Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
2pfl
2pfl
Registered Member

game - holy water video Empty game - holy water video

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 21:37

been hearing alot of hate on this album. but if the album is going to sound like this then it will be a banger. game is quietly reaching legend status. he has not put out a bad album yet
anthonyFv
Registered Member

game - holy water video Empty Re: game - holy water video

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 23:44
I was thinkin about postin this, not because I liked the song, but because of that ass......Anyways I havent been feeling the Game lately, however RED album is still on repeat, and was definitely amazing.That "Celebration" single was shit imo, but I feel like this album is gonna be dope, and it has both a Kendrick Lamar collab on it aswell as a J.Cole track.(btw Holy Water will not be on the album)
2pfl
2pfl
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 0:42
how come this aint on the album? game always seems to leave the best songs off lol. he also left monsters in my head and better dayz off of red.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 2:33
2pfl wrote:how come this aint on the album? game always seems to leave the best songs off lol. he also left monsters in my head and better dayz off of red.
yeah, I really didn't like this song, too much talkin about material shit, its played out. But thats my opinion.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 4:04
Nasty ass tatoos.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum