Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

"Nocturnal Rainbows" is also musically a very good song Empty "Nocturnal Rainbows" is also musically a very good song

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 5:41
If you listen closely to the background during the chorus, you can hear him harmonizing the hook in different tones.

Especially at "If there's a higher power than show me"

You can hear him harmonize it in the background and then dip the tone down at the end of the line.

That's probably my favorite part of the song, and why this song is one of my favorites from him. Besides the lyrics and meaning of course.
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

"Nocturnal Rainbows" is also musically a very good song Empty Re: "Nocturnal Rainbows" is also musically a very good song

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 5:55
I agree chorus is sick. Of course so is the whole song. Actually that song was how I found him and still to this day is my favorite by him without a doubt. I remember it was a YouTube recommended video on the home page or something. I clicked on it with extremely low expectations and was just blown away.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

"Nocturnal Rainbows" is also musically a very good song Empty Re: "Nocturnal Rainbows" is also musically a very good song

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 5:56
totally bro. Nocturnal Rainbows is awesome. Its those subtle little details that differentiates the good artists from the amazing ones.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 8:18
chorus is fucking amazing, its one of his bests choruses

but the rest is ovverated.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 10:05
STRANGEgenius wrote:chorus is fucking amazing, its one of his bests choruses

tech n9ne's overrated "Nocturnal Rainbows" is also musically a very good song 4257297559

I think the song is great lyrically and the beat is above average and the flow fits perfectly. Deserved a video but I'd rather have Heather Nicole... But Nocturnal Rainbows is FAR from IMoH5
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 10:24
Chokey wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:chorus is fucking amazing, its one of his bests choruses

tech n9ne's overrated "Nocturnal Rainbows" is also musically a very good song 4257297559

I think the song is great lyrically and the beat is above average and the flow fits perfectly. Deserved a video but I'd rather have Heather Nicole... But Nocturnal Rainbows is FAR from IMoH5

lol. somebodys gonna die tonight Hopsin 3
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 12:15
I don't like Nocturnal Rainbows at all. *shrugs*
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 18:00
I like it.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 18:56
As do I.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum