Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dizzy Wright Ft. SwizZz & Hopsin - Independent Living Offcial Video!

+15
STRANGEgenius
iSigh
gibbystites
los410promo
Jeet
mahdzhur
DGCK
anthonyFv
adeem
Essence
King
achmed420
Frankie
AlwaysRaw
KingFlow
19 posters
Go down
King
King
Registered Member

Dizzy Wright Ft. SwizZz & Hopsin - Independent Living Offcial Video! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dizzy Wright Ft. SwizZz & Hopsin - Independent Living Offcial Video!

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 22:46
DGCK wrote:For all that talk about Illuminati they do, this video has more symbolism than I've ever seen.

It's provocative, it gets the people going.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Dizzy Wright Ft. SwizZz & Hopsin - Independent Living Offcial Video! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dizzy Wright Ft. SwizZz & Hopsin - Independent Living Offcial Video!

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 23:28
It was an alright video, nothing special.
But shit song imo
los410promo
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 23:35
anthonyFv wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:Not nearly as good as the hype for it. A good video, but a little dissapointed considering all the time they took to edit it. Not hating
Lol, What'd you expect then?
I expected it to have a little more of a story going on like them beatin the label exec demon up or something not just them dancin. O well

edit

Last edited by los410promo on Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 3:47; edited 1 time in total
gibbystites
gibbystites
Registered Member
https://facebook.com/GibbyStites

Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 3:36
Great song, decent vid, I'm personally not a fan of video's that're shot all in front of a green screen, but aye i'm sure it's extremely enjoyable for some fans Hopsin 3
los410promo
Registered Member

Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 3:46
seriously have some respect if dame wants it down take it down...

its no longer kept to this thread when "fagtron" is posting it on hopsins status...
the shit was at 18 views and now is at 141...

you guys are killing the whole promo

from dame himself...honestly put the video to private.... at least till monday

https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/17/77/20/77/anthon10.png

https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/17/77/20/77/anthon10.png
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 3:49
It isn't that serious imo
los410promo
Registered Member

Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 3:52
iSigh wrote:It isn't that serious imo

lol this shits gunna have 20 copies and be spreading like wild fire tmrw. with 20 videos all with like 10K hits before funk volume drops it is gunna be some serious fuckery...

its not the END of the world but they put a great deal of effort into what they do, so to have shit like this happen is an extreme piss off and if you were in their shoes you wouldnt be saying what u just said

los410promo
Registered Member

Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 3:57
los410promo wrote:

lol this shits gunna have 20 copies and be spreading like wild fire tmrw. with 20 videos all with like 10K hits before funk volume drops it is gunna be some serious fuckery...

its not the END of the world but they put a great deal of effort into what they do, so to have shit like this happen is an extreme piss off and if you were in their shoes you wouldnt be saying what u just said

and to prove my point heres another copy...so theres 2...keep em comin

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZxAC55GkQ8

and you wonder why hopsin dosent come here? bitching and stupidity is something he dosent have time for
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 4:11
I could edit the link out in the main post, but what's the point? That video link has already made its way onto other hip-hop forums. KingFlow hasn't been on... so he probably hasn't seen those pictures where Dame said he wants the video taken down. Up to KingFlow if he wants to private the video.

los410promo
Registered Member

Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 4:20
Frankie wrote:I could edit the link out in the main post, but what's the point? That video link has already made its way onto other hip-hop forums. KingFlow hasn't been on... so he probably hasn't seen those pictures where Dame said he wants the video taken down. Up to KingFlow if he wants to private the video.

hey im jus tryna look out, lol, and thats for this guy who uploaded it because i doubt he wants a copyright strike on his account and if he has a couple already hes gunna be fucked... so its not jus for FV its in his best interest cuz sooner or later its gunna be taken down for copyright infringement
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 4:21
los410promo wrote:
los410promo wrote:

and you wonder why hopsin dosent come here? bitching and stupidity is something he dosent have time for
You're seriously the biggest hopsin stan on these forums lol
los410promo
Registered Member

Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 4:25
Jeet wrote:
los410promo wrote:
los410promo wrote:

You're seriously the biggest hopsin stan on these forums lol

iight sorry i respect his hustle and how hes built this from the basement up to a 20 story building, keep crying how he will never put out music again and bitching about how hes changed im gone from these wack ass forums 98% of you just are too much
Frankie
Administrator

Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 4:26
los410promo wrote:im gone from these wack ass forums

Expected.
los410promo
Registered Member

Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 4:28
Frankie wrote:

Expected.

so ban me then im lookin for a de-activate account button and cant find one
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 4:35
Theres nothing anyone could do about it anymore, kingflow should of just pmed people who wanted to see it.
But oh well im pretty sure within those 10 minutes a few people got it anyways.

This is going to hurt the main video for some views but theres no going back, so lets just let it be.

Last edited by King on Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 4:36; edited 1 time in total
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 4:36
Rage quit
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 4:41
iSigh wrote:Rage quit

this

i havent seen the video yet, wont for a while .
Frankie
Administrator

Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 4:42
los410promo wrote:
Frankie wrote:

Expected.

so ban me then im lookin for a de-activate account button and cant find one

You should just log out - it's kind of like being banned. Give it a go, buddy! I know you can do it! Dizzy

King wrote:Theres nothing anyone could do about it anymore, kingflow should of just pmed people who wanted to see it.
But oh well im pretty sure within those 10 minutes a few people got it anyways.

This is going to hurt the main video for some views but theres no going back, so lets just let it be.

Exactly this. Don't see the point in crying over it. What's done is done.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 5:35
Meh. The song is below average and the video is just okay. They killed their own buzz by taking forever to edit it anyway. The video could have been a lot better if it had a concept instead of them just dancing around.

As for Dame, I understand why he's mad about people uploading it. But maybe they will finally learn how to set a video to private after this. They're basically shooting themselves in the foot. They did the same thing with Dizzy's album smh.

They're going to lose views from this, but honestly the video isn't that great anyway so I'm not mad about it.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 8:29
Funk Volume Forums exclusive! The beat is pretty shitty but the lyrics are done well although its cliched a lot particularly by Dizzy! Well done, King.
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 8:36
It was alright but not that good!...
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 9:51
I liked it, but the song is a favourite anyway.

The video was good, definitely the best FV video i've seen.

The admins on our page have decided not to post it up until after FV do tomorrow, so no one on our page will be seeing it before they're intended to.
KingFlow
KingFlow
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/kingflowproductions

Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 14:36
Mannnnnnnn wtfffff, got ppl going out of there way to try and find my personal facebook to message me and shit threatening "actions" will be taken, wheres these pics at of dame? ha. I already took it down, shoulda known, I miss the days where this site (even tho it was called hopsinforums) was small enough and hop was small enough without where it coulda just stayed here.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 14:38
Buddie wrote:Meh. The song is below average and the video is just okay. They killed their own buzz by taking forever to edit it anyway. The video could have been a lot better if it had a concept instead of them just dancing around.

As for Dame, I understand why he's mad about people uploading it. But maybe they will finally learn how to set a video to private after this. They're basically shooting themselves in the foot. They did the same thing with Dizzy's album smh.

They're going to lose views from this, but honestly the video isn't that great anyway so I'm not mad about it.
exactly my thoughts, I mean EXACTLY
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum