Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where do you see Funk Volume in the next 5 years?

+11
CHA53
Jeet
Perfect Stranger
theungod
41OMaXiMuS
Chokey
whufcwesthamunited
King
Buddie
STRANGEgenius
anthonyFv
15 posters
Go down
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Where do you see Funk Volume in the next 5 years? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do you see Funk Volume in the next 5 years?

Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 21:35
King wrote:
CHA53 wrote:
King wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:
theungod wrote:FV will be near Strange Music's success. they just to release more cds then damn videos!

If they don't lift there game, they will never reach success like Strange.

Strange is not really successful, sorry to break it to you.
What is being successful to you then?? I'm pretty sure they are successful, being #1 independent label and all. Have you seen the Strange Music building? If that isn't a sign of success, idk what is.

$ does not always equal success, people in strange genius might be successful but the label as a whole is not.
Lol'd at strange genius Hopsin 3
But I agree. Tech is successful but besides him SM is not succesful overall.
King
King
Registered Member

Where do you see Funk Volume in the next 5 years? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do you see Funk Volume in the next 5 years?

Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 23:40
King wrote:
CHA53 wrote:
King wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:
theungod wrote:FV will be near Strange Music's success. they just to release more cds then damn videos!

If they don't lift there game, they will never reach success like Strange.

Strange is not really successful, sorry to break it to you.
What is being successful to you then?? I'm pretty sure they are successful, being #1 independent label and all. Have you seen the Strange Music building? If that isn't a sign of success, idk what is.

$ does not always equal success, people in strange genius might be successful but the label as a whole is not.

LMFAO!
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 30 Oct 2012 - 4:28
Buddie wrote:I'm not really sure at this point. It really all depends on if Knock Madness is a good album or not. If it flops, Funk Volume will flop. He's been holding out on this album for so long that it might not be worth the hype when it finally releases. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Soooo true. Also, If Knock Madness drops 2013 and is what it's hyped to be then I still don't think that will last 5 years and idk if Hop will make another album after it.

If Knock Madness does good = They could be close to the top for a while (not for five years without new material)
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 30 Oct 2012 - 8:01
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Buddie wrote:I'm not really sure at this point. It really all depends on if Knock Madness is a good album or not. If it flops, Funk Volume will flop. He's been holding out on this album for so long that it might not be worth the hype when it finally releases. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Soooo true. Also, If Knock Madness drops 2013 and is what it's hyped to be then I still don't think that will last 5 years and idk if Hop will make another album after it.

If Knock Madness does good = They could be close to the top for a while (not for five years without new material)
Dizzy is really making progress. Over 1 million views on Can't Trust Em & Solo Dolo and nearly around 500K views on any other of his FV videos. He will blow up.
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 3:49
FV will be signed to the Inf Gang in 5 years.

The contract is already written up.

King Dame's album will be the first one we work on.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 4:36
Katz Inf Gang wrote:FV will be signed to the Inf Gang in 5 years.

The contract is already written up.

King Dame's album will be the first one we work on.

awesome Hopsin 6
MaleficForm
MaleficForm
Registered Member
http://MaleficForm.tk

Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 11:30
Hopefully they'll have a distribution deal by then so you can buy their albums in some retail stores. I can see that happening before KM drops, that would be a wise choice.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 12:51
MaleficForm wrote:Hopefully they'll have a distribution deal by then so you can buy their albums in some retail stores. I can see that happening before KM drops, that would be a wise choice.
This.There in independent record shops but not big chainz like Best Buy or Target.that would be a smart move now that they have a bunch of tour money
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum