wont be much active unless swizZz gets active lol.
fvfrms.cm/thrd/6546yg

Swerve

Swerve
Registered Member
@King wrote:
@Swerve wrote:Someone should probably Make a Rock, Paper, SwizZzors thread.
There is one that I made but it wont be much active unless swizZz gets active lol.
fvfrms.cm/thrd/6546yg
Yeah i'm sure once we get first single on the album we can start making it active.

fxtdiilz

fxtdiilz
Registered Member
thank fuck. and zoom in was the first single.....

AlwaysRaw

AlwaysRaw
News Poster
Eh, not sure what to expect. All my hype for SwizZz has kinda died down by now. I'll probably give it a listen when it comes out but until then...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum