Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tech N9ne - Something Else [ALBUM DISCUSSION]

+32
BeAn
Lynch By Inch
Hunter
hopsintupac
semaj116
RECK
SdoubleT
fxtdiilz
mickydz420
Coolguy 127
Katz Inf Gang
Spanky
Essence
TheAuthenticDoc
AlwaysRaw
Trimss
Jeet
41OMaXiMuS
Perfect Stranger
CHA53
downer59k
Nidac_7
liftthat
King
Mark us
Frankie
iSigh
Buddie
Grandmaster
Chokey
STRANGEgenius
36 posters
Go down
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tech N9ne - Something Else [ALBUM DISCUSSION] Empty Tech N9ne - Something Else [ALBUM DISCUSSION]

Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 12:09
Tech N9ne - Something Else [ALBUM DISCUSSION] S.E.d

racklist:

[b style="color: #ff0000;"]FIRE[/b]
1. News With Mark Alford 1 (skit)
2. Straight Out The Gate (feat. Serj Tankian & Krizz Kaliko)
3. B.I.T.C.H. (feat. T-Pain)
4. With The BS (feat. Red Café, Trae Tha Truth & Big Scoob)
5. Love 2 Dislike Me (feat. Tyler Lyon & Liz Suwandi)
6. Fortune Force Field
7. I’m Not A Saint
8. Fragile (feat. Kendrick Lamar, Mayday! & Kendall Morgan)
9. Priorities (feat. Game & Angel Davanport)
10. News With Mark Alford 2 (skit)
WATER
11. Dwamn
12. So Dope (They Wanna) (feat. Wrekonize, Snow Tha Product & Twisted Insane)
13. See Me (feat. Wiz Khalifa & B.o.B)
EARTH
14. My Haiku-Burn The World (feat. Krizz Kaliko)
15.That’s My Kid (feat. Cee-Lo Green, Big K.R.I.T. & Kutt Calhoun)
16. Meant To Happen (feat. Scoop Deville)
17. News With Mark Alford 3 (skit)
18. Believe
19. R.I.P. Ray (skit)
20. Strange 2013 (feat. The Doors)
21. SMB

Deluxe Edition:
22. Colorado (feat. B.o.B, Krizz Kaliko, Rittz, Mayday!, Stevie Stone & Ces Cru)
23. Drowning (feat. Liz Suwandi)
24. Thizzles (feat. Danny Brown)

iTunes Deluxe Edition:
25. Somebody Else (feat. Krizz Kaliko)
26. Feels Like Heaven (feat. Krizz Kaliko & Oobergeek)
Monster Energy Music Exclusive Digital Track:
Rock A Bye (feat. Ben-G Da Prince of Soul)

Pre Order Track:
Party The Pain Away (feat. Liz Suwandi)

credit to Alex M of TRTN.

Last edited by STRANGEgenius on Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 12:13; edited 5 times in total
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tech N9ne - Something Else [ALBUM DISCUSSION] Empty Re: Tech N9ne - Something Else [ALBUM DISCUSSION]

Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 13:37
Gay name? Something Else is nearly the same as strange. The cover is dope imo. pretty classy.

Tyler the Creator collab please!!!
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Tech N9ne - Something Else [ALBUM DISCUSSION] Empty Re: Tech N9ne - Something Else [ALBUM DISCUSSION]

Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 13:41
Tech should put The Jokerr on this just to fuck with people
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 16:13
That cover is terrible. Why did they choose that?
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 16:51
I hope it isn't feature heavy
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 17:55
Grandmaster wrote:Tech should put The Jokerr on this just to fuck with people
yeah after what jokerr did this is what tech should do.

btw am I the only one who likes the cover?
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 19:01
A "classy" album cover would be something like Atmosphere's "Family Sign" tbh. It also has a nice meaning behind it too.

Yeah. Agreed with Buddie, the album art is terrible.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 19:16
I like the album art
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 20:02
Frankie wrote:A "classy" album cover would be something like Atmosphere's "Family Sign" tbh. It also has a nice meaning behind it too.

Yeah. Agreed with Buddie, the album art is terrible.
I totally disagree. Its very simple, pure & not something big and hard to make. I like it. This could have been made in the 90's.
Frankie
Administrator

Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 20:14
Chokey wrote:Its very simple, pure & not something big and hard to make.

I'm usually all for this, but I dislike the font used for "Something Else". It fits well with "Tech N9ne" but that's it - another font should have been used for "Something Else". When something is this simple, fonts are a huge deal. It's what makes it stand out and make it blend in with the other simple things around it... like the border. Choosing those colors for it was good though as the black and gold stand out nicely.

Last edited by Frankie on Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 20:46; edited 3 times in total
Mark us
Mark us
Registered Member

Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 20:18
Who gives a shit about the album art. There are other things I expect from an Tech N9ne album. And we all know what that is.
Frankie
Administrator

Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 20:25
Mark us wrote:There are other things I expect from an Tech N9ne album. And we all know what that is.

You're right. 2Truuue m8. I hope there's a lot of "CHA! CHA! / ERRR!" on it. If there is none of that, I will not buy. Other 8
Mark us
Mark us
Registered Member

Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 20:33
Hopsin 3 That's what I'm talking about.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 22:22
The name could work I guess but the cover has to go..
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 23:26
Frankie wrote:
Mark us wrote:There are other things I expect from an Tech N9ne album. And we all know what that is.

You're right. 2Truuue m8. I hope there's a lot of "CHA! CHA! / ERRR!" on it. If there is none of that, I will not buy. Other 8

Suck a monch dick mate ;)

Apparently The Doors, DMX; might be on this album.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 23:29
Frankie wrote:
Tech N9ne - Something Else [ALBUM DISCUSSION] HR3rI
Registered Member

Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 0:16
Frankie wrote:

I'm usually all for this, but I dislike the font used for "Something Else". It fits well with "Tech N9ne" but that's it - another font should have been used for "Something Else". When something is this simple, fonts are a huge deal. It's what makes it stand out and make it blend in with the other simple things around it... like the border. Choosing those colors for it was good though as the black and gold stand out nicely.

Agree with this completely. "Something Else" just looks like too much use of the font and starts to blend in making it look bland and boring.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 0:31
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Frankie wrote:

Suck a monch dick mate ;)

Apparently The Doors, DMX; might be on this album.
both are nearly 100% of what I've heard.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 0:40
HopNation wrote:
Frankie wrote:

Agree with this completely. "Something Else" just looks like too much use of the font and starts to blend in making it look bland and boring.
Okay after reading both comments I have to agree. But besides that it's a pretty simple well-made cover. You guys make it a lot worse than it is.

@lol'd at the cha-cha comment. we all know the best about tech is the extremely fast flow where we only can sing along with the chorus by krizz or a song about caribou lou. cant get enough.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 0:45
I wouldn't mind if it was an EP cover, but compared to the past Tech solo album covers, this is very poorly done.

It doesn't really matter though, as long as the music's good.

Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 4:00
iSigh wrote:I hope it isn't feature heavy

This. i want to buy tech albums but he always has too many features.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 4:37
well his last album was a collabos, so it will not be feature heavy, it will have as much features as All 6s and 7s, something like that.
Frankie
Administrator

Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 5:00
Liftthat knows what's up tbh. 2much growling 4me.

Chokey wrote:You guys make it a lot worse than it is.

Not at all, really. I've seen people in my class create better and more simpler album art than this. A lot of them would be way more harsh than I was with the above tbh, and these cunts haven't even been in the class for a full year yet.

It's not good. The idea is there, but the execution is absolute shit m8. Hopsin 6

Buddie wrote: but compared to the past Tech solo album covers, this is very poorly done.

I agree with this 100%.

And yeah, I really don't want this to have so many features.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 5:37
One of the only things I can complain about Tech's albums are the amount of features on it. He has way too many. When I buy a Tech album, I want to hear Tech.

I wonder if he'll finally get that Em feature on here.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 7:39
Frankie wrote:Liftthat knows what's up tbh. 2much growling 4me.

Chokey wrote:You guys make it a lot worse than it is.

Not at all, really. I've seen people in my class create better and more simpler album art than this. A lot of them would be way more harsh than I was with the above tbh, and these cunts haven't even been in the class for a full year yet.

It's not good. The idea is there, but the execution is absolute shit m8. Hopsin 6
I still think its good :(
Buddie wrote: but compared to the past Tech solo album covers, this is very poorly done.
Frankie wrote:
I agree with this 100%.

And yeah, I really don't want this to have so many features.
I can agree with this tho.

Buddie wrote:One of the only things I can complain about Tech's albums are the amount of features on it. He has way too many. When I buy a Tech album, I want to hear Tech.

I wonder if he'll finally get that Em feature on here.
Em is "too busy" Eminem
But ffs we need a tech-tyler collab!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum