Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOPSIN IS PISSED

+9
bgman
Katz Inf Gang
Buddie
akaDan
The Real Red Rainbows
Chokey
Roddy213
King
AlwaysRaw
13 posters
Go down
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

HOPSIN IS PISSED Empty HOPSIN IS PISSED

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 17:19
"today i logged on to my chase bank account to see if my deposit for the FV 2012 tour has been put in yet. it was, BUT i was very disappointed!! I was told by my business partner that i would be receiving at least 15 grand a show, but i have only been getting 200 bucks a show!! im very pissed and cant believe that my own company would do something like this to me. im not money hungry, but my account should have waay more than what it does. I promised my mother and my dad that i would take them to south africa when the tour was done, and now thats all out the window! i feel violated in a way that makes me want to do something violent. ive tried to contact my business partner about it but he constantly ignores my calls and wont even email me back. this is fucked up. i cant believe someone that ive knows for over 12 years would do this shit to me!! he flew back to america yesterday and told me he was goin back to work on a deal with MTV so they could play my music videos, but it turns out he only went back to avoid me so he didnt have to deal with my anger on this tour! he lied about the MTV shit. I dont even know how to react now man........SIKE!!!!! IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT I JUST WROTE IN THIS STATUS, THEN YOU ARE A MORON!! :D IS THAT HOW EASILY YOU GIVE INTO ONLINE STORIES?? ESPECIALLY ONES THAT ARE ONE SIDED? C'MON SON! GET REAL! I MADE THIS WHOLE STORY UP haha. Funk Volume's taking over son! 2013 is about to get owned!"
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

HOPSIN IS PISSED Empty Re: HOPSIN IS PISSED

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 17:20
hahahaha. I guess this is Hopsins response to Jokerr, fuuuunny shit. Also, I love how MK and Hop always make statuses subliminal about Jokerr
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 17:22
I bet some people read the whole thing and still believe it Hopsin 3
Roddy213
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 17:23
Maybe we will get a music video response, except Hopsin won't name drop.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 17:40
So Dame's in africa? Jarren's the boss now!
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 17:41
It's interesting when he says one sided, yet he won't ever give his side?
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 17:44
Good response.
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 17:55
He does not need to justify himself in public.. if they don't believe him then let them not believe him. Just because one person is giving out his story to his fanbase does not mean hopsin has to do the same. people have to educate themselves and know that they should not believe everything they see online especially from a mad individual that is expected to only speak against them to his own favor.
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 17:58
King wrote:He does not need to justify himself in public.. if they don't believe him then let them not believe him. Just because one person is giving out his story to his fanbase does not mean hopsin has to do the same. people have to educate themselves and know that they should not believe everything they see online especially from a mad individual that is expected to only speak against them to his own favor.

Thumbs Up
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 17:59
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:It's interesting when he says one sided, yet he won't ever give his side?

This, This, and This.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 18:08
Buddie wrote:
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:It's interesting when he says one sided, yet he won't ever give his side?

This, This, and This.
Typical of a Jokerr fan and someone who hates Hopsin.
It's because it's a lose lose for Hop. If he disses the Jokerr than that's what The Jokerr wants, gets him attention. If he doesn't then The Jokerr tries to stir up more controversy and claims Hopsin is brainwashed by Dame by now giving The Jokerr the attention he's been bitching for months about. Hopsin shouldn't reply.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 18:09
And how do you guys think a full out beef would affect the release date of Knock Madness..... I've waiting long enough I don't need more delay SwizZz 3

ALSO you have people sitting here saying how much The Jokerr got Hopsin so bad and out smarted him. Well you'd think he'd be doing a better job considering he's building his whole fucking career right now off of hating on Funk Volume.
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 18:12
Everything that the public needs to know is already out there. What exactly does Hopsin need to speak on for the "fans" to be happy?
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 18:13
Alright hoes, do you want me to put you in check? I'll put you in check.

Take a listen to Jokerr's diss, since you idiots are too dense to pay attention, "you gave me some money and told me keep it on the hush tip." Apparently, you guys aren't familiar with hush money. Why would Hopsin give someone hush money unless he had a guilty conscience about something he did that wasn't very Christian like? Just saying.

Hopsin doesn't need to air him out in public, but better yet - Hopsin can't. Hip Hop can't say anything to defend himself in this situation. And I don't hate Hopsin, I loved him as a brother more than every single one of you idiots on this forum, Jokerr felt the same I believe. I don't have any hard feelings towards Hop, he's getting his money, feeding his family, touring the world, whatever whatever. I'm working with grammy winners, flying to NY, everything's peechy keen on both of our ends but call a spade a spade.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 18:15
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
Everything that the public needs to know is already out there. What exactly does Hopsin need to speak on for the "fans" to be happy?

To speak on, why someone would pay someone out of a guilty conscience? People act like Jokerr has no basis for beef, but he has plenty.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 18:20
Buddie wrote:

This, This, and This.

You've got to be the smartest member on this forum. Dudes are idiots. Lol.
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 18:25
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:
Katz Inf Gang wrote:

To speak on, why someone would pay someone out of a guilty conscience? People act like Jokerr has no basis for beef, but he has plenty.
From everything i've heard, Hop paid Jokerr because he kept talking about how much work he did for free to help him. He feels bad that he had to cut Jokerr from the Hop Madness video, but that doesn't mean he was in the wrong for doing it.

I've heard certain things directly from Hop so i tend to get confused as to which info was released and whatnot.

This whole situation should have never turned into a music thing. Pretty clear that Jokerr is just trying to get some attention out of this. This could have been squashed months ago.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 18:29
Buddie wrote:

This, This, and This.

WIll I be smart too if I agree with everything Jokerr says? Hopsin
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 18:32
So, he paid him not to talk about how he directed his videos for free? Doesn't make sense. You know how many directors do free videos for exposure? Lol. He doesn't feel bad about cutting him from Hop Madness, he knows what he did which isn't that. Hop doesn't have a spine bro. I think it's genuinely the contest business which was ultimately Dame's bullshit. And this could've been squashed months ago, but both are in the wrong - whether it's Jokerr for dissing or Hopsin for not being real with people who he considered friends.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 18:33
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Buddie wrote:

This, This, and This.

You'd be considered a dickrider.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 18:40
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Buddie wrote:

This, This, and This.

You'd be considered a dickrider.
I just have different opinions and think The Jokerr has been over doing everything. Hopsin 6
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 18:44
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:Hop doesn't have a spine bro. I think it's genuinely the contest business which was ultimately Dame's bullshit. And this could've been squashed months ago, but both are in the wrong - whether it's Jokerr for dissing or Hopsin for not being real with people who he considered friends.
I find this whole no spine and "dame does everything he wants" attitude annoying at this point. Does Hopsin fight for everything he wants? Probably not. Does Dame get everything he wants? Definitely not. I know for a fact that Hop has gone against him a handful of times strictly regarding stuff i've personally worked with him on.

As far as the contest is concerned, from what i heard, the FV roster (minus hopsin?) decided on the winners. As far as we know, Jokerr lost that shit far and square. The only thing we've heard differently is the crying that J likes to do.

Last edited by Katz Inf Gang on Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 18:54; edited 1 time in total
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 18:46
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:Hop doesn't have a spine bro. I think it's genuinely the contest business which was ultimately Dame's bullshit. And this could've been squashed months ago, but both are in the wrong - whether it's Jokerr for dissing or Hopsin for not being real with people who he considered friends.
I find this whole no spine and "dame does everything he wants" attitude annoying at this point. Does Hopsin fight for everything he wants? Probably not. Does Dame get everything he wants? Definitely not. I know for a fact that Hop has gone a against him a handful of times strictly regarding stuff i've personally worked with him on.

As far as the contest is concerned, from what i heard, the FV roster (minus hopsin?) decided on the winners. As far as we know, Jokerr lost that shit far and square. The only thing we've heard differently is the crying that J likes to do.
This. We can't be sure of anything because we're not there with FV every second of the day or any at that. The only thing we're sure of is that The Jokerr likes to complain.
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 18:55
Jokerrs mentality is that anyone who does not agree with him is an idiot.
Most people with that mentality usually get fucked in life and don't realize it..
bgman
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 19:09
hopsin is smart....
i saw that when he wrote the "shit" on dizzy wright facebook...
he gained a lot of fans!
also on swizzz's facebook, and jarren's to.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum