Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Put each Funk Volume member in order from best to worst

+18
ImNotGay
skitzo3
Essence
Grandmaster
D-Henry
achmed420
CHA53
anthonyFv
STRANGEgenius
AlwaysRaw
DGCK
Kamikaze
Nidac_7
King
Buddie
hopsintupac
whufcwesthamunited
22 posters
Go down
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Put each Funk Volume member in order from best to worst Empty Put each Funk Volume member in order from best to worst

Sat 13 Oct 2012 - 14:57
Everyone has different opinions on who is the best and who is the worst in FV. Well most people can agree that Hopsin is the best rapper in Funk Volume, but then people's opinions on who is better out of SwizZz, Jarren and Dizzy varies. Personally I think it goes Hop > Dizzy > SwizZz > Jarren but I am interested to see what you guys think. Base it off the quality of ALL of their music they have released.
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Put each Funk Volume member in order from best to worst Empty Re: Put each Funk Volume member in order from best to worst

Sat 13 Oct 2012 - 15:57
Hopsin > SwizZz > Jarren Benton > Dizzy Wright for me... Dizzy used to be my #2 after Hopsin but I don't like him so much anymore but he is good not that but not as good as the other members of fv imo.. And yes Benton is really talented just give him a try and discover more of his shit...
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Put each Funk Volume member in order from best to worst Empty Re: Put each Funk Volume member in order from best to worst

Sat 13 Oct 2012 - 16:13
Hopsin>SwizZz>Jarren Benton>Dizzy Wright
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 13 Oct 2012 - 17:11
Hopsin>SwizZz>Jarren Benton>Dizzy Wright

Dizzy has better songs but jarren is a better rapper.
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Sat 13 Oct 2012 - 18:00
Hopsin> Dizzy Wright> Jarren Benton> SwizZz
Registered Member

Sat 13 Oct 2012 - 21:22
If we are going off of quality of music...

Hopsin > Dizzy > Jarren Benton > SwizZz

With other factors involved like work ethic and everything, Dizzy is the best in FV!
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Sat 13 Oct 2012 - 23:19
Hopsin>Dizzy>SwizZz>Jarren
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Sat 13 Oct 2012 - 23:19
Hopsin > Jarren > Dizzy > SwizZz
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 13 Oct 2012 - 23:21
Buddie wrote:Hopsin>SwizZz>Jarren Benton>Dizzy Wright
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 14 Oct 2012 - 0:15
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Buddie wrote:Hopsin>SwizZz>Jarren Benton>Dizzy Wright
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sun 14 Oct 2012 - 0:41
Hopsin
Dizzy
Jarren
SwizZz

P.S.
You guys most be outta of your dam mind puttin Jarren and SwizZz ahead of Dizzy, I mean come on,
SERIOSLY?
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 14 Oct 2012 - 1:13
anthonyFv wrote:Hopsin
Dizzy
Jarren
SwizZz

P.S.
You guys most be outta of your dam mind puttin Jarren and SwizZz ahead of Dizzy, I mean come on,
SERIOSLY?

You're gonna get flamed and im gonna watch.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sun 14 Oct 2012 - 3:50
King wrote:
Dizzy
Jarren
SwizZz

P.S.
SERIOSLY?

why? Because I said that Dizzy was better than SwizZz and Jarren? I like all of them, I just feel like Dizzy has much more of a message in his songs. He also makes the most music now, and has the most variety of songs. While SwizZz and Jarren Songs are all pretty much funny, stupid songs with dope punchlines.Hop has quite of a variety of song types aswell tho. Its all opinion. I just don't understand some people's. Thats all.
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 14 Oct 2012 - 4:13
anthonyFv wrote:
King wrote:
Dizzy
Jarren
SwizZz

P.S.
SERIOSLY?

why? Because I said that Dizzy was better than SwizZz and Jarren? I like all of them, I just feel like Dizzy has much more of a message in his songs. He also makes the most music now, and has the most variety of songs. While SwizZz and Jarren Songs are all pretty much funny, stupid songs with dope punchlines.Hop has quite of a variety of song types aswell tho. Its all opinion. I just don't understand some people's. Thats all.

yw
CHA53
Registered Member

Sun 14 Oct 2012 - 4:30
1. Hopsin
2. Dizzy
3. Jarren
4. Swizzz

Jarren would easily be 2 if he started making more stuff like Skitzo.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Sun 14 Oct 2012 - 10:14
Nidac_7 wrote:Hopsin> Dizzy Wright> Jarren Benton> SwizZz
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Sun 14 Oct 2012 - 10:49
King wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:
King wrote:
Dizzy
Jarren
SwizZz

P.S.
SERIOSLY?

yw

anthony you have got to realise that music is subjective. Not everyone likes the same stuff and has the same opinion to you

anyway its pretty interesting because there is a lot of divide between who is better out of swizzz, jarren and dizzy!
D-Henry
D-Henry
Registered Member

Sun 14 Oct 2012 - 15:37
Hop>SwizZz>Dizzy>Benton IMO
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Sun 14 Oct 2012 - 16:46
SwizZz>Hopsin>Jarren>Hoppa>Dizzy
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 14 Oct 2012 - 18:16
Dizzy
Jarren
SwizZz

P.S.
SERIOSLY?
You're right!
What am I thinking having an opinion?!?
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 3:46
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Dizzy
Jarren
SwizZz

P.S.
SERIOSLY?
You're right!
What am I thinking having an opinion?!?
Lol. What am I not being a slave. What am I having the freedom of speech.

But Hopsin, Dizzy, SwizZz, Jarren.
skitzo3
skitzo3
Registered Member

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 16:16
hopsin
ImNotGay
ImNotGay
Banned Member

http://www.gaylovers.com

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 16:42
I would fuck Hopsin & SwizZz
I would date Dizzy
I would Kill Jarren Benton

Oops, wrong thread!
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 17:01
ImNotGay wrote:I would fuck Hopsin & SwizZz
I would date Dizzy
I would Kill Jarren Benton

Oops, wrong thread!
SwizZz 1
Trig
Registered Member
http://nems-ratm.blogspot.co.uk/

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 21:06
hopsin
swizzz

King wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:
King wrote:
Dizzy
Jarren
SwizZz

P.S.
SERIOSLY?

yw

lol'd

not heard much of swizzz or dizzy or jarren but sounds like atm dizzy and jarren are terrible and talk about nothing and when i think of swizzz i think of lucifer effect and that song is just deep
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum