Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tech N9ne - Something Else [ALBUM DISCUSSION]

+32
BeAn
Lynch By Inch
Hunter
hopsintupac
semaj116
RECK
SdoubleT
fxtdiilz
mickydz420
Coolguy 127
Katz Inf Gang
Spanky
Essence
TheAuthenticDoc
AlwaysRaw
Trimss
Jeet
41OMaXiMuS
Perfect Stranger
CHA53
downer59k
Nidac_7
liftthat
King
Mark us
Frankie
iSigh
Buddie
Grandmaster
Chokey
STRANGEgenius
36 posters
Go down
Registered Member

Tech N9ne - Something Else [ALBUM DISCUSSION] - Page 2 Empty Re: Tech N9ne - Something Else [ALBUM DISCUSSION]

Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 9:57
Buddie wrote:One of the only things I can complain about Tech's albums are the amount of features on it. He has way too many. When I buy a Tech album, I want to hear Tech.

I wonder if he'll finally get that Em feature on here.

I think that's a very high possibility this time, with Em back in the studio working on his solo project you gotta think he's in that "mode" now and can get the time to work in a feature with Tech and vice versa.
downer59k
downer59k
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/KnocturnalWriters

Tech N9ne - Something Else [ALBUM DISCUSSION] - Page 2 Empty Re: Tech N9ne - Something Else [ALBUM DISCUSSION]

Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 11:07
Lame album art. Idk what this means but it seems like their trying to hard to be really simple. if that makes sense.
Mark us
Mark us
Registered Member

Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 12:29
Chokey wrote:
HopNation wrote:
Frankie wrote:
Chokey wrote:Its very simple, pure & not something big and hard to make.

I'm usually all for this, but I dislike the font used for "Something Else". It fits well with "Tech N9ne" but that's it - another font should have been used for "Something Else". When something is this simple, fonts are a huge deal. It's what makes it stand out and make it blend in with the other simple things around it... like the border. Choosing those colors for it was good though as the black and gold stand out nicely.

Agree with this completely. "Something Else" just looks like too much use of the font and starts to blend in making it look bland and boring.
Okay after reading both comments I have to agree. But besides that it's a pretty simple well-made cover. You guys make it a lot worse than it is.

@lol'd at the cha-cha comment. we all know the best about tech is the extremely fast flow where we only can sing along with the chorus by krizz or a song about caribou lou. cant get enough.

It is not (only) about his fast flow. There are rappers who can rap way faster than him. It is about his flow overall and its energy. You can say what you want about Tech N9ne, but flowwise I think he is on a whole other level than anyone else. There are lots of rappers with very good flows, but if I compare them to Tech, I see how unmatched he is when it comes to these things.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 16:48
Mark us wrote:
Chokey wrote:
HopNation wrote:
Frankie wrote:
Chokey wrote:Its very simple, pure & not something big and hard to make.

I'm usually all for this, but I dislike the font used for "Something Else". It fits well with "Tech N9ne" but that's it - another font should have been used for "Something Else". When something is this simple, fonts are a huge deal. It's what makes it stand out and make it blend in with the other simple things around it... like the border. Choosing those colors for it was good though as the black and gold stand out nicely.

Agree with this completely. "Something Else" just looks like too much use of the font and starts to blend in making it look bland and boring.
Okay after reading both comments I have to agree. But besides that it's a pretty simple well-made cover. You guys make it a lot worse than it is.

@lol'd at the cha-cha comment. we all know the best about tech is the extremely fast flow where we only can sing along with the chorus by krizz or a song about caribou lou. cant get enough.

It is not (only) about his fast flow. There are rappers who can rap way faster than him. It is about his flow overall and its energy. You can say what you want about Tech N9ne, but flowwise I think he is on a whole other level than anyone else. There are lots of rappers with very good flows, but if I compare them to Tech, I see how unmatched he is when it comes to these things.
I made a really horrible troll. cant believe you fell for it.
Mark us
Mark us
Registered Member

Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 17:03
There are people who really think rapping fast is the pinnacle of flowing and that's the reason why I said it.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 17:23
Mark us wrote:There are people who really think rapping fast is the pinnacle of flowing and that's the reason why I said it.
fair enough. just saying I didnt ment what I wrote.
Mark us
Mark us
Registered Member

Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 17:28
Chokey wrote:
Mark us wrote:There are people who really think rapping fast is the pinnacle of flowing and that's the reason why I said it.
fair enough. just saying I didnt ment what I wrote.

Well, who does that? Especially on these forums Hopsin 6
CHA53
Registered Member

Sun 6 Jan 2013 - 1:41
How do you guys know thats the official cover? The simple cover could just be default until the actual cover is made..
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 6 Jan 2013 - 5:28
apparently its the real one according to the Tech forums.

But it could change.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Mon 7 Jan 2013 - 7:18
STRANGEgenius wrote:apparently its the real one according to the Tech forums.

But it could change.

Hopefully the music is better than he has been releasing of late.
He hasn't been really reliable for cover art last year either, Klusterfuk was the only one with a really, really dope cover.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 7 Jan 2013 - 10:57
Boiling Point was a pretty cool cover.

Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 7 Jan 2013 - 11:00
STRANGEgenius wrote:Boiling Point was a pretty cool cover.

Disagree. looked like something made in paint
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Mon 7 Jan 2013 - 11:14
STRANGEgenius wrote:Boiling Point was a pretty cool cover.

It wasn't bad, but it wasn't as good as Klusterfuk.
EBAH had a better cover, tbh.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Mon 7 Jan 2013 - 11:26
Grandmaster wrote:I like the album art

Lol, is it just me, or whenever someone says they don't like something, you automatically like it?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 7 Jan 2013 - 11:52
Chokey, it looked like Venom jizzed on his face, but better then tech wanting to be naked on the All 6s and 7s cover :p
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Mon 7 Jan 2013 - 13:16
STRANGEgenius wrote:Chokey, it looked like Venom jizzed on his face, but better then tech wanting to be naked on the All 6s and 7s cover :p

Tech wanted to be naked for the All 6's and 7's cover??? Tyler
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 1:12
yeah. haha.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 3:49
For some reason albums with shitty covers tell me that the material could more likely be good.. I have no idea why.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 5:10
GKMC cover was shit.

inb4 butthurt.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 13:25
STRANGEgenius wrote:Chokey, it looked like Venom jizzed on his face, but better then tech wanting to be naked on the All 6s and 7s cover :p
the fuck did i just read?

will anybody say the 2001 cover was bad?
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 15:48
STRANGEgenius wrote:GKMC cover was shit.

inb4 butthurt.
I agree.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 15:53
I pooped 3 times already and it's not even 10am. Somebody Twitter that.
Registered Member

Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 19:30

inb4 butthurt.

Both covers had plenty of meaning behind it though. I really don't see how it was shit.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 21:22
HopNation wrote:

inb4 butthurt.

Both covers had plenty of meaning behind it though. I really don't see how it was shit.

They both had shit covers TBH. Think about it:

Kendrick Lamar consists of 13 letters.

Tech N9ne consists of 8 letters.

13 - 8 = 5

5 is the average number of times I masturbate on a daily basis.

So, in conclusion, jerking off is better than looking at either of these covers.

(IMO)
Registered Member

Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 21:28
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
HopNation wrote:

inb4 butthurt.

They both had shit covers TBH. Think about it:

Kendrick Lamar consists of 13 letters.

Tech N9ne consists of 8 letters.

13 - 8 = 5

5 is the average number of times I masturbate on a daily basis.

So, in conclusion, jerking off is better than looking at either of these covers.

(IMO)

The logic there is MIND BLOWING (LOL)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum