Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
StuFace
Registered Member
http://rapgenius.com/Stuart

Physical Copies of FV Mixtapes? Empty Physical Copies of FV Mixtapes?

Sat 22 Sep 2012 - 16:29
Does anyone know where I could get a physical copy of Haywire, Good Morning SwizZzle, Soul Searchin (the Next Level) and Huffing Glue With Hasselhoff? I know the last 2 weren't released on Funk Volume, but I'm wondering where I could get these. I could make physical copies myself, but the only one with a back cover is Huffing Glue With Hasselhoff. I'd rather not make my own physical copies too, I'd come out like shit. Anyway, I'm pretty sure you can get physical copies of these tapes, cause I already have the new Dizzy tape and the new Jarren tape. I've looked on mixtape websites and shit but haven't found anything. Can anyone help?
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Physical Copies of FV Mixtapes? Empty Re: Physical Copies of FV Mixtapes?

Sat 22 Sep 2012 - 18:29
I got Haywire 2
StuFace
Registered Member

Sat 22 Sep 2012 - 19:57
That's not even out. From what I've seen, people on here personally know Hopsin so you could have the tape. Is it any good if you really have it? And why hasn't it been released yet?
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 22 Sep 2012 - 20:45
Chokey wrote:I got Haywire 2
lol
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 22 Sep 2012 - 21:13
StuFace wrote:That's not even out. From what I've seen, people on here personally know Hopsin so you could have the tape. Is it any good if you really have it? And why hasn't it been released yet?

It's better than RAW IMO. Hopsin and SwizZz really show how good they are in Haywire 2.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 22 Sep 2012 - 21:19
Buddie wrote:
StuFace wrote:That's not even out. From what I've seen, people on here personally know Hopsin so you could have the tape. Is it any good if you really have it? And why hasn't it been released yet?

It's better than RAW IMO. Hopsin and SwizZz really show how good they are in Haywire 2.
i think you're under selling it. Every track on there is better than all the Ill Mind of Hopsins put together, I never knew how good SwizZz was until I heard "Nuclear Bomb".... One of the best tracks ever.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 22 Sep 2012 - 22:27
@OP

nobody has Haywire 2, they are trolling.

you can't get physical copies anywhere, but they are easy to make Big Grin
Registered Member

Sun 23 Sep 2012 - 0:03
STRANGEgenius wrote:@OP

everybody on here has Haywire 2, they are not trolling.

StrangeG was just trying to troll you, this is the truth.

Haywire 2 is dope as fuck, and like AlwaysRaw said, Nuclear Bomb is WOW. Dope ass track, never heard Hop go in like that.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 23 Sep 2012 - 1:10
HopNation wrote:

everybody on here has Haywire 2, they are not trolling.

StrangeG was just trying to troll you, this is the truth.

Haywire 2 is dope as fuck, and like AlwaysRaw said, Nuclear Bomb is WOW. Dope ass track, never heard Hop go in like that.

yea. i could upload a snippet for you dude. idk if you're worthy for a full song though
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sun 23 Sep 2012 - 1:16
Buddie wrote:

No. I don't really like any SwizZz songs on there. The only ones I like are from Good Morning SwizZle, Features On Raw, and His new little random songs
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sun 23 Sep 2012 - 1:17

nobody has Haywire 2, they are trolling.

haha I made one of Dizzy's Mixtapes actually.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Sun 23 Sep 2012 - 2:23
StuFace wrote:Does anyone know where I could get a physical copy of Haywire, Good Morning SwizZzle, Soul Searchin (the Next Level) and Huffing Glue With Hasselhoff? I know the last 2 weren't released on Funk Volume, but I'm wondering where I could get these. I could make physical copies myself, but the only one with a back cover is Huffing Glue With Hasselhoff. I'd rather not make my own physical copies too, I'd come out like shit. Anyway, I'm pretty sure you can get physical copies of these tapes, cause I already have the new Dizzy tape and the new Jarren tape. I've looked on mixtape websites and shit but haven't found anything. Can anyone help?

they sell physical copies of their mixtapes at shows for $5 each
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 23 Sep 2012 - 2:52
achmed420 wrote:
StuFace wrote:Does anyone know where I could get a physical copy of Haywire, Good Morning SwizZzle, Soul Searchin (the Next Level) and Huffing Glue With Hasselhoff? I know the last 2 weren't released on Funk Volume, but I'm wondering where I could get these. I could make physical copies myself, but the only one with a back cover is Huffing Glue With Hasselhoff. I'd rather not make my own physical copies too, I'd come out like shit. Anyway, I'm pretty sure you can get physical copies of these tapes, cause I already have the new Dizzy tape and the new Jarren tape. I've looked on mixtape websites and shit but haven't found anything. Can anyone help?

they sell physical copies of their mixtapes at shows for $5 each

yeah but they use the cases that re used for SINGLES.
StuFace
Registered Member

Sun 23 Sep 2012 - 3:48
I bought the Dizzy tape at one of Hop's shows, but they only had that and Sticks and Seeds, which I didn't get, but I'm gonna order it from brokencomplex.com at some point. Jarren tape came with his shirt, but if you've really heard Haywire II that's sick! I'm new here so it doesn't really matter if I hear it or not, but damn I'd love to. Why wasn't it publicly released?
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sun 23 Sep 2012 - 5:27
StuFace wrote:I bought the Dizzy tape at one of Hop's shows, but they only had that and Sticks and Seeds, which I didn't get, but I'm gonna order it from brokencomplex.com at some point. Jarren tape came with his shirt, but if you've really heard Haywire II that's sick! I'm new here so it doesn't really matter if I hear it or not, but damn I'd love to. Why wasn't it publicly released?

Smh...

Welcome to the internet, my friend. Hopsin 3

A place full of deceivers, sadists and crack whores.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum