Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LoCedOUTsQuadA1
LoCedOUTsQuadA1
Registered Member

Hopsin in concert at the vault (high quality) Empty Hopsin in concert at the vault (high quality)

Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 8:30
http://www.wolfgangsvault.com/hopsin/

Im kinda new to this whole posting stuff and all this URL shit, but this site has Hopsin in concert and is incredibly high quality. He performs five songs including Get Silly which most people have never heard before. Hopefully the link works
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Hopsin in concert at the vault (high quality) Empty Re: Hopsin in concert at the vault (high quality)

Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 9:02
Haha That Crowd Is terrible.
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Hopsin in concert at the vault (high quality) Empty Re: Hopsin in concert at the vault (high quality)

Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 9:03
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 12:19
thats a cool find bruh. i feel kinda bad for hop the whole crowd is just chillin watchin him lol
Anonymous

Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 14:26
great quality man, crowd sucks tho. thanks for these, i'mma download them.
Anonymous

Tue 20 Sep 2011 - 20:08
Really good quality here, thanks.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Tue 20 Sep 2011 - 22:02
It was 2 and a half years ago ... So yeah no one probably knew of him really....sick videos tho
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 1:03
in all honesty, that get silly track is kinda whack lol
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 1:10
Matt Meyer wrote:in all honesty, that get silly track is kinda whack lol

I cant stand pans in the kitchen's beat...The song is alright but I dont like the beat or the hook lol...

But Get Silly was alright....Hopsin doesn't even like his Gazing album...I think its sick tho
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 1:42
GangusKahn wrote:

I cant stand pans in the kitchen's beat...The song is alright but I dont like the beat or the hook lol...

But Get Silly was alright....Hopsin doesn't even like his Gazing album...I think its sick tho
i have to agree on the pans in the kitchen hook... pretty lame if you ask me.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 2:13
Matt Meyer wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

i have to agree on the pans in the kitchen hook... pretty lame if you ask me.

Tbh I still dont even get what he's talking about...He seems to really like that song too...I've seen all his interviews, never really heard him talk about the meaning of that song...I hope its not just pans and kitchens tho lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum