Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dizzy Wright Ft. SwizZz & Hopsin - Independent Living Offcial Video!

+15
STRANGEgenius
iSigh
gibbystites
los410promo
Jeet
mahdzhur
DGCK
anthonyFv
adeem
Essence
King
achmed420
Frankie
AlwaysRaw
KingFlow
19 posters
Go down
KingFlow
KingFlow
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/kingflowproductions

Dizzy Wright Ft. SwizZz & Hopsin - Independent Living Offcial Video! Empty Dizzy Wright Ft. SwizZz & Hopsin - Independent Living Offcial Video!

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 20:30
So the video drops on monday... BUT who ever was uploading messed up and forgot to make it private/link, so it just went public for acouple mins.. and I dloaded it. Im not going to upload it and just try and get away with it on youtube, but maybe make it a link needed video? Who Wants to see it NOW?

EDIT - Here it is... Try to keep it Exclusive to here, bc once the link goes out, i cant control who watches it. ha. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqGl9KsmC28

Last edited by KingFlow on Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 20:41; edited 2 times in total
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Dizzy Wright Ft. SwizZz & Hopsin - Independent Living Offcial Video! Empty Re: Dizzy Wright Ft. SwizZz & Hopsin - Independent Living Offcial Video!

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 20:31
I wanna see it now Hopsin 3
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Dizzy Wright Ft. SwizZz & Hopsin - Independent Living Offcial Video! Empty Re: Dizzy Wright Ft. SwizZz & Hopsin - Independent Living Offcial Video!

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 20:31
Yeah, I posted about it in the other thread. Glad someone downloaded it.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 20:36
post the link! i wanna see it now!
KingFlow
KingFlow
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 20:37
allright allright, give me a min to upload it and ill make it unlisted and put it as an EDIT on top.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 20:37
Great I missed it and I was refreshing the funkvolume youtube page expecting it to be posted and public for a few seconds lol.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 20:38
KingFlow wrote:allright allright, give me a min to upload it and ill make it unlisted and put it as an EDIT on top.

alright cool thanks.

is it as good as its hyped up to be?
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 20:39
I just want to watch it before I see anyones opinion on it.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

KingFlow wrote:allright allright, give me a min to upload it and ill make it unlisted and put it as an EDIT on top.
You should probably just link people PM.
Don't wanna ruin it for the noobs
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

King wrote:I just want to watch it before I see anyones opinion on it.
RIGHT?
KingFlow
KingFlow
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 20:42
AlwaysRaw wrote:

well its up.. but should I? too keep it from getting out to much? ha
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 20:46
KingFlow wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:

well its up.. but should I? too keep it from getting out to much? ha
Yea, I don't think they'd like for it to get out like that.
Make sure it's unlisted so only people with link can see it!
So where's the vid at? Hopsin 3
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 20:47
Nvm, There it is!
SO DOPE SO FAR!
Lol at Hopsin dancin
Great green screening and it's so original it's dope!
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 20:52
I actually like it a lot!

It's pretty complex and theres a lot going on though, lol kind of trippy but I like it.

Can't wait to watch in HD
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 20:53
Hopsin wearing the God shirt, of course. That's a good video. Saw it from my Nintendo Wii.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 21:02
I notice something different in the video everytime I watch it lol.
adeem
adeem
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 21:10
Awesome vid. Must've been one hell of a job to edit it.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 21:15
For those people that get dizzy really easily have fun Dizzy
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 21:25
Not nearly as good as the hype for it. A good video, but a little dissapointed considering all the time they took to edit it. Not hating
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 21:28
anthonyFv wrote:Not nearly as good as the hype for it. A good video, but a little dissapointed considering all the time they took to edit it. Not hating
Lol, What'd you expect then?
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 21:31
AlwaysRaw wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:Not nearly as good as the hype for it. A good video, but a little dissapointed considering all the time they took to edit it. Not hating
Lol, What'd you expect then?
I expected it to have a little more of a story going on like them beatin the label exec demon up or something not just them dancin. O well
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 21:31
It's not easy to make a video like this especially for those without a huge budget.
There wasn't really any hype for it, if you got overly hype then thats you lol.

Just a few teaser pics on facebook from funkvolume and grand forte clothing, to give us a little taste of what to expect.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 21:59
For all that talk about Illuminati they do, this video has more symbolism than I've ever seen.
adeem
adeem
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 22:01
DGCK wrote:For all that talk about Illuminati they do, this video has more symbolism than I've ever seen.

SwizZz 1
mahdzhur
mahdzhur
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 22:43
It was a great video, obviously amazing editing, but the side scrolling got annoying after a while.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum