Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anonymous

Game: "Lil B wackest rapper in the game" [VID INSIDE] Empty Game: "Lil B wackest rapper in the game" [VID INSIDE]

Tue 16 Aug 2011 - 3:03
"Number one, wackest rapper of all-time," Game said in an interview. "This is crazy, man. The wackest rapper. Lil B. Lil B. Yeah, he gotta get it because I heard him on [Lil] Wayne's, I heard him on [Wayne's] Sorry 4 The Wait and that was it. I couldn't -- that was it. I never really heard anything else that I can even remember to call it wack but I remember I heard that and that's what it was. So, like, Lil B." (Vlad TV)

Article, click here!

LOL
Cris J.A.C.K
Cris J.A.C.K
Banned Member

Game: "Lil B wackest rapper in the game" [VID INSIDE] Empty Re: Game: "Lil B wackest rapper in the game" [VID INSIDE]

Tue 16 Aug 2011 - 3:26
Yeah Lil B Is the wackest rapper ever
Anonymous

Game: "Lil B wackest rapper in the game" [VID INSIDE] Empty Re: Game: "Lil B wackest rapper in the game" [VID INSIDE]

Tue 16 Aug 2011 - 3:28
I'd have to agree with him as well.
Anonymous

Tue 16 Aug 2011 - 4:06
Lmao, he speaking the truth tho. I do agree with him.
Anonymous

Tue 16 Aug 2011 - 20:57
he's 100% right imo.
Sparky
Sparky
Registered Member

Tue 16 Aug 2011 - 20:58
For all of you that think he is actually wack listen to his album "I'm Gay." The shit blew me away.
Anonymous

Tue 16 Aug 2011 - 20:59
Sparky wrote:For all of you that think he is actually wack listen to his album "I'm Gay." The shit blew me away.

Word, but still, listen to his other work. He does half arsed work.
Cris J.A.C.K
Cris J.A.C.K
Banned Member

Tue 16 Aug 2011 - 21:05
Sparky wrote:For all of you that think he is actually wack listen to his album "I'm Gay." The shit blew me away.

But still If Lil B didn't always make those wack shit songs, I wouldn't think he was but for now I think he Is
Anonymous

Tue 16 Aug 2011 - 21:06
Cris J.A.C.K wrote:

But still If Lil B didn't always make those wack shit songs, I wouldn't think he was but for now I think he Is

Exactly, imo, one good album doesn't make up for the rest of the crap he's put out.
Sparky
Sparky
Registered Member

Tue 16 Aug 2011 - 21:06
ClapYo! wrote:

Word, but still, listen to his other work. He does half arsed work.

He's not serious about his other mixtapes though lol. It's pretty much just him having fun. I can't stop bumping "Suck My Dick Hoe" and "Where Dem Based Boys." They just make me laugh and get in a good mood. Panic
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum