Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

Which FunkVolume Member is More Like You?

Which FV Member are you most similar to?

48% 48% [ 12 ]
24% 24% [ 6 ]
12% 12% [ 3 ]
12% 12% [ 3 ]
4% 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 25

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

King

King
Registered Member
Be honest.


_________________

Essence

Essence
Registered Member
Idk anything about SwizZz's or Hoppa's personality. I might be like them. But I think I'm like Hopsin, Dizzy, and Jarren.


_________________

hopsintupac

hopsintupac
Registered Member
Hopsin is one of the few rappers I really can relate to..


_________________
MY VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

FactoryOfEmbers

FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member
I picked Dizzy.

I smoke alot of weed and just want to have a good time! Reminds me most of Dizzy so, chilled out to fuck, nice and relaxed etc.


_________________
FUNK VOLUME

anthonyFv


Registered Member
Hop. I don't smoke,I don't drink.I don't make music that much. I was also in a BET cypher once, you may have seen it. uh I like to play with the pans in the kitchen, and I will not have an album out any time soon.

Chokey

Chokey
Registered Member
somehow socially akward, really weird, girls used to diss me... tbh I can relate


_________________

StuFace


Registered Member
Hoppa. Dude is so fucking chill, my friends always tell me I'm chill.

http://rapgenius.com/Stuart

Chokey

Chokey
Registered Member
@StuFace wrote:Hoppa. Dude is so fucking chill, my friends always tell me I'm chill.
How you know that? Nearly no interviews or anything with Hoppa. His kinda sinister. I'd say Dizzy is the chill one but then again I dunno Hoppa.


_________________

StuFace


Registered Member
@Chokey wrote:
@StuFace wrote:Hoppa. Dude is so fucking chill, my friends always tell me I'm chill.
How you know that? Nearly no interviews or anything with Hoppa. His kinda sinister. I'd say Dizzy is the chill one but then again I dunno Hoppa.


I've met Hoppa a number of times and have talked with him through email about buying some beats. In interviews I have seen, he seems chill. Dizzy, I don't know. I'm not like him. I'm chill, but he's always just smoking weed and the dude is covered in tattoos. I don't expect to be like that when I'm his age.

http://rapgenius.com/Stuart

AlwaysRaw

AlwaysRaw
News Poster
@anthonyFv wrote:Hop. I don't smoke,I don't drink.I don't make music that much. I was also in a BET cypher once, you may have seen it. uh I like to play with the pans in the kitchen, and I will not have an album out any time soon.
i almost laughed...


_________________

ChynnaDoll

ChynnaDoll
Registered Member
Eh...I'm a mixture of Hopsin and Dizzy I think...

70% Hop
30% Dizz

^_^

https://www.facebook.com/ChynnaDollTM

FactoryOfEmbers

FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member
@StuFace wrote:
@Chokey wrote:
@StuFace wrote:Hoppa. Dude is so fucking chill, my friends always tell me I'm chill.
How you know that? Nearly no interviews or anything with Hoppa. His kinda sinister. I'd say Dizzy is the chill one but then again I dunno Hoppa.


I've met Hoppa a number of times and have talked with him through email about buying some beats. In interviews I have seen, he seems chill. Dizzy, I don't know. I'm not like him. I'm chill, but he's always just smoking weed and the dude is covered in tattoos. I don't expect to be like that when I'm his age.

Funnily enough, i'm the same age as Dizzy, and have tattoos on my arms, chest, legs, hands and fingers and smoke daily.

Grandmaster

Grandmaster
Registered Member
@anthonyFv wrote:Hop. I don't smoke,I don't drink.I don't make music that much. I was also in a BET cypher once, you may have seen it. uh I like to play with the pans in the kitchen, and I will not have an album out any time soon.

You were in a BET cypher?


_________________
@Chokey wrote:fuck you, fuck esham, fuck aesop rock, fuck mc lars! tired of them in every fucking thread!

Chokey

Chokey
Registered Member
@Grandmaster wrote:
@anthonyFv wrote:Hop. I don't smoke,I don't drink.I don't make music that much. I was also in a BET cypher once, you may have seen it. uh I like to play with the pans in the kitchen, and I will not have an album out any time soon.

You were in a BET cypher?


_________________

Perfect Stranger

Perfect Stranger
News Poster
@Grandmaster wrote:
@anthonyFv wrote:Hop. I don't smoke,I don't drink.I don't make music that much. I was also in a BET cypher once, you may have seen it. uh I like to play with the pans in the kitchen, and I will not have an album out any time soon.

You were in a BET cypher?

C'mon Grandmaster, :trollface:

I'd say Hopsin, but I have the sense of humor like Jarren, tbh.
I'm pretty wild, loud and controversial, but I can be really calm and intelligent like Hopsin I guess.


_________________

Katz Inf Gang

Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
So...uh...where's the King Dame option?


_________________
https://www.youtube.com/v/gqRDIq86FWs
http://www.infgang.com

King

King
Registered Member
No one can compare to king dame.


_________________

akaDan

akaDan
Registered Member
I'd say Hop, because I too am a serial masturbator.


_________________

"If you had to turn your test in today, do you think you would pass it, or would you rest in the flames?"

Perfect Stranger

Perfect Stranger
News Poster
@akaDan wrote:I'd say Hop, because I too am a serial masturbator.

dis nigga knw wut da fk he tlk about werd up son!


_________________

Mence


Registered Member
A mix of Dizzy and Hopsin, Dizzy because I'm kind of calm and quiet sometimes and always positive. but Hopsin because I don't smoke or drink or anything like that. But I picked Dizzy though.

Essence

Essence
Registered Member
I am all of them combined.


_________________

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum