Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anonymous

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! (Fanboys Rant, Video Inside) Empty HOLY FUCKING SHIT! (Fanboys Rant, Video Inside)

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 15:20

Frankie just sent me this video, watch it all. This dude it spot on with that shit. People complain way too much nowadays turning shit into fanboy flame wars just for the sake for it.

I got done with this flame war over another regarding this matter. He pretty much shut the fuck up after I posted this video on there lmao. Happy
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! (Fanboys Rant, Video Inside) Empty Re: HOLY FUCKING SHIT! (Fanboys Rant, Video Inside)

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 15:24
Word, lol. Didn't know you were going to post this up.

And yeah, he speaks the truth on this. This is why I hate most gamers who refuse to give other consoles a go.

Xbox Live, well, you get what you pay for. A much better online experience when it comes down to it. And, not to mention EVERY game that is not a exclusive on the PS3 is ported FROM the Xbox 360 console thus crashing it the making it look like a darker game on the PS3, but that's fine as I use it for exclusives only and the Bu-ray player. And, PS3 players wouldn't notice this unless they had a Xbox 360 also, so who cares at the end? Right. Thumbs Up

As for multiple discs, people need to stop complaining and having fanboy attacks over such bullshit or just go out and buy a gaming rig and download your shit from Steam... or just wait until they release a new console that will be outdated like shit within 3-4 years or so then rinse and repeat. But, the PC here isn't of relevance to be honest.

People need to look at the facts here with this one, or don't tackle the subject at all.

Last edited by Frankie on Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 15:46; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! (Fanboys Rant, Video Inside) Empty Re: HOLY FUCKING SHIT! (Fanboys Rant, Video Inside)

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 15:33
Just subbed to this dude.

Hope if this convo does continue out that we can keep it mature.
Higher Living
Higher Living
Registered Member

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 16:44
I prefer the PS3 (I have both) for the controllers handling. The playstation responds better with its controller.

When switching to the Xbox, it only takes a few games to get into the groove but typically the PS3 responds faster to my hand controls. I usually up the sensitivity on Xbox but leave it on PS3.

I do like the Xbox online play slightly more, but it is $50 / year so it should be better than the free one. Top that off with the fact that Xbox commits suicide sooner than the Playstation does (from my friends and my experience).

For me the winner is the PS3
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 20:08
i think Frankie watched this and sent you this after i told him im too lazy not to be a fan boy :P
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 20:10
I didn't have time to watch this video but if he is complaining about torqu bow tag he's an asshole. I played it last night and it was fun as hell.

Had a bunch of kids in there SCREAMING at the top of their lungs like little girls. It was awesome lol.
Higher Living
Higher Living
Registered Member

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 20:20
video was saying xbox game play over ps3 basically... pointing to how the games are coded...
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 20:51
oh well in that in case I can put in my 2 cents.

360 ALWAYS runs multi-platform games better. But PS3 exclusives runs just fine... which means if the developers would take more time with the PS3 version of multi-platform games, that wouldn't be the case.
Anonymous

Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 2:00
STRANGEgenius wrote:i think Frankie watched this and sent you this after i told him im too lazy not to be a fan boy :P

No lolzz. I'm on a gaming forum, me and this dude has gone through 5 pages already debating this. Frankie was kind enough to point out the flaws that I missed and he sent me this video, I decided to post it.

When did he tell you that? Blink
Anonymous

Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 2:04
410MaXiMuS wrote:I didn't have time to watch this video but if he is complaining about torqu bow tag he's an asshole. I played it last night and it was fun as hell.

No lol.

Seriously, watch it tho bro. This is as good as it get's about this shit. Like Frankie told me, fanboys ruin gaming altogether for some people.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 3:18
Lube wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:i think Frankie watched this and sent you this after i told him im too lazy not to be a fan boy :P

No lolzz. I'm on a gaming forum, me and this dude has gone through 5 pages already debating this. Frankie was kind enough to point out the flaws that I missed and he sent me this video, I decided to post it.

When did he tell you that? Blink

lol, he didnt tell me.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum