Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CHAz1107
CHAz1107
Registered Member

why doesnt hopsin promote the songs that he is featured in? Empty why doesnt hopsin promote the songs that he is featured in?

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 8:13
he has SOOO many songs and i just keep finding more and more
i found one just then, but already have a lot of his songs
But he doesnt promote new ones that hes featured in, why?
(Eg i havent heard him speak of "Raw Talk" and its pretty new etc.)
(im new if this is the wrong spot to talk bout this but i think its the right spot)
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

why doesnt hopsin promote the songs that he is featured in? Empty Re: why doesnt hopsin promote the songs that he is featured in?

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 9:10
he doesn't have that much songs...
Registered Member

why doesnt hopsin promote the songs that he is featured in? Empty Re: why doesnt hopsin promote the songs that he is featured in?

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 9:23
STRANGEgenius wrote:he doesn't have that much songs...

Well by himself no, but he has a shitload if you count unreleased and every collab plus his stuff thats actually released.
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 9:29
he probably did 50+ collabs in 2010 and 2011 alone
CHAz1107
CHAz1107
Registered Member

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 9:52
Katz Inf Gang wrote:he probably did 50+ collabs in 2010 and 2011 alone
theres another one
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 10:24
Katz Inf Gang wrote:he probably did 50+ collabs in 2010 and 2011 alone

most of them are crap though.
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 11:06
Definitely. When you're offering a hook, verse AND beat for $100 pretty much every rapper around will hop on it.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 13:58
9/10 of his collabs are shit. thats why.
HipityHoppity
HipityHoppity
Registered Member

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 14:04
I don't know a whole lot of rappers who go out their way to promote collaborations appearing on other peoples projects. These days selling your own records is hard enough as it is. Unless the collaboration turns into a single, with a video treatment and everthing, in that case you usually are getting paid alot more money.
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 22:32
Because then he will have to promote all of them and I don't think he wants to do that.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 22:48
King wrote:Because then he will have to promote all of them and I don't think he wants to do that.
this
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum