Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopsin and Jokerr beef is over.

+19
Perfect Stranger
Roddy213
Grandmaster
Spanky
Hop Sadness
Fiasco
Hip-Hopsin'
fxtdiilz
Essence
achmed420
STRANGEgenius
iSigh
Chokey
Katz Inf Gang
King
AlwaysRaw
akaDan
Buddie
Grafik
23 posters
Go down
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Hopsin and Jokerr beef is over. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hopsin and Jokerr beef is over.

Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 4:12
i wanna hear the hopsin and jokerr track.. i have the lyrics but i wanna know what it sounds like
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Hopsin and Jokerr beef is over. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hopsin and Jokerr beef is over.

Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 4:15
fxtdiilz wrote:i wanna hear the hopsin and jokerr track.. i have the lyrics but i wanna know what it sounds like
How you get the lyrics? I defiantly want to hear it too.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 5:17
iSigh wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:i wanna hear the hopsin and jokerr track.. i have the lyrics but i wanna know what it sounds like
How you get the lyrics? I defiantly want to hear it too.
asked someone?
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 9:34
AlwaysRaw wrote:It's so pathetic when the little forum rappers who can't even rap are like
"you know... I might just have to go in on The Jokerr to teach him a lesson"
WTF. Half of you guys suck dick. Jokerr knows more about rapping (delivery,flow, etc.) then any of you 'rappers' on here. Even if The Jokerr saw your little diss there's no chance in hell he'd comment on it let alone respond with a track. It wouldn't effect him.

I didn't make that comment, but when you say people who you think are "shitty rappers" on this forum, I feel like it's directed at me?

Didn't Jokerr come from a relatively priviliged family? I don't think he has to worry about money.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 9:41
leak jokerr & hopsin song. always funny when shit like that happens.
- one gets perm banned
- rest rage
- one who leaked it cry and wont leak anything else ever
- rest cry and rage even more
- alotta activity in threads
- ijizz
-
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 16:31
Perfect Stranger wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:It's so pathetic when the little forum rappers who can't even rap are like
WTF. Half of you guys suck dick. Jokerr knows more about rapping (delivery,flow, etc.) then any of you 'rappers' on here. Even if The Jokerr saw your little diss there's no chance in hell he'd comment on it let alone respond with a track. It wouldn't effect him.

I didn't make that comment, but when you say people who you think are "shitty rappers" on this forum, I feel like it's directed at me?

Didn't Jokerr come from a relatively priviliged family? I don't think he has to worry about money.
Not really, I mean I don't know him personally, but in his tiny chat the other day he was talking about how he had to max out credit card to buy a $5000 mic and it took him 5 years to pay off. During this time he said he had cars repossessed and face his electric being shut off.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 17:13
Perfect Stranger wrote:

Well his parents are rich but I think the jokerr lives on his own earned money.
He has to have a job or something because I don't think his rap career can hold him lol.
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 18:38
King wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

Well his parents are rich but I think the jokerr lives on his own earned money.
He has to have a job or something because I don't think his rap career can hold him lol.
I'm pretty sure he lives off his music. People do buy his albums and his merch. They only thing he doesn't do is shows, which is a big money maker if you can get people to come out.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 19:11
I like Turtles.
Captain Calamity
Registered Member

Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 19:27
I don't know if he still does, but didn't at one time Jokerr also run a public recording studio, so if he still does that he has the income from that
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 20:55
41OMaXiMuS wrote:I like Turtles.
Good point
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 21:24
Perfect Stranger wrote:

Jokerrs parents are crack heads.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 23:02
Grandmaster wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

Are you trying to say the jokerr is a crack baby?
Hopsin
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 23:07
King wrote:
Grandmaster wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

Hopsin
No, they fell into it when he was around nine.
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Sat 16 Feb 2013 - 23:08

So this is up again...
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 2:32
According to the Jokerr it's up for a "limited time".

AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 2:47
Perfect Stranger wrote:

Even though that was directed at a few people on here , I wasn't you. Its mainly the people that come on and post so much bullshit then once they have enough they can promote their music on here then that's all they tal about like they're some upcoming rapper
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 6:00
[quote="Grandmaster"][quote="King"]
Grandmaster wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

Hopsin

Then where did he get all the money from for his videos, promotion and such?
I don't think he was every a YouTube rapper with shitty equipment, not too my knowledge at least.

Last edited by Perfect Stranger on Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 9:00; edited 1 time in total
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 8:30
The Jokerr should go back to doing songs like thishttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0CYP9lEj8k
dcan
dcan
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/dcanhiphophttp://www.twitter.com/dcanhiphop

Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 17:15
I was saying this shit was staged from the start. Bad publicity is still publicity. Think about it from a business point of view.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 17:16
dcan wrote:I was saying this shit was staged from the start. Bad publicity is still publicity. Think about it from a business point of view.

If this was staged then both The Jokerr and Hopsin deserve a Grammy.
dcan
dcan
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/dcanhiphophttp://www.twitter.com/dcanhiphop

Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 17:22
Grandmaster wrote:The Jokerr should go back to doing songs like thishttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0CYP9lEj8k

this sounds like ICP
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 18:01
[quote="Perfect Stranger"][quote="Grandmaster"]
King wrote:
Grandmaster wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

Hopsin

I don't think he was ever a YouTube rapper with shitty equipment, not too my knowledge at least.
The Jokerr's been around since 2003 and his actual equipment itself isn't that impressive, he's just REALLY REALLY good at mixing and making props.
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 18:18
dcan wrote:
Grandmaster wrote:The Jokerr should go back to doing songs like thishttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0CYP9lEj8k

this sounds like ICP
SwizZz 1
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 18:36
[quote="Grandmaster"][quote="Perfect Stranger"]
Grandmaster wrote:
King wrote:
Grandmaster wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

Hopsin

I don't think he was ever a YouTube rapper with shitty equipment, not too my knowledge at least.
The Jokerr's been around since 2003 and his actual equipment itself isn't that impressive, he's just REALLY REALLY good at mixing and making props.
what do you exactly mean by "been around"? Did he just made songs since there or did he make albums or what?
btw 10 years later nobody still dont give a fuck
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum