Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MK on Hopsin signing Dizzy wright

+8
Chokey
iScyko
STRANGEgenius
GangusKahn
AlwaysRaw
Jeet
Buddie
King
12 posters
Go down
King
King
Registered Member

MK on Hopsin signing Dizzy wright  Empty MK on Hopsin signing Dizzy wright

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 3:58

https://www.facebook.com/MunkyGang/posts/376874579050625

MK · 21,272 like this
5 hours ago ·

I was thinking about the people that speak on Dizzy Wright and how they say he completely contradicts Hopsin's stance on drugs. And I had to admit I agreed. Why would Hop sign an artist that openly smokes weed and parties when he himself doesn't even drink and represents the straightedge? It made no sense. But then I realized. Dizzy Wright is successful. He lives a lifestyle where his creativity allows him to garner the funds needed to provide for himself and his family. Hopsin raps about potheads with no inspiration or ambition to do anything beyond smoking more pot. That clearly is not Dizzy. So I bid you good day. Turn it UP!

He gets it
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

MK on Hopsin signing Dizzy wright  Empty Re: MK on Hopsin signing Dizzy wright

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 4:25
I agree, but Dizzy is still an average/sub-par rapper.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 4:27
Buddie wrote:I agree, but Dizzy is still an average/sub-par rapper.

Thats besides the point, I wonder why you said that Hopsin 3

you don't have to like dizzy bro
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 4:30
King wrote:

I actually like Dizzy and I think he's a really cool dude and a great inspiration to a lot of people. However, his rapping skills are just not there. He's not a bad rapper, but he isn't great either. I'm just being real
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 4:33
I made a thread on exactly this weeks/months ago
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 4:34
Buddie wrote:
King wrote:

I actually like Dizzy and I think he's a really cool dude and a great inspiration to a lot of people. However, his rapping skills are just not there. He's not a bad rapper, but he isn't great either. I'm just being real

yeah it's cool just seemed like you randomly bring that up sometimes, i understand your point of view on him though.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 4:36
King wrote:
Buddie wrote:
King wrote:

yeah it's cool just seemed like you randomly bring that up sometimes, i understand your point of view on him though.

Yeah I just can't stand the thought of someone thinking he's a better rapper than Hopsin or SwizZz lol
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 4:39
Good stuff right here :)
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 5:09

We all have opinions...Which we all like to argue as well...But when I see people say he's sub par I have to think about rappers like Tyga, Lil B, Wiz....Just makes me think if anything that Dizzy is underrated. Just my opinion tho.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 9:14
GangusKahn wrote:

We all have opinions...Which we all like to argue as well...But when I see people say he's sub par I have to think about rappers like Tyga, Lil B, Wiz....Just makes me think if anything that Dizzy is underrated. Just my opinion tho.

Passionate is better than you who mentioned, and his a faggot.
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 12:16

Imo Dizzy Wright is a good rapper, he has flow and lyrics ect. But when standing next to hopsin, it makes him seem average.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 12:35
Suddenly everyone on the forums know Dizzy personally and can tell if he smoke weed to become more creative or not Hopsin 3
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 15:32
Anyone can form an analytic stand-point on why FV would sign Dizzy. As for his rapping skills. He's great, I can't stop listening to him. He's real and isn't just rapping about how good he is at rapping. His style is more based on spoken word. Not multi-syllabic/word-play.

If you were to break the work down as it should be, you'd see the balladry in his bars. It's literal poetry. I can tell you what he's doing is harder than what most people are doing. I took too many English courses in college so sometimes I do over analyze words, but I am thankful for my knowledge so I can truly appreciate someone like Dizzy, who get's his credit, sure... But is usually overlooked, even by people that give him his props.

If you really want to know why Dizzy is so talented, I highly suggest you do your research on rhyme-scheme, particularly in Spenserian stanza and Ottava rima. Perhaps even branch out further than those. Maybe check out a local open-mic night. It can really help you appreciate this music stuff in it's finest form. People go their whole lives missing out on the true beauty of it.

Last edited by DGCK on Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 21:48; edited 1 time in total
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 17:36
Buddie wrote:
King wrote:
Buddie wrote:
King wrote:

Yeah I just can't stand the thought of someone thinking he's a better rapper than Hopsin or SwizZz lol

hes not a better rapper than hopsin but he is definetely a better rapper than swizzz
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 17:39
achmed420 wrote:
Buddie wrote:
King wrote:
Buddie wrote:
King wrote:

hes not a better rapper than hopsin but he is definetely a better rapper than swizzz

Not technically but there's no problem with liking him more
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 21:10
King wrote:
achmed420 wrote:
Buddie wrote:
King wrote:
Buddie wrote:
King wrote:

Not technically but there's no problem with liking him more

Lyrically SwizZz is better, but I have no problem with people liking Dizzy. He's got a good message.
Trimss
Trimss
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 0:54
Buddie, I agreed with almost every post of yours until now tbh. I think SwizZz is the weakest link, and I think except some verses he's terrible.

His punchlines are really, really dumb.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 8:07
DGCK wrote:Anyone can form an analytic stand-point on why FV would sign Dizzy. As for his rapping skills. He's great, I can't stop listening to him. He's real and isn't just rapping about how good he is at rapping. His style is more based on spoken word. Not multi-syllabic/word-play.

If you were to break the work down as it should be, you'd see the balladry in his bars. It's literal poetry. I can tell you what he's doing is harder than what most people are doing. I took too many English courses in college so sometimes I do over analyze words, but I am thankful for my knowledge so I can truly appreciate someone like Dizzy, who get's his credit, sure... But is usually overlooked, even by people that give him his props.

If you really want to know why Dizzy is so talented, I highly suggest you do your research on rhyme-scheme, particularly in Spenserian stanza and Ottava rima. Perhaps even branch out further than those. Maybe check out a local open-mic night. It can really help you appreciate this music stuff in it's finest form. People go their whole lives missing out on the true beauty of it.
FINALLY, someone who knows his shit.
Listen to this post, people.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 8:12
Jeet wrote:
DGCK wrote:Anyone can form an analytic stand-point on why FV would sign Dizzy. As for his rapping skills. He's great, I can't stop listening to him. He's real and isn't just rapping about how good he is at rapping. His style is more based on spoken word. Not multi-syllabic/word-play.

but i failed in english :(
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 15:16
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Jeet wrote:

Haha, I actually dropped out in grade 7 of middle school :S
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 15:18
DGCK wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Jeet wrote:

That's legal?
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 15:39
King Suicide wrote:
DGCK wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Jeet wrote:

That's legal?

Lol definitely not. I actually got expelled in 6th grade from my first school, then went to another and skipped about 80% of the days there. Eventually they sent my mom a letter and she didn't know... So I kinda just left and went to stay with friends and stuff. Not like I ran away, I'd go home every couple weeks. Didn't ever really attend school after that either and next year I just didn't enroll. My mother wasn't a bad parent, she just wasn't very controlling. Plus I have a lot of younger siblings she had to worry about. They are all very good in school, pretty much nothing like I was. Although, I never made anything under an A until my final year.

Some days I would take a friends bus to school, but that was just to ride another bus to a different friend's. My school was in a shitty area. I am still friends with another kid that dropped out even earlier than me.

It has had it's ups and downs lol. The good thing is I guess I am lucky to not have suffered being damn near brainwashed with useless info and I got to self teach myself about almost everything you'd learn in school, plus a lot more. I also got my GED at age 16 and started college at 17.

The bad part is that I got into drugs a lot sooner and got into the wrong crowd, which most of my friends still belong to.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 21:56
DGCK wrote:
King Suicide wrote:
DGCK wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Jeet wrote:

That's legal?

Lol definitely not. I actually got expelled in 6th grade from my first school, then went to another and skipped about 80% of the days there. Eventually they sent my mom a letter and she didn't know... So I kinda just left and went to stay with friends and stuff. Not like I ran away, I'd go home every couple weeks. Didn't ever really attend school after that either and next year I just didn't enroll. My mother wasn't a bad parent, she just wasn't very controlling. Plus I have a lot of younger siblings she had to worry about. They are all very good in school, pretty much nothing like I was. Although, I never made anything under an A until my final year.

Some days I would take a friends bus to school, but that was just to ride another bus to a different friend's. My school was in a shitty area. I am still friends with another kid that dropped out even earlier than me.

It has had it's ups and downs lol. The good thing is I guess I am lucky to not have suffered being damn near brainwashed with useless info and I got to self teach myself about almost everything you'd learn in school, plus a lot more. I also got my GED at age 16 and started college at 17.

The bad part is that I got into drugs a lot sooner and got into the wrong crowd, which most of my friends still belong to.
You sound like Jesse from Breaking Bad lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum