Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Do you think Lupe's old stuff is better or worst than his new material? Empty Do you think Lupe's old stuff is better or worst than his new material?

Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 5:43
Ok, Ive heard some of these before but, today I just went on a massive treasure hunt looking for every old Lupe Freestyle and track I could find from before and around Food And Liquor 1 and some around The Cool which was 2007 which dropped in 2006.And well lets just put it this way, I found some treasure. His style and content matter used to be a lot different, however I feel as in a pure rapping and flow since he may have been better. I show you some of his freestyles and tracks from his mixtapes like Enemy Of The State:A love story, or Revenge of the nerds. Most of them are him just spittin over other artist tracks the whoe mixtape. Heres, a few and for you Lupe Fans also on here, I want you to compare them, and If you don't even listen to Lupe period, I suggest you do. Biggie

My favorites of those are "And He Gets The Girl, Outty 5000, and Handcuffs. He has full mixtapes just compiled of his freestyles, some of these may have been even a little more recent but definitely older than Lasers and F&L 2.
What do you think.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Do you think Lupe's old stuff is better or worst than his new material? Empty Re: Do you think Lupe's old stuff is better or worst than his new material?

Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 5:46
WARNING WARNING:Im not talking about the Cool or Food And Liquor being better than his new stuff because to me those are by far his best material. I am talking about his old mixtapes versus The Cool, Lasers, F&L 2 and just basically any of his stuff after 2007.I cant compare to Food and liquor 1 because that is probably my favorite album of all time tbh.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Do you think Lupe's old stuff is better or worst than his new material? Empty Re: Do you think Lupe's old stuff is better or worst than his new material?

Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 6:41
Enemy Of The State is amazing... I think Lupe's stayed the same. One of the few that keeps it real. He's always been great. F&L1 and F&L2 are both amazing. I think the new album is better than the Cool, especially if you consider the amount of depth he put into it and that it's going to be a 2 parter. If you dive into it you can see how much he really did make it a sequal, how the other songs relate to F&L1 and stuff like that.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 13:47
DGCK wrote:Enemy Of The State is amazing... I think Lupe's stayed the same. One of the few that keeps it real. He's always been great. F&L1 and F&L2 are both amazing. I think the new album is better than the Cool, especially if you consider the amount of depth he put into it and that it's going to be a 2 parter. If you dive into it you can see how much he really did make it a sequal, how the other songs relate to F&L1 and stuff like that.
Yeah I have to agree. I just really enjoy his old music in a different kinda way. I don't know how to describe it but his music just feels different, not in a bad or good way, just a different way.
Mark us
Mark us
Registered Member

Thu 13 Dec 2012 - 15:03
I never really was into Lupe's music, but I want to start listening to him. Which album would you recommend?
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Fri 14 Dec 2012 - 16:36
Mark us wrote:I never really was into Lupe's music, but I want to start listening to him. Which album would you recommend?
Food & Liquor (the original from 06) and then "The Cool". I'll pm you the links later when I get home man. He is my favorite artist by far.
Mark us
Mark us
Registered Member

Fri 14 Dec 2012 - 16:59
anthonyFv wrote:
Mark us wrote:I never really was into Lupe's music, but I want to start listening to him. Which album would you recommend?
Food & Liquor (the original from 06) and then "The Cool". I'll pm you the links later when I get home man. He is my favorite artist by far.

Thanks.
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Sat 15 Dec 2012 - 0:20
In 2006 or 2005 I found an Ipod Lying down on the middle of the rode cracked screen You couldnt see the screen but you could switch songs and listen to music because it was cracked but then I plugged it into my computer A shitload of songs popped up Most of it was Garbage tbh but I noticed Lupe Fiasco On there. I had that shit on replay. I ended up loosing that Ipod But like 2 years ago I found it and deleted all the music and gave it to my dad Fuck, Im stupid and still I cannot find the Lupe Song that I used to have on replay
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sat 15 Dec 2012 - 1:19
SFVigilante wrote:In 2006 or 2005 I found an Ipod Lying down on the middle of the rode cracked screen You couldnt see the screen but you could switch songs and listen to music because it was cracked but then I plugged it into my computer A shitload of songs popped up Most of it was Garbage tbh but I noticed Lupe Fiasco On there. I had that shit on replay. I ended up loosing that Ipod But like 2 years ago I found it and deleted all the music and gave it to my dad Fuck, Im stupid and still I cannot find the Lupe Song that I used to have on replay
thats funny haha, do you remember what the song went like? It had to have been Food & Liquor or before if it was all the way back then.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum