Hopsin Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

All The Other Jon Connor Mixtapes

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1All The Other Jon Connor Mixtapes Empty All The Other Jon Connor Mixtapes on 7/9/2012, 12:15 am

anthonyFv

Registered Member
I know im kinda late with these but they deserve a post. Please check out these three amazing mixtapes. The Blue Album was the first and it was all over Jay-Z beat, while the second was "The Peoples Rapper LP" all over Em beats(an amazing mixtape) and then Season 2 which are all original songs. Please check em out and download them (on datpiff and I already have them so 100% no virus)
The Blue Album
The People's Rapper LP
Season 2

These all sound like studio albums with a lot of time put in them and they were all released in the same year or pretty close. Hop could learn a thing or two lol. Hopsin 3

achmed420

achmed420
Registered Member
nice post but you missed an important project which was his album called salvation.

and the order that they came out in is actually
salvation - july 12/11
season 2 - dec 12/11
the blue album - feb 14/12
the peoples rapper lp - apr 13/12
while you were sleeping - jul 26/12

so he has released roughly 5 projects in the span of about a year, and he has many different music videos from each one of them. im pretty sure he is the hardest working artist out right now

as for a download link for salvation, its pretty hard to find but you can get it on itunes
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/salvation/id446995565
or you can just listen to it on youtube

anthonyFv

Registered Member
@achmed420 wrote:nice post but you missed an important project which was his album called salvation.

salvation - july 12/11
season 2 - dec 12/11

so he has released roughly 5 projects in the span of about a year, and he has many different music videos from each one of them. im pretty sure he is the hardest working artist out right now

as for a download link for salvation, its pretty hard to find but you can get it on itunes
I knew Salvation I was just posting the free sponsored mixtapes. I kinda liked Salvation but I feel like Like all his mixtapes were better especially Season 2

achmed420

achmed420
Registered Member
@anthonyFv wrote:
@achmed420 wrote:nice post but you missed an important project which was his album called salvation.

salvation - july 12/11
season 2 - dec 12/11

I knew Salvation I was just posting the free sponsored mixtapes. I kinda liked Salvation but I feel like Like all his mixtapes were better especially Season 2

yeah salvation, season 1 and season 2 are my favorite jon connor projects. hes working on a new ep called still sleeping i cant wait for that.

Made by Frankie

anthonyFv

Registered Member
@achmed420 wrote:
@anthonyFv wrote:

salvation - july 12/11
season 2 - dec 12/11

yeah salvation, season 1 and season 2 are my favorite jon connor projects. hes working on a new ep called still sleeping i cant wait for that.
Really when

achmed420

achmed420
Registered Member
@anthonyFv wrote:
@achmed420 wrote:
@anthonyFv wrote:

salvation - july 12/11
season 2 - dec 12/11

Really when

i think if he stays on schedule with his previous releases it could be out sometime next month

Made by Frankie

7All The Other Jon Connor Mixtapes Empty Re: All The Other Jon Connor Mixtapes on 19/9/2012, 11:49 pm

anthonyFv

Registered Member
Damn he is one of the hardest working mcs out there right now. That is ridiculous. Im happy now

ImNotGay

ImNotGay
Banned Member

Do you guys know if Jon Connor has any sex tapes online?

anthonyFv

Registered Member
@ImNotGay wrote:Do you guys know if Jon Connor has any sex tapes online?
yeah he has a bunch. But it doesnt really matter because your not gay.

10All The Other Jon Connor Mixtapes Empty Re: All The Other Jon Connor Mixtapes on 20/9/2012, 8:01 pm

ImNotGay

ImNotGay
Banned Member

@anthonyFv wrote:
@ImNotGay wrote:Do you guys know if Jon Connor has any sex tapes online?
yeah he has a bunch. But it doesnt really matter because your not gay.

No, I'm not. I'd simply like to study the tapes for.... a thesis I'm doing at school.

11All The Other Jon Connor Mixtapes Empty Re: All The Other Jon Connor Mixtapes on 20/9/2012, 8:34 pm

achmed420

achmed420
Registered Member
@anthonyFv wrote:Damn he is one of the hardest working mcs out there right now. That is ridiculous. Im happy now

yeah definitely. i just read an interview with him and he said that the EP is gonna be put on itunes and he is gonna release a mixtape around the same time with name "Still Sleeping" as well. he also said he was gonna do atleast one more "Best In The World" mixtape out before the end of the year AND hes doing a collab EP with Statik Selektah and one with Mr. Porter, so a lot to look forward to. SwizZz 4

Made by Frankie

12All The Other Jon Connor Mixtapes Empty Re: All The Other Jon Connor Mixtapes on 20/9/2012, 8:36 pm

anthonyFv

Registered Member
@achmed420 wrote:
@anthonyFv wrote:Damn he is one of the hardest working mcs out there right now. That is ridiculous. Im happy now

yeah definitely. i just read an interview with him and he said that the EP is gonna be put on itunes and he is gonna release a mixtape around the same time with name "Still Sleeping" as well. he also said he was gonna do atleast one more "Best In The World" mixtape out before the end of the year AND hes doing a collab EP with Statik Selektah and one with Mr. Porter, so a lot to look forward to. SwizZz 4
I dont think hes left the studio since like 2 years ago. He is the exact opposite of Hopsin

13All The Other Jon Connor Mixtapes Empty Re: All The Other Jon Connor Mixtapes on 1/10/2012, 4:52 pm

KingFlow

KingFlow
Registered Member
wooowww. Jon Connor is fucking ILL. NIce to see a new GOOD rapper coming out of Michigan again!

https://www.youtube.com/kingflowproductions

14All The Other Jon Connor Mixtapes Empty Re: All The Other Jon Connor Mixtapes on 1/10/2012, 6:48 pm

anthonyFv

Registered Member
@KingFlow wrote:wooowww. Jon Connor is fucking ILL. NIce to see a new GOOD rapper coming out of Michigan again!
Exactly my thoughts when i first heard him

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum