Hopsin Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hopsin and Jokerr beef is over.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51 Re: Hopsin and Jokerr beef is over. on 28/1/2013, 3:12 pm

fxtdiilz

Registered Member
i wanna hear the hopsin and jokerr track.. i have the lyrics but i wanna know what it sounds like

52 Re: Hopsin and Jokerr beef is over. on 28/1/2013, 3:15 pm

iSigh

Registered Member
fxtdiilz wrote:i wanna hear the hopsin and jokerr track.. i have the lyrics but i wanna know what it sounds like
How you get the lyrics? I defiantly want to hear it too.

53 Re: Hopsin and Jokerr beef is over. on 28/1/2013, 4:17 pm

fxtdiilz

Registered Member
iSigh wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:i wanna hear the hopsin and jokerr track.. i have the lyrics but i wanna know what it sounds like
How you get the lyrics? I defiantly want to hear it too.
asked someone?

54 Re: Hopsin and Jokerr beef is over. on 28/1/2013, 8:34 pm

Perfect Stranger

News Poster
AlwaysRaw wrote:It's so pathetic when the little forum rappers who can't even rap are like
"you know... I might just have to go in on The Jokerr to teach him a lesson"
WTF. Half of you guys suck dick. Jokerr knows more about rapping (delivery,flow, etc.) then any of you 'rappers' on here. Even if The Jokerr saw your little diss there's no chance in hell he'd comment on it let alone respond with a track. It wouldn't effect him.

I didn't make that comment, but when you say people who you think are "shitty rappers" on this forum, I feel like it's directed at me?

Didn't Jokerr come from a relatively priviliged family? I don't think he has to worry about money.

55 Re: Hopsin and Jokerr beef is over. on 28/1/2013, 8:41 pm

Chokey

Registered Member
leak jokerr & hopsin song. always funny when shit like that happens.
- one gets perm banned
- rest rage
- one who leaked it cry and wont leak anything else ever
- rest cry and rage even more
- alotta activity in threads
- ijizz
-

56 Re: Hopsin and Jokerr beef is over. on 29/1/2013, 3:31 am

iSigh

Registered Member
Perfect Stranger wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:It's so pathetic when the little forum rappers who can't even rap are like
WTF. Half of you guys suck dick. Jokerr knows more about rapping (delivery,flow, etc.) then any of you 'rappers' on here. Even if The Jokerr saw your little diss there's no chance in hell he'd comment on it let alone respond with a track. It wouldn't effect him.

I didn't make that comment, but when you say people who you think are "shitty rappers" on this forum, I feel like it's directed at me?

Didn't Jokerr come from a relatively priviliged family? I don't think he has to worry about money.
Not really, I mean I don't know him personally, but in his tiny chat the other day he was talking about how he had to max out credit card to buy a $5000 mic and it took him 5 years to pay off. During this time he said he had cars repossessed and face his electric being shut off.

57 Re: Hopsin and Jokerr beef is over. on 29/1/2013, 4:13 am

King

Registered Member
Perfect Stranger wrote:

Well his parents are rich but I think the jokerr lives on his own earned money.
He has to have a job or something because I don't think his rap career can hold him lol.

58 Re: Hopsin and Jokerr beef is over. on 29/1/2013, 5:38 am

iSigh

Registered Member
King wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

Well his parents are rich but I think the jokerr lives on his own earned money.
He has to have a job or something because I don't think his rap career can hold him lol.
I'm pretty sure he lives off his music. People do buy his albums and his merch. They only thing he doesn't do is shows, which is a big money maker if you can get people to come out.

59 Re: Hopsin and Jokerr beef is over. on 29/1/2013, 6:11 am

41OMaXiMuS

I like Turtles.

http://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

60 Re: Hopsin and Jokerr beef is over. on 29/1/2013, 6:27 am

Captain Calamity

Registered Member
I don't know if he still does, but didn't at one time Jokerr also run a public recording studio, so if he still does that he has the income from that

61 Re: Hopsin and Jokerr beef is over. on 29/1/2013, 7:55 am

iSigh

Registered Member
41OMaXiMuS wrote:I like Turtles.
Good point

62 Re: Hopsin and Jokerr beef is over. on 29/1/2013, 8:24 am

Grandmaster

Registered Member
Perfect Stranger wrote:

Jokerrs parents are crack heads.

63 Re: Hopsin and Jokerr beef is over. on 29/1/2013, 10:02 am

King

Registered Member
Grandmaster wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

Are you trying to say the jokerr is a crack baby?
Hopsin

64 Re: Hopsin and Jokerr beef is over. on 29/1/2013, 10:07 am

Grandmaster

Registered Member
King wrote:
Grandmaster wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

Hopsin
No, they fell into it when he was around nine.

65 Re: Hopsin and Jokerr beef is over. on 17/2/2013, 10:08 am

hopsintupac

Registered Member

So this is up again...

http://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

66 Re: Hopsin and Jokerr beef is over. on 17/2/2013, 1:32 pm

King

Registered Member
According to the Jokerr it's up for a "limited time".

67 Re: Hopsin and Jokerr beef is over. on 17/2/2013, 1:47 pm

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
Perfect Stranger wrote:

Even though that was directed at a few people on here , I wasn't you. Its mainly the people that come on and post so much bullshit then once they have enough they can promote their music on here then that's all they tal about like they're some upcoming rapper

68 Re: Hopsin and Jokerr beef is over. on 17/2/2013, 5:00 pm

Perfect Stranger

News Poster
[quote="Grandmaster"][quote="King"]
Grandmaster wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

Hopsin

Then where did he get all the money from for his videos, promotion and such?
I don't think he was every a YouTube rapper with shitty equipment, not too my knowledge at least.

Last edited by Perfect Stranger on 17/2/2013, 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

69 Re: Hopsin and Jokerr beef is over. on 17/2/2013, 7:30 pm

Grandmaster

Registered Member
The Jokerr should go back to doing songs like thishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0CYP9lEj8k

70 Re: Hopsin and Jokerr beef is over. on 18/2/2013, 4:15 am

dcan

Registered Member
I was saying this shit was staged from the start. Bad publicity is still publicity. Think about it from a business point of view.

71 Re: Hopsin and Jokerr beef is over. on 18/2/2013, 4:16 am

Buddie

Registered Member
dcan wrote:I was saying this shit was staged from the start. Bad publicity is still publicity. Think about it from a business point of view.

If this was staged then both The Jokerr and Hopsin deserve a Grammy.

72 Re: Hopsin and Jokerr beef is over. on 18/2/2013, 4:22 am

dcan

Registered Member
Grandmaster wrote:The Jokerr should go back to doing songs like thishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0CYP9lEj8k

this sounds like ICP

73 Re: Hopsin and Jokerr beef is over. on 18/2/2013, 5:01 am

Grandmaster

Registered Member
[quote="Perfect Stranger"][quote="Grandmaster"]
King wrote:
Grandmaster wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

Hopsin

I don't think he was ever a YouTube rapper with shitty equipment, not too my knowledge at least.
The Jokerr's been around since 2003 and his actual equipment itself isn't that impressive, he's just REALLY REALLY good at mixing and making props.

74 Re: Hopsin and Jokerr beef is over. on 18/2/2013, 5:18 am

iSigh

Registered Member
dcan wrote:
Grandmaster wrote:The Jokerr should go back to doing songs like thishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0CYP9lEj8k

this sounds like ICP
SwizZz 1

75 Re: Hopsin and Jokerr beef is over. on 18/2/2013, 5:36 am

Chokey

Registered Member
[quote="Grandmaster"][quote="Perfect Stranger"]
Grandmaster wrote:
King wrote:
Grandmaster wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

Hopsin

I don't think he was ever a YouTube rapper with shitty equipment, not too my knowledge at least.
The Jokerr's been around since 2003 and his actual equipment itself isn't that impressive, he's just REALLY REALLY good at mixing and making props.
what do you exactly mean by "been around"? Did he just made songs since there or did he make albums or what?
btw 10 years later nobody still dont give a fuck

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum