Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
King
King
Registered Member

People are mad Funkvolume doesn't beleive in illuminati Empty People are mad Funkvolume doesn't beleive in illuminati

Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 22:33
Dame recently posted

"We have never seen ANY evidence that the "Illuminati" has ANYTHING to do with hip hop. Sorry for some of your disappointment...lol. BTW - we are still going to raffle off @PLNDR giftcards tomorrow. All you need to do is share the video to be eligible! #independentliving Turn it up!!!"

bunch of people are mad saying that its real and that fv joined it Dizzy
Like seriously people get really offended by this.
hupsun
Registered Member

People are mad Funkvolume doesn't beleive in illuminati Empty Re: People are mad Funkvolume doesn't beleive in illuminati

Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 22:48
I think that the Illuminati control all aspects of media and 9/11 was really a lie.
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

People are mad Funkvolume doesn't beleive in illuminati Empty Re: People are mad Funkvolume doesn't beleive in illuminati

Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 22:57
Bottom Bitch wrote:I think that the Illuminati control all aspects of media and 9/11 was really a lie.

Agreed.
RealTrell
Registered Member

Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 22:58
Honestly, IDK if I can believe this staement. It was pretty obvious what Hopsin was talking about when he was going on his twitter rant(one questions was mines!). He said things like "I didn't know how f*** this industry world was until today, I refuse to sell out, get closer to God because the foundation of this good art is bad and evil." I sorta mashed it up, but does this statement means Hopsin and Funkvolume is with them? Hell no, did you pay attention to the Independent Living song and video? It's obvious to all the people who thinks Funk Volume sold out.

You guys will see alot of me!!!!
hupsun
Registered Member

Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 23:09
RealTrell wrote:You guys will see alot of me!!!!

Hey, first post. Welcome you little squirt you. Since you didn't have an avatar set I took the liberty and made one for you.

https://i.imgur.com/NtMtr.png

Have a good time.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 1:14
dukeblue wrote:
Bottom Bitch wrote:I think that the Illuminati control all aspects of media and 9/11 was really a lie.

Agreed.

this.

and Dames a idiot.
Royalty
Royalty
Registered Member

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 3:16
The only rapper in the illuminati is Krispie Kreme..
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 20:08
Royalty wrote:The only rapper in the illuminati is Krispie Kreme..

Exactly, people don't understand this.
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Wed 3 Oct 2012 - 3:53
Random but my thoughts. Rock was big back in that day and had hella devil shit, backwards subliminal messages, illuminati bla bla shit. Then pop was the biggest thing, illuminati shit like michael jackson. Or mabye its the other way around. But now hip hop is big and at first you see illuminati shit and people were serious about it, but now that its uncovered you look at it as a joke meaning they are now truly hidden.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 2:56
Bottom Bitch wrote:
RealTrell wrote:You guys will see alot of me!!!!

Hey, first post. Welcome you little squirt you. Since you didn't have an avatar set I took the liberty and made one for you.

https://i.imgur.com/NtMtr.png

Have a good time.
LMAO
Trig
Registered Member
http://nems-ratm.blogspot.co.uk/

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 12:03
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3Be3pFg0zk

hf
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 16:11
The fact that some people still believe illuminati controls shit is amazing. Some people are actually dumb enough to believe everything.
Cannonspike1994
Cannonspike1994
Registered Member

Sun 21 Oct 2012 - 18:34
Chokey wrote:The fact that some people still believe illuminati controls shit is amazing. Some people are actually dumb enough to believe everything.

yup illuminati doesn't exist
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum