Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Eminem Performance At The Start Of this vid? Empty Eminem Performance At The Start Of this vid?

Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 19:22

it shows a bit of him about to perform jealousy woes part 2 way before he blew up, but i cant find the vid anywhere on the internet :\ i think it would be interesting to watch, does anyone know where it could be? or if you have seen it somewhere?

thanks

Last edited by Arkade on Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 19:27; edited 1 time in total
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Eminem Performance At The Start Of this vid? Empty Re: Eminem Performance At The Start Of this vid?

Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 19:25
That'd be sick if someone could find that...I bet Eminem has a bunch of shit like that piled up in his personal collection...He needs to release it!
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Eminem Performance At The Start Of this vid? Empty Re: Eminem Performance At The Start Of this vid?

Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 19:27
Yeah I've looked all over the internet but no luck, hell yeah it'd be sick if he released his old videos, they would just be inspiring to watch

lol in the vid proof says 'give him a chance', cause nobody knew him, now he's the biggest rapper in the world, like daaamn thats crazy lol
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 19:42
Yeah its awesome to see that kind of stuff... RIP big Proof
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum