Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which FunkVolume Member is More Like You?

+10
Grandmaster
ChynnaDoll
AlwaysRaw
StuFace
Chokey
anthonyFv
FactoryOfEmbers
hopsintupac
Essence
King
14 posters
Go down

Which FV Member are you most similar to?

12 - 48%
6 - 24%
3 - 12%
3 - 12%
1 - 4%

Total Votes: 25

King
King
Registered Member

Which FunkVolume Member is More Like You? Empty Which FunkVolume Member is More Like You?

Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 5:51
Be honest.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Which FunkVolume Member is More Like You? Empty Re: Which FunkVolume Member is More Like You?

Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 6:26
Idk anything about SwizZz's or Hoppa's personality. I might be like them. But I think I'm like Hopsin, Dizzy, and Jarren.
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Which FunkVolume Member is More Like You? Empty Re: Which FunkVolume Member is More Like You?

Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 9:45
Hopsin is one of the few rappers I really can relate to..
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 10:26
I picked Dizzy.

I smoke alot of weed and just want to have a good time! Reminds me most of Dizzy so, chilled out to fuck, nice and relaxed etc.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 11:04
Hop. I don't smoke,I don't drink.I don't make music that much. I was also in a BET cypher once, you may have seen it. uh I like to play with the pans in the kitchen, and I will not have an album out any time soon.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 15:57
somehow socially akward, really weird, girls used to diss me... tbh I can relate
StuFace
Registered Member
http://rapgenius.com/Stuart

Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 0:50
Hoppa. Dude is so fucking chill, my friends always tell me I'm chill.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 1:22
StuFace wrote:Hoppa. Dude is so fucking chill, my friends always tell me I'm chill.
How you know that? Nearly no interviews or anything with Hoppa. His kinda sinister. I'd say Dizzy is the chill one but then again I dunno Hoppa.
StuFace
Registered Member
http://rapgenius.com/Stuart

Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 2:09
Chokey wrote:
StuFace wrote:Hoppa. Dude is so fucking chill, my friends always tell me I'm chill.
How you know that? Nearly no interviews or anything with Hoppa. His kinda sinister. I'd say Dizzy is the chill one but then again I dunno Hoppa.

I've met Hoppa a number of times and have talked with him through email about buying some beats. In interviews I have seen, he seems chill. Dizzy, I don't know. I'm not like him. I'm chill, but he's always just smoking weed and the dude is covered in tattoos. I don't expect to be like that when I'm his age.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 3:28
anthonyFv wrote:Hop. I don't smoke,I don't drink.I don't make music that much. I was also in a BET cypher once, you may have seen it. uh I like to play with the pans in the kitchen, and I will not have an album out any time soon.
i almost laughed...
ChynnaDoll
ChynnaDoll
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/ChynnaDollTM

Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 14:48
Eh...I'm a mixture of Hopsin and Dizzy I think...

70% Hop
30% Dizz

^_^
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 23:52
StuFace wrote:
Chokey wrote:

I've met Hoppa a number of times and have talked with him through email about buying some beats. In interviews I have seen, he seems chill. Dizzy, I don't know. I'm not like him. I'm chill, but he's always just smoking weed and the dude is covered in tattoos. I don't expect to be like that when I'm his age.

Funnily enough, i'm the same age as Dizzy, and have tattoos on my arms, chest, legs, hands and fingers and smoke daily.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Sat 10 Nov 2012 - 9:35
anthonyFv wrote:Hop. I don't smoke,I don't drink.I don't make music that much. I was also in a BET cypher once, you may have seen it. uh I like to play with the pans in the kitchen, and I will not have an album out any time soon.

You were in a BET cypher?
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 10 Nov 2012 - 14:11
Grandmaster wrote:

Which FunkVolume Member is More Like You? Using-social-media-to-pick-up-aka-youre-a-fking-moron
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Tue 11 Dec 2012 - 7:01
Grandmaster wrote:

C'mon Grandmaster, :trollface:

I'd say Hopsin, but I have the sense of humor like Jarren, tbh.
I'm pretty wild, loud and controversial, but I can be really calm and intelligent like Hopsin I guess.

Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Tue 11 Dec 2012 - 12:21
So...uh...where's the King Dame option?
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 11 Dec 2012 - 21:14
No one can compare to king dame.
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Wed 12 Dec 2012 - 0:31
I'd say Hop, because I too am a serial masturbator.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Mon 17 Dec 2012 - 14:51
akaDan wrote:I'd say Hop, because I too am a serial masturbator.

dis nigga knw wut da fk he tlk about werd up son!
Mence
Registered Member

Wed 9 Jan 2013 - 23:36
A mix of Dizzy and Hopsin, Dizzy because I'm kind of calm and quiet sometimes and always positive. but Hopsin because I don't smoke or drink or anything like that. But I picked Dizzy though.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Thu 10 Jan 2013 - 1:28
I am all of them combined.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum