Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Hopsin High School DropOut Should Of Made Raw! Empty Hopsin High School DropOut Should Of Made Raw!

Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 19:11
love this song. shouold of made raw!

iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Hopsin High School DropOut Should Of Made Raw! Empty Re: Hopsin High School DropOut Should Of Made Raw!

Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 19:21
The songs called Be My Friend, and I like it, but I think it should have been kept off.
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Hopsin High School DropOut Should Of Made Raw! Empty Re: Hopsin High School DropOut Should Of Made Raw!

Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 19:28
high school dropout , be my friend. whatever its named both everywhere lol.. but its a good song. dont see why not just throw it on there . right before swag my pants it would of fit perfect lol
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 19:30
I love this song, however the overall production(not the beat itself) but the quality of it is not up to par with the other songs on RAW, still love it though. "Ima skitzo who carpools alone"
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 19:41
anthonyFv wrote:I love this song, however the overall production(not the beat itself) but the quality of it is not up to par with the other songs on RAW, still love it though. "Ima skitzo who carpools alone"

proabley wasnt mastered does anybody know where to get a version witout tags tho?
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 19:45
SdoubleT wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:I love this song, however the overall production(not the beat itself) but the quality of it is not up to par with the other songs on RAW, still love it though. "Ima skitzo who carpools alone"

proabley wasnt mastered does anybody know where to get a version witout tags tho?
Yeah, he probably would have made the final piece sound a little better. about the tags, I dunno. It was actually first shared here among some members I guess before it was even on Youtube so you could ask them
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 19:51
yeah i cant find it anywhere without tags. fuckin tags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 19:55
I have the track without tags. A few people on here have it without the tags, actually. Seeing as the track is out and not a FV forums exclusive at this point, I'll send you a link to it.
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 19:56
Frankie wrote:I have the track without tags. A few people on here have it without the tags, actually. Seeing as the track is out and not a FV forums exclusive at this point, I'll send you a link to it.

that would be great man. thanks
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 20:35
It's a good song, but he made a lot better songs that could have been on RAW, but decided not to release.
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 20:42
Buddie wrote:It's a good song, but he made a lot better songs that could have been on RAW, but decided not to release.

for example?
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 20:45
SdoubleT wrote:
Buddie wrote:It's a good song, but he made a lot better songs that could have been on RAW, but decided not to release.

for example?

He decided to never release the songs for some reason. There's an unreleased song called Mr. Pillowman and there's a few others that would have been a great choice for the album.
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 20:48
Buddie wrote:
SdoubleT wrote:

for example?

He decided to never release the songs for some reason. There's an unreleased song called Mr. Pillowman and there's a few others that would have been a great choice for the album.

WELL HOW DO YOU KNOW IF THEY ARE BTTER IF YOU NEVER EVEN HEARD THEM LOL
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 20:49
Buddie wrote:
SdoubleT wrote:

for example?

this was the demo version, not much difference except for in the chorus, and the ending.I thought Raw was perfect, so I think he made the right decisions on what he put on there and what he didn't.
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 20:51
yeah i agree. RAW was perfect
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 21:06
SdoubleT wrote:
Buddie wrote:
SdoubleT wrote:

for example?

WELL HOW DO YOU KNOW IF THEY ARE BTTER IF YOU NEVER EVEN HEARD THEM LOL

I've heard them lol. I've only heard Mr. Pillowman twice though.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 13 Oct 2012 - 3:37
this reminds me of the retard Technician.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sat 13 Oct 2012 - 4:20
STRANGEgenius wrote:this reminds me of the retard Technician.
Yo he just joined, how is he to know that we already heard all of this, and that that is not the real name of the song.You wouldn't know these things unless you were on here
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 13 Oct 2012 - 5:40
anthonyFv wrote:
Yo he just joined, how is he to know that we already heard all of this, and that that is not the real name of the song.You wouldn't know these things unless you were on here

nigguh you just went full retard.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Sat 13 Oct 2012 - 5:44
anthonyFv wrote:
SwizZz 1
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum