Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Confirmed Signing With YMCMB

+7
Buddie
King
hopsintupac
Chokey
anthonyFv
STRANGEgenius
Perfect Stranger
11 posters
Go down
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Game Confirmed Signing With YMCMB Empty Game Confirmed Signing With YMCMB

Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 6:37
It seems Game will be signing to YMCMB in the near future, as Birdman makes an appearance on "Jesus Piece" welcoming him to the label.

The Game has created sizeable buzz leading up to the release of his fifth studio album Jesus Piece. He has big tracks with notable features, feuds with other notable rappers, and even appears on a reality show. One of the pieces of information not given much attention is that this is the Compton product’s last album with Interscope and then he is becoming one of the more sought after free agents in the game. However, after giving some fans an early listen to the LP on the radio, astute listeners caught a brief appearance from Birdman who says the rapper has already signed with YMCMB.

Earlier, the Jesus Piece rapper had said that two of the biggest labels in hip hop, YMCMB and MMG, had been pursuing him once his obligation with Interscope was fulfilled. He mentioned that he intended to stay loyal to the label that made him successful until he finished his final album for them. With that album complete, it seems as though he has chosen to sign with YMCMB.

What gives it away is that on the aptly titled track “Freedom”, a sound clip is played of YM CEO Birdman speaking over the phone to Game and saying “you know this the last one. After this, it’s straight Cash Money my nigga.”

Jesus Piece impacts on December 11th, and can be pre-ordered on iTunes.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/game-signing-to-ymcmb-confirmed-with-birdman-sound-clip-news.3684.html
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Game Confirmed Signing With YMCMB Empty Re: Game Confirmed Signing With YMCMB

Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 8:56
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WASHED UP FAGGOT LMAO.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 10:37
Tyler The day Y.M.C.M.B goes bankrupt is the day I will be happy.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 14:41
hahahahhaah. a blessing. never liked the faggot and never will. he sold out. fucking pathetic sell out.
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 15:39
Chokey wrote:hahahahhaah. a blessing. never liked the faggot and never will. he sold out. fucking pathetic sell out.
This... gayme is wack and overrated
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 20:53
[Insert comment restating how he sold out as if it were something new here]
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 21:08
King wrote:[Insert comment restating how he sold out as if it were something new here]
I actually liked the purp & patrone mixtape he made. "The kill" was a song I listened to for a long time. Then he made the RED album and went gay.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 21:35
Game's a bitch.
mickydz420
mickydz420
Registered Member

Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 22:35
His first 3 major albums were the shit. His albums and mixtapes before he signed with g unit were pretty good too. And all those mixtapes he made dissin 50 and all that were dopee. Then he just started makin bad music like everyone else does.
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 22:37
I'll believe it when I see it.

I want to see it though cos that'd be funny AF.
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 22:37
double posted like a faggot.

Ice Cube
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 22:54
mickydz420 wrote:His first 3 major albums were the shit. His albums and mixtapes before he signed with g unit were pretty good too. And all those mixtapes he made dissin 50 and all that were dopee. Then he just started makin bad music like everyone else does.
Yeah.
Idk what the fuck is happening with him now.
He just doesn't appeal in any way as a Young Money type of rapper.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 23:05
I hope he will feature with justin bieber. fag gang 101
mickydz420
mickydz420
Registered Member

Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 23:09
AlwaysRaw wrote:
mickydz420 wrote:His first 3 major albums were the shit. His albums and mixtapes before he signed with g unit were pretty good too. And all those mixtapes he made dissin 50 and all that were dopee. Then he just started makin bad music like everyone else does.
Yeah.

He might just join them. Then get kicked out. Then do another 300 bars dissin them like with G Unit. lol
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 23:17
mickydz420 wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Yeah.

He might just join them. Then get kicked out. Then do another 300 bars dissin them like with G Unit. lol
Dizzy
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 23:40
mickydz420 wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Yeah.

no he'll probably just get shelved if he doesn't make any hits.

Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 1:59
King wrote:
mickydz420 wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Yeah.

no he'll probably just get shelved if he doesn't make any hits.

no no cause game and wayne are bloods for life nigguah Eminem
2pfl
2pfl
Registered Member

Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 6:26
idk y everyone is saying he sold out, it is like looking for a new job, any person with half a brain is going to take the higher paying job. in this case YMCMB most likly gave him the most money. hes got kids and wife now. he cant rap forever, cant hate a motherfucka for making as much money as he possibly can cause i know every other person on this borad would do the same thing (myself included) so kudos to game.

but this jesus piece album im not looking forward too, it is just another watered down album for the mainstreem. the only decent song is the celebration remix with bone thugs. the sunday service tracks are fucking dope tho. his unreleased songs that dont make albums are usually his best ones. so im going to keep checking for those.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 6:37
2pfl wrote:idk y everyone is saying he sold out, it is like looking for a new job, any person with half a brain is going to take the higher paying job. in this case YMCMB most likly gave him the most money. hes got kids and wife now. he cant rap forever, cant hate a motherfucka for making as much money as he possibly can cause i know every other person on this borad would do the same thing (myself included) so kudos to game.

but this jesus piece album im not looking forward too, it is just another watered down album for the mainstreem. the only decent song is the celebration remix with bone thugs. the sunday service tracks are fucking dope tho. his unreleased songs that dont make albums are usually his best ones. so im going to keep checking for those.

"Let me go work at the strip club because they pay more, fuck my dignity at least I get to shine more."

Other 1
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 7:49
King wrote:
2pfl wrote:idk y everyone is saying he sold out, it is like looking for a new job, any person with half a brain is going to take the higher paying job. in this case YMCMB most likly gave him the most money. hes got kids and wife now. he cant rap forever, cant hate a motherfucka for making as much money as he possibly can cause i know every other person on this borad would do the same thing (myself included) so kudos to game.

"Let me go work at the strip club because they pay more, fuck my dignity at least I get to shine more."

Other 1

^^^THIS! LMFAO

No longer supporting Game while he is under that imprint.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 14:53
King wrote:

Other 1
this this thsi thsi shithisthsithsihti!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum