Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jokerr - There With You From Start To Finish

+9
BabySmacker
Chokey
STRANGEgenius
DGCK
King
User Name
liftthat
Buddie
hopsintupac
13 posters
Go down
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

The Jokerr - There With You From Start To Finish Empty The Jokerr - There With You From Start To Finish

Sat 20 Oct 2012 - 17:08
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

The Jokerr - There With You From Start To Finish Empty Re: The Jokerr - There With You From Start To Finish

Sat 20 Oct 2012 - 18:10
This is going to be BIG! I can't wait to see how this turns out. I'm hoping he gets the funds he needs to pull this off though
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

The Jokerr - There With You From Start To Finish Empty Re: The Jokerr - There With You From Start To Finish

Sat 20 Oct 2012 - 18:21
lmaooooo
User Name
User Name
Registered Member
http://kushcowboys.forumotion.com/

Sat 20 Oct 2012 - 18:49
liftthat wrote:lmaooooo
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 20 Oct 2012 - 19:59
User Name wrote:
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Sat 20 Oct 2012 - 20:08
oh wow i don't know what to say or think
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 20 Oct 2012 - 20:21
King wrote:
User Name wrote:

this is just beyond insane, might i add.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 20 Oct 2012 - 21:01
inb4 buddie donates 50 grand

Jokerr think he is a worldwide brand and not just a less known artist. The only reason he is that "famous" he is today is Hopsin. How the hell would he get 50.000$ from fans? He doesn't even have 20.000 fans on FB? Lmao this is the most absurd thing I've seen in a long time. Why not donate the money to me and I'll make a behind-the-scene-video from DICKs
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sat 20 Oct 2012 - 21:38
Chokey wrote:inb4 buddie donates 50 grand

Jokerr think he is a worldwide brand and not just a less known artist. The only reason he is that "famous" he is today is Hopsin. How the hell would he get 50.000$ from fans? He doesn't even have 20.000 fans on FB? Lmao this is the most absurd thing I've seen in a long time. Why not donate the money to me and I'll make a behind-the-scene-video from DICKs

Well, let's say out of all 20,000 people that have liked his page, they all donate 10 dollars...

20,000 x 10 = 200,000

I'm pretty sure he can raise 50,000.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 20 Oct 2012 - 22:00

Just sold my house, car, and family. Donating 500,000:)
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 20 Oct 2012 - 22:13
BabySmacker wrote:

Well, let's say out of all 20,000 people that have liked his page, they all donate 10 dollars...

20,000 x 10 = 200,000

I just dont think people will donate money for that purpose. And not all of those 20K are that big fans that they wanna give him money. I see this as extreme absurd.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 20 Oct 2012 - 22:43
Chokey wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:

20,000 x 10 = 200,000

I just dont think people will donate money for that purpose. And not all of those 20K are that big fans that they wanna give him money. I see this as extreme absurd.

I agree and I don't think he will be able to raise that much unfortunately, but who knows. I hope he gets to that number, but I highly doubt it. Don't get me wrong, he has some really good/loyal fans, but most of his fans probably won't donate. Unless one of his fans is really rich and invests money into the project then I just don't see it happening.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 20 Oct 2012 - 23:06
BabySmacker wrote:

20,000 x 10 = 200,000

Or he could just tell all of his "fans" to buy his album.
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Sat 20 Oct 2012 - 23:39

Tbh.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 21 Oct 2012 - 0:34
Buddie wrote:
Chokey wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:

20,000 x 10 = 200,000

I agree and I don't think he will be able to raise that much unfortunately, but who knows. I hope he gets to that number, but I highly doubt it. Don't get me wrong, he has some really good/loyal fans, but most of his fans probably won't donate. Unless one of his fans is really rich and invests money into the project then I just don't see it happening.
Maybe Mr Dweezy F Carter is down with the ginger clown? Hopsin 3
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Sun 21 Oct 2012 - 3:57
i hope he dont get enough. song sucks
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Sun 21 Oct 2012 - 4:00
see what the donation packages are? lol

if you donate 500 you get a hoodie and your name printed in the booklet for the stupid song single. OHH GODDDD I BETTER HURRY!
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 21 Oct 2012 - 5:25
SdoubleT wrote:see what the donation packages are? lol

if you donate 500 you get a hoodie and your name printed in the booklet for the stupid song single. OHH GODDDD I BETTER HURRY!

Hence the word "donation"
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Sun 21 Oct 2012 - 5:36
Buddie wrote:

hence the 20 50 and 100 donation you get a better gift
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 21 Oct 2012 - 5:37
SdoubleT wrote:
Buddie wrote:

True, but I don't think anyone should expect to receive anything in return for a donation. It's like giving someone a gift on Christmas and expecting something in return.
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Sun 21 Oct 2012 - 5:39
Buddie wrote:
SdoubleT wrote:
Buddie wrote:

True, but I don't think anyone should expect to receive anything in return for a donation. It's like giving someone a gift on Christmas and expecting something in return.

yes. but by offering gifts for different dollar amounts. Jokerr is obv tryin to persuade his fans to donate by giving a unique persoanl gift. therefore. its dumb

anyways the point is THE SONG SUCKS!! hope a vid dont ever get made
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Sun 21 Oct 2012 - 5:41
Buddie wrote:
SdoubleT wrote:
Buddie wrote:

I wish that were true, but we live in the 21st century.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 21 Oct 2012 - 5:53
Jeet wrote:
Buddie wrote:
SdoubleT wrote:
Buddie wrote:

I wish that were true, but we live in the 21st century.

You've got a point lol
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 21 Oct 2012 - 6:03
SdoubleT wrote:
Buddie wrote:
SdoubleT wrote:
Buddie wrote:

yes. but by offering gifts for different dollar amounts. Jokerr is obv tryin to persuade his fans to donate by giving a unique persoanl gift. therefore. its dumb

anyways the point is THE SONG SUCKS!! hope a vid dont ever get made

nah
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 21 Oct 2012 - 7:39
does he seriously need that much fucking money for a shit video.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum