Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

dizzy wright might drop another project before the end of the year!! Empty dizzy wright might drop another project before the end of the year!!

Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 20:13
he posted this on facebook today

Dizzy Wright
4 hours ago
im thinking bout dropping another project before the end of the year, i already got alot of new music can yall keep up or should i slow down ?

im thinking it will probably be another mixtape
HopsinBelgium
Registered Member

dizzy wright might drop another project before the end of the year!! Empty Re: dizzy wright might drop another project before the end of the year!!

Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 20:37
Mad respect if he does that. He works REALLY hard, dropping 2 mixtapes and albums in one year would be awesome!
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

dizzy wright might drop another project before the end of the year!! Empty Re: dizzy wright might drop another project before the end of the year!!

Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 21:10
He needs to slow down. I know he thinks the more he releases the better. But I would rather he didn't release music as quickly for 2 reasons:

1) So he can perfect each song

2) So he can allow each song/album to have more of a buzz. If you release a song and then release another song not long after it, most people would stop listening to the first song.
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 21:56
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeh cant wait.
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 22:59
as long as the mixtapes/songs he puts out are good.
lil b puts out a crap load of mixtapes and they are horrible
i would always choose quality over quantity.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 0:35
i think dizzy is the hardest working artist on fv, he is always doing something , he's on tour now and he's already thinking bout dropping another project just shows how much he cares about his career and fans.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 0:55
Dizzy is a hard worker and I love that, but im gonna have to say slow down..
he should slowly start working on music and perfecting it so he can release it next year.. he did enough this year and by next year he would have better quality material so it's worth it.

Im sure he would have collabs here in there in the meantime.
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 13:15
people complain fv dont realease enough, then when 1 member pulls up the slack they are still not happy smh
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 14:49
He should slow down and just focus really hard on one amazing project
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 16:52
Zwis wrote:people complain fv dont realease enough, then when 1 member pulls up the slack they are still not happy smh

this
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 16:54
Zwis wrote:people complain fv dont realease enough, then when 1 member pulls up the slack they are still not happy smh

Actually, people complain that Hopsin & SwizZz don't release enough. Nobody has complained about Dizzy Wright / Jarren Benton not releasing enough, at least not that I've seen.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 17:08
41OMaXiMuS wrote:He should slow down and just focus really hard on one amazing project
Exactly
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 22:57
if its a mixtape i think he should release, it... but his next album has to be like KM for him
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 1:43
Wouldnt mind another wee project from Dizzy :)
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 7:07
Zwis wrote:if its a mixtape i think he should release, it... but his next album has to be like KM for him

i feel like a lot of you are making a big deal out of this. this would only be a mixtape so it wouldnt need to be perfected 100% cuz its mixtape material, stuff that he probably doesnt want to be on an album so hes gonna put it all together and give it to the fans for free to show his appreciation. im sure dizzy wright knows that for his albums he should take his time and make each song perfect, so why would you guys be against him puting out a little mixtape to keep his buzz building.
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 9:31
achmed420 wrote:
Zwis wrote:if its a mixtape i think he should release, it... but his next album has to be like KM for him

i feel like a lot of you are making a big deal out of this. this would only be a mixtape so it wouldnt need to be perfected 100% cuz its mixtape material, stuff that he probably doesnt want to be on an album so hes gonna put it all together and give it to the fans for free to show his appreciation. im sure dizzy wright knows that for his albums he should take his time and make each song perfect, so why would you guys be against him puting out a little mixtape to keep his buzz building.

It might be an album tho, i asked on twitter what it was and they said they are not sure yet, if its an album they will release it 2013
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum