Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Good Pharoahe Monch Song Suggestions? (Ive never really listened to him) Empty Good Pharoahe Monch Song Suggestions? (Ive never really listened to him)

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 15:53
Ok ive seen a lot of people talk about him, like Frankie, and Ive heard a few tracks from him that I remember actually liking, but cant remember any of the names because it was a while ago. Anyways could you guys help me out and suggest some good songs by him. Would like as much as possible because im thinking Ill like him. Thanks
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Good Pharoahe Monch Song Suggestions? (Ive never really listened to him) Empty Re: Good Pharoahe Monch Song Suggestions? (Ive never really listened to him)

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 16:02
Where have you been? They're all over the forums..
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Good Pharoahe Monch Song Suggestions? (Ive never really listened to him) Empty Re: Good Pharoahe Monch Song Suggestions? (Ive never really listened to him)

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 16:03
Jeet wrote:Where have you been? They're all over the forums..
I know Ive seen some of them. Thats what made me want to make this thread.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 16:13
Agent Orange
Trilogy
Hold On
Right Here
Assassins
Evolve
The Truth
Rape
Welcome to the Terrordome

Pretty much all his albums.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum