Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopsin/jokerr Marketing Strategy?

+9
Jeet
King
Perfect Stranger
Knightmare
STRANGEgenius
Hyde
Buddie
AlwaysRaw
bhinkle32
13 posters
Go down
bhinkle32
bhinkle32
Registered Member

Hopsin/jokerr Marketing Strategy? Empty Hopsin/jokerr Marketing Strategy?

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 2:42
Just a thought.. What if this whole conflict between the jokerr and Hopsin/Funk Volume was like a setup? Think about it- based on everything ive heard, The Jokerr took Hop under his wing and helped craft him into a better hip-hop artist, working with his lyricism, flow, production, videography, etc. They were pretty close.. Even though the Jokerr is annoying at some times, there is no doubt the guy has talent and that Hopsin likes him as an artist. What if it's more than that though? If Hopsin (with the buzz he has) dissed the Jokerr for the "conflict", then he (jokerr) would receive A LOT of exposure and really get his name up. This whole beef could end up being nothing more than a big marketing strategy.
What do you all think?
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Hopsin/jokerr Marketing Strategy? Empty Re: Hopsin/jokerr Marketing Strategy?

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 2:54
Could be true maybe
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 2:57
That's a very interesting idea, but I seriously doubt that. If this were true than Jo wouldn't have called Dame, SwizZz, and Dizzy out the way he did, and they wouldn't have responded back to him the way they did if it were fake.

But if The Jokerr ever dissed Hopsin, it would be a smart move because Hop would have to respond since the diss would most likely be so personal that he'd be forced to do it by the fans.

Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 4:09
I actually think this. Some people may call me stupid but I truley think that this is a secret agreement. Just between Hop and Jokerr tho, dame don't know shit.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 5:16
nooo... Jokerr is too retarded for that.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 6:31
STRANGEgenius wrote:nooo... Jokerr is too retarded for that.
That is the difference between not liking an artist and just being ignorant. You know he is a smart man. Ok Strange. Remember though, "Rap's pinnacle ain't Tech N9ne". And I was thinking this because of what he JUST said. "Tech N9ne Sucks. Hopsin Sucks. SwizZz DEFINITELY sucks.
I'm done with rap. After the trail of destruction ends on Sept 12 with the release of The Maestro video, I'm leaving it behind. There is no place for me here." BUT. I don't think it is because people have asked Hopsin about it and Ill Mind 5 was made by Ryan Pinkall instead of Carlos Berber and Jokerr. I'm nearly positive it is. And Jokerr's trolling on the post.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 6:38
The Event wrote:
That is the difference between not liking an artist and just being ignorant. You know he is a smart man. Ok Strange. Remember though, "Rap's pinnacle ain't Tech N9ne". And I was thinking this because of what he JUST said. "Tech N9ne Sucks. Hopsin Sucks. SwizZz DEFINITELY sucks.
I'm done with rap. After the trail of destruction ends on Sept 12 with the release of The Maestro video, I'm leaving it behind. There is no place for me here." BUT. I don't think it is because people have asked Hopsin about it and Ill Mind 5 was made by Ryan Pinkall instead of Carlos Berber and Jokerr. I'm nearly positive it is. And Jokerr's trolling on the post.

Jokerr is not smart, smfh.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 8:08
STRANGEgenius wrote:
The Event wrote:

Jokerr is not smart, smfh.

Yes, the Jokerr is a certified arsewipe, but you can't deny that he is talented in some respects.

Obviously, socialization is not one of them, he's an attention seeking whore for dissing everyone but most of his non battle lyrics are fairly intelligent.

Like you I'm a big fan of Strange but the Jokerr is not stupid, that's for sure, it was a dumb move insulting them, but I wouldn't sleep on it for too long, like if he's going to hang shit on them, just water off a ducks back.
Hopsin is above him. Strange Music is above him. Funk Volume is above him.

He's just a social retard, nothing more, who likes to wear makeup and bitch like a hormonal teenage girl on Facebook...
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 10:46
please tell me how he is smart??

and fun fact: Lil Wayne and Drake had straight A's during school, lol
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 11:32
No, the Jokerr IS smart he just doesn't have common sense and his emotions make him act unprofessional and whiny.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 12:39
The jokerr is educated, but definitely not smart
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 12:57
I don't see any reason for Hopsin to do this... there's no gain for FV in helping The Jokerr.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 13:45
Jeet wrote:The jokerr is educated, but definitely not smart
Hopsin/jokerr Marketing Strategy? 4257297559post of the month!
Cardoso
Registered Member

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 15:36
STRANGEgenius wrote:please tell me how he is smart??

your argument is kinda invalid because they are both very successful rappers, lol

I mean I love the jokerr's music.. I never heard nothing like it before and I think it's amazing, but I really hate his attitude and personality. He has this delusion that only HIM holds the truth and only him can call people out. I was trying to make a psychological assessment of him the other day and came to the conclusion that his talents overshadowed his ego. In other words, he realizes that he is very talented which started to make him feel superior. He's like Kanye West, but the difference is he walks around with a high sense of accomplishment like he punched god in the face even though he is not that successful AT ALL. Now he thinks he's about to blow up with the Trail of destruction album... let's just wait and see.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 15:45
Cardoso wrote:

your argument is kinda invalid because they are both very successful rappers, lol

I mean I love the jokerr's music.. I never heard nothing like it before and I think it's amazing, but I really hate his attitude and personality. He has this delusion that only HIM holds the truth and only him can call people out. I was trying to make a psychological assessment of him the other day and came to the conclusion that his talents overshadowed his ego. In other words, he realizes that he is very talented which started to make him feel superior. He's like Kanye West, but the difference is he walks around with a high sense of accomplishment like he punched god in the face even though he is not that successful AT ALL. Now he thinks he's about to blow up with the Trail of destruction album... let's just wait and see.

I agree with all of this.

"He has this delusion that only HIM holds the truth and only him can call people out."

"Him" should have been "he" in both instances.

< Grammar Nazi... (sorry)
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 16:00
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Cardoso wrote:

"He has this delusion that only HIM holds the truth and only him can call people out."

You are bad grammar nazi. You missed the double negative.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 20:07
iSigh wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Cardoso wrote:

You are bad grammar nazi. You missed the double negative.

You are a* bad grammar nazi.

Also, just to clarify to everyone... I may like some of the music The Jokerr makes, but I still think he is an annoying prick.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 20:48
"Tech N9ne Sucks. Hopsin Sucks. SwizZz DEFINITELY sucks.
I'm done with rap. After the trail of destruction ends on Sept 12 with the release of The Maestro video, I'm leaving it behind. There is no place for me here." - The Jokerr
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 20:58
41OMaXiMuS wrote:"Tech N9ne Sucks. Hopsin Sucks. SwizZz DEFINITELY sucks.
I'm done with rap. After the trail of destruction ends on Sept 12 with the release of The Maestro video, I'm leaving it behind. There is no place for me here." - The Jokerr
sept 12 will be an early christmas.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 21:07
The Jo To The O is at it again! Gotta love the controversy!

And to anybody who thinks that The Jokerr meant what he said in that post is gullible as hell. He's just trolling, and 90% of the people are taking the bait.
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 21:41
@41OMaXiMuS touche

Yea, it's crazy how many people take the Jokerr serious no matter what he says.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 21:53
"I have a tremendous task before me. I have 4 tracks of drums to mix (with 21 drum mic tracks each) along with arrangement, female vocals, brass, and the final edits of all 14 tracks of Sing Aithen, Sing. On top of that, I need to finish the 'Perfect Alone' video, do 2 days of shooting for 'The Maestro' video, do set construction....ALL in the next 8 days. UGH. I don't know how I'll do it, but it's all getting done. I NEED YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT! Are you guys excited for all this stuff? Or am I doing this all for nothing?"

You guys have no idea how excited I am for September!
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 23:32
41OMaXiMuS wrote:"Tech N9ne Sucks. Hopsin Sucks. SwizZz DEFINITELY sucks.

Attention whore SwizZz 3
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Fri 24 Aug 2012 - 2:11
buddie wrote:"I have a tremendous task before me. I have 4 tracks of drums to mix (with 21 drum mic tracks each) along with arrangement, female vocals, brass, and the final edits of all 14 tracks of Sing Aithen, Sing. On top of that, I need to finish the 'Perfect Alone' video, do 2 days of shooting for 'The Maestro' video, do set construction....ALL in the next 8 days. UGH. I don't know how I'll do it, but it's all getting done. I NEED YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT! Are you guys excited for all this stuff? Or am I doing this all for nothing?"

He shouldn't be spending time on Facebook if he has so much work SwizZz 2
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 24 Aug 2012 - 2:15
ChronicIntelligence wrote:
buddie wrote:"I have a tremendous task before me. I have 4 tracks of drums to mix (with 21 drum mic tracks each) along with arrangement, female vocals, brass, and the final edits of all 14 tracks of Sing Aithen, Sing. On top of that, I need to finish the 'Perfect Alone' video, do 2 days of shooting for 'The Maestro' video, do set construction....ALL in the next 8 days. UGH. I don't know how I'll do it, but it's all getting done. I NEED YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT! Are you guys excited for all this stuff? Or am I doing this all for nothing?"

He shouldn't be spending time on Facebook if he has so much work SwizZz 2

True lol, but he goes on Facebook whenever he takes a break. It's crazy how he gets all this done while trolling people on facebook.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum