Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Old Material (UPDATE!)

+18
Trig
Nidac_7
achmed420
Buddie
proswervez
semaj116
Rain
anthonyFv
BabySmacker
CHA53
41OMaXiMuS
DGCK
Jeet
STRANGEgenius
Hip-Hopsin'
Chokey
adeem
AlwaysRaw
22 posters
Go down
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Possible Old Material (UPDATE!) Empty Possible Old Material (UPDATE!)

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 2:05
This could end up in old material or just info on old Hopsin material.

Ok, so these guys are arguing on one of my hopsin videos in the comments on You Tube if Hopsin has smoked marijuana or something and then one of the guys comments this:
"I knew hop since 2004 since my friend had one of his first copies when he was sending them around his high school. I'm telling you, he has never smoked marijuana before."
That's pretty awesome. I told him to shoot me a PM and hopefully we get info or anything we can.

UPDATE:
THIS IS A NEW MESSAGE HE SENT ME

"He didn't really release a lot of material back then, I just seen him a lot in the halls around the 1st floor in line with the younger kids (if you catch my drift) . No offense to him but I never really seen him getting teased as much as he said he did. Probably from people in his grade but he I remember they started a rule in Panorama where if you don't do your homework and slack off a lot, they will just throw you in special ed. So that's how HE got into there. I really didn't say much to him, but it was my one friend Ryan who used to talk to him a lot and got one of his first unreleased copies of his first album called Emerge. it had about 10 to 13 tracks on them and then when I was helping him move out of his mom's he let me have it. Then I finally understood hopsin was a rapper, but at the time his lyrics weren't as good as he is now so I just was like wow, he's nice. I didn't feel right dick riding you know? So I watched him do his thing and I noticed him starting to get a lot of love around 2001 then dropping back down, this might be the time where he signed with ruthless. I'm not sure. But then he got back on his feet and started with 2004 - 2009 he started producing his own tracks once he tried cutting his ends with ruthless. I remember Justin (swizZz) being with him all the time and they would sit together at lunch at the table near the left doors cause there was 2 doors leaving the lunch room, and they would talk a lot and shit. He had some friends, not like he was alone or anything. Just not the most popular. He always wanted to be cool but everyone dogged him. Like you know, that one kid that wants to make everyone happy and just goes around having fun with everyone. But he wasn't mr. chill and swagtastic so everyone dogged him ofcourse"

So this guy went to school with him and remembers SwizZz. He also said he has (or had) emerge... pretty dope imo.

Last edited by AlwaysRaw on Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 21:33; edited 2 times in total
adeem
adeem
Registered Member

Possible Old Material (UPDATE!) Empty Re: Possible Old Material (UPDATE!)

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 2:34
Canibus
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 2:58
Hopsin 3
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 10:55
Dizzy Anthony on youtube
Hip-Hopsin'
Hip-Hopsin'
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 11:38
Why would he smoke? There's no need to smoke anything, that shit is for uneducated, ignorant swag-fags who think think and hope they'll get "rep" on the streets from even dumber ignorant me who do it. Smoking is gay, deal with it.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 11:51
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:Why would he smoke? There's no need to smoke anything, that shit is for uneducated, ignorant swag-fags who think think and hope they'll get "rep" on the streets from even dumber ignorant me who do it. Smoking is gay, deal with it.

weed freezes cancer cells from spreading in your body.

weed has never killed someone

cigarrettes should be illegal, not weed.

and i don't even smoke.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 12:02
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:Why would he smoke? There's no need to smoke anything, that shit is for uneducated, ignorant swag-fags who think think and hope they'll get "rep" on the streets from even dumber ignorant me who do it. Smoking is gay, deal with it.
I can tell by this post that you're extremely uneducated
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 12:22
Eminem must be hard liking many rappers with that opinion. Sounds like your parents are lazy fucks that can't afford the toy you wants and you blame it on da weed.

STRANGEgenius wrote:cigarrettes should be illegal, not weed.
Why not mention the bad effects of weed before just making it legal? You could get a weed-psychosis. So no legal would be very stupid. It should only be legal for some people; you need perscription from your doctor that you are mentally and psysical stable, a age limit as well +18 ofc, etc..
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 12:35
Chokey wrote:
Eminem must be hard liking many rappers with that opinion. Sounds like your parents are lazy fucks that can't afford the toy you wants and you blame it on da weed.

Why not mention the bad effects of weed before just making it legal? You could get a weed-psychosis. So no legal would be very stupid. It should only be legal for some people; you need perscription from your doctor that you are mentally and psysical stable, a age limit as well +18 ofc, etc..
Did you just say legalising weed is stupid?
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 12:43
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:

If just legalized for everyone then yes. Read my post again.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 12:49
Chokey wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:

Lmao by your logic alcohol should be illegal too then, in fact it's even worse than weed so it should carry a heaver jail sentence
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 13:42
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:

Lmao by your logic alcohol should be illegal too then, in fact it's even worse than weed so it should carry a heaver jail sentence
Please tell some people don't need a ban from alcohol? As long as you can control it you should be able to have it. And it is not worse than weed if you get a weed-pschosis. Weed kill brainsells so it is not the most healthy product isn't it?
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 14:00

lol stoners where youre at must be the 'cool crowd'.. or youre still in highschool
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 14:04
Chokey wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:

Please tell some people don't need a ban from alcohol? As long as you can control it you should be able to have it. And it is not worse than weed if you get a weed-pschosis. Weed kill brainsells so it is not the most healthy product isn't it?
What's your obsession with going full retard Hopsin 3
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 14:29
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:

Yeah im the retarded one here. I got an idea: why dont we just make every drug legal? I mean since weed should why not crack.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 14:34
Chokey wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:

Yeah im the retarded one here. I got an idea: why dont we just make every drug legal? I mean since weed should why not crack.

Alcohol kills people. Cigarettes kill People. Crack kills people.

Weed? Weed makes niggaz hungry and cures asthma.

That's the difference. LEGALIZE IT.... TBH.
CHA53
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 15:00
Sounds likes you are the ignorant one here...
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 15:02
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:

Obesity kills people as well. Shall we now ban chocolate & McDonalds?
anal sex kills, should we ban that?
Weed kills brainsells so no it isn't that fucking great as you potheads are making it. As I said I think it should be legalized with certain criteria as already explained. I am not against it but talking about weed like it is a magical medicin that only helps people is ignorant.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 15:04
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:

Weed kills brainsells so no it isn't that fucking great as you potheads are making it. As I said I think it should be legalized with certain criteria as already explained. I am not against it but talking about weed like it is a magical medicin that only helps people is ignorant.

Brain Cells*

The smartest people I've ever known smoke weed, TBH.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 15:06
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:

Oh, the irony Hopsin 3
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 15:09
His point is if things that kill (prescription medication, alcohol, cigarettes, synthetic weed, etc) are legal, why is something with minimal negative aspects illegal?

So I should be sent to jail for relaxing? Gtfo.

>brainsells
CHA53
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 15:18
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:

Actually, it doesn't kill brain cells. They came up with that by taking monkeys and putting gas masks on them & pumping nothing but marijuana smoke into their lungs for a couple hours. Now of course that would kill brain cells, because the monkeys weren't getting oxygen. No oxygen = loss of brain cells. It's a stupid study & a stupid thing to say.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 15:22
CHA53 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:

Actually, it doesn't kill brain cells. They came up with that by taking monkeys and putting gas masks on them & pumping nothing but marijuana smoke into their lungs for a couple hours. Now of course that would kill brain cells, because the monkeys weren't getting oxygen. No oxygen = loss of brain cells. It's a stupid study & a stupid thing to say.

Exactly. Heavy weed smoking over a prolonged period of time can create small gaps in between the synapses in your brain cells, causing a slower reaction time, but it does NOT kill any brain cells at all. Pretty much everything the general public has been taught about weed is a LIE created decades ago by the government.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 15:35
I don't smoke and never plan to.And I agree that the majority of people who smoke are dumb, and don't plan to do anything with their life. However as for many things that does not pertain to every single person who smoke. There is a lot of very intelligent,creative people who smoke, why they smoke IDK, but there not bad people. I agree with you for the most part however it is a lot better than alchohol,drugs and tobacco.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 16:24
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Brain Cells*

The smartest people I've ever known smoke weed, TBH.[/quote]So if the smartest persons you've ever known weight 500 pounds that meant you should eat as a fucking pig? Really bad arguement. It might help stressing down but it's not the kinda shit you wanna try if you should focus unless you are addicted.

Jeet wrote:Oh, the irony Hopsin 3
The irony? Do you think it's banned because it is just too good that nobody should enjoy it? Give me a good reason why it should be legal? The mental issues from weed is worse than alcohol now shut up.

BabySmacker wrote:His point is if things that kill (prescription medication, alcohol, cigarettes, synthetic weed, etc) are legal, why is something with minimal negative aspects illegal?
So I should be sent to jail for relaxing? Gtfo.
Hopsin 3 knew some weed addict would show up with some lame ass "Why shall I go to hell for smoking and relaxing". gtfo hippie! I actually dont care about the individual smokes, sniffs or whatever it is the question of legalizing it that's the big question. some people are just not mentally stable for weed. That's all Im saying. Why the fuck are y'all making it sounds like I wanna ban weed? I am just saying some people are not made for smoking weed and therefore you should have a routine check at your doctor and most people would pass the test but some wouldn't and it could save their life it's all im saying.

CHA53 wrote:Actually, it doesn't kill brain cells. They came up with that by taking monkeys and putting gas masks on them & pumping nothing but marijuana smoke into their lungs for a couple hours. Now of course that would kill brain cells, because the monkeys weren't getting oxygen. No oxygen = loss of brain cells. It's a stupid study & a stupid thing to say.
Didn't know. I've just heard the monkey got fucked up.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum